Frances Farmer's Discussions (376)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"As the drama unfolded, several other passenger jets were flying through Ukrainian ai…"

Frances Farmer replied Jul 17, 2014 to PASSENGER JET SHOT DOWN OVER UKRAINE

52 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Steven Berry

"On its face, of course, just tragic. But damn, can't help but wonder if it is could…"

Frances Farmer replied Jul 17, 2014 to PASSENGER JET SHOT DOWN OVER UKRAINE

52 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Steven Berry

"I hope NSA uses our private communications to fap themselves into an agency-wide MRS…"

Frances Farmer replied Jul 15, 2014 to At least 80% of all audio calls, not just metadata, are recorded and stored in the US, says whistleblower William Binney – that's a 'totalitarian mentality'

28 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Frances Farmer

"Yea fuck that guy."

Frances Farmer replied Jul 15, 2014 to An intriguing response to Max Blumenthals revelation that Israel worked the hell out of the 3 teens murders

11 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Tara

"I've not."

Frances Farmer replied Jul 14, 2014 to An intriguing response to Max Blumenthals revelation that Israel worked the hell out of the 3 teens murders

11 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Tara

"This made me so happy that it took about 3 hours for me to wonder how much this will…"

Frances Farmer replied Jul 14, 2014 to An intriguing response to Max Blumenthals revelation that Israel worked the hell out of the 3 teens murders

11 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Tara

"Yes. And part of the call can be heard here: http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Brothers…"

11 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Tara

"I don't know where the Rabbi was going with this. Either it was a purely scientific…"

11 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by Tara

"Yea, I heard. Maybe this indicates he feels depopulation should be evenly distribute…"

Frances Farmer replied Jun 11, 2014 to YES!! From Code Pink- Dear BDS Supporter

2 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Frances Farmer

"Simon Wain-Hobson, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, said he feared th…"

Frances Farmer replied Jun 11, 2014 to Researchers say recreation of Spanish flu strain highlights risk of pandemic, but critics say work puts global population at risk

1 Jun 11, 2014
Reply by Frances Farmer

RSS

Latest Activity

Diana favorited Sweettina2's video
38 minutes ago
Diana posted videos
1 hour ago
Burbia commented on James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
Sweettina2 posted a video
3 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
4 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Anti Everything's blog post Medical Industrial Corporations Will Kill You
5 hours ago
Less Prone commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post ORDERING A PIZZA FROM GOOGLE
"Google knows everything, knows nothing."
5 hours ago
Less Prone left a comment for pritaams ssss
"This forum is about important issues in the modern society, be careful."
5 hours ago
Less Prone commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

3CE9E44E-2EE8-4955-9F92-DCCD6D21DE43

"Who likes to have sex with a sack of potatoes? The struggle is unreal."
5 hours ago
James T. Kirk posted a blog post

Russia’s New Generation of Nuclear Weapons Render US Missile Defense Obsolete

Russia’s New Generation of Nuclear Weapons Render US Missile Defense ObsoleteBy Rich M.May 24, 2019…See More
8 hours ago
Diana posted photos
8 hours ago
Diana favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
8 hours ago
Diana favorited Old Denmark's video
9 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited rlionhearted_3's photo
9 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted