Current News/Events (14,248)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Groupon Offers Hugely Successful Multi-state Concealed Carry Gun Permit Class

A Seattle firearms safety training center and the Internet deal giant Groupon.com are facing scrutiny after posting a Groupon offer for dis…

Started by M. Eaton

0 Aug 30, 2012

Low-flying helicopters over Berkeley

Many Berkeley residents have been in touch with us today asking about the helicopters that have been flying overhead, across the city and a…

Started by Nathan

0 Aug 30, 2012

How Darwin, Huxley, and the Esalen Institute launched the 2012 and psychedelic revolutions - and began one of the largest mind control operations in history.

. http://www.gnosticmedia.com/how-darwin-huxley-and-the-esalen-institute-launched-the-2012-and-psychedelic-revolutions-and-began-one-of-the

Started by ila

2 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by james

TSA Harasses Ron Paul and His Wife in Florida

On departing the RNC in Tampa yesterday, Ron Paul, his wife and grand-daughter were subjected to harassment by the TSA at a small airport i…

Started by M. Eaton

4 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by countyguard

NATO Terrorists Target Syria & Algeria

Western policy makers admit that NATO’s operations in Libya have played the primary role in emboldening Al Qaeda’s AQIM faction (Al Qaeda i…

Started by M. Eaton

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Tom A Hawk

Destroying Internet Freedom by Taxation

Government taxation is as old as the first brute using force to steal from those intimated by threats. So why should it be any different fo…

Started by M. Eaton

1 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by Nathan

Hurricane Isaac Exploited to Acclimate Citizens to Federal Military Role in Natural Disasters

Despite the fact Isaac is a category one hurricane and New Orleans Mayor Mitch Landrieu said the city had “dodged a bullet,” the Army Natio…

Started by M. Eaton

0 Aug 29, 2012

Marine Kidnapped Over Facebook Posts: ‘I Am Scared For My Country’

In his first public comments since being kidnapped by authorities over political posts on Facebook, former Marine Brandon Raub tells John W…

Started by M. Eaton

0 Aug 29, 2012

Growing Opposition to the Canada-EU Trade Agreement

With the final rounds of negotiations sessions planned for September and October, Canada and the EU are closing in on a free trade deal tha…

Started by M. Eaton

0 Aug 29, 2012

L.I. Congressman Calls For More Research Into Safety Of Airport X-Ray Scanners

Man goes through a full-body scanner at the airport (file/Photo: Joern Pollex/Getty Images) NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — A Long Island congres…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Aug 29, 2012

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not the Captain of my Fate

Not the Captain of my Fate Thought I was in love for just a minuteAll the passion and a desire to…See More
16 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
17 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
17 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
23 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
yesterday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted