bananaman's Discussions (606)

Discussions Replied To (141) Replies Latest Activity

"There is much more to this story and i feel i owe it to Brendan to post it but i'll…"

bananaman replied Jul 15 to The Jewish victim of a verbal racial attack that was posted in a video online says a three-year prison term too short because words hurt

2 Jul 15
Reply by Darrell Rowlands

"Some time ago i sent an email to Henry Makow asking him to link me to Brendan by for…"

bananaman replied Jul 15 to SNOWDEN CLAIMS “KILL SWITCH” IMPLANTS IN KEY COUNTRIES INFRASTRUCTURE

1 Jul 15
Reply by bananaman

"fuck fuck fuck lol, just got totally punked by that send a dying vet a message of su…"

bananaman replied Jul 15 to The End Result Of Individualism And Freedom: A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

1 Jul 15
Reply by bananaman

""erm, it was actually a heavily clad CIA officer in summer with a Ski mask on"  "Tha…"

bananaman replied Jul 9 to Fight between police officer and US diplomat broadcast on Russian TV

1 Jul 9
Reply by bananaman

"https://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/this-tween-youtube-channel-clearly-caters-to…"

bananaman replied Jul 1 to This “Tween” YouTube Channel Clearly Caters to Pervs … and is Recruiting Young Girls Worldwide (Prepare to be shocked!)

1 Jul 1
Reply by bananaman

"your an arsehole Ken, but i like ya"

bananaman replied Jun 30 to "I can understand Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists (they all refer to scripture that at least someone found genuine when it came up)" - Why let them off the hook just because the silly sto

8 Jun 30
Reply by Deep Space

"It might have been another woman, a fat one"

bananaman replied Jun 30 to Kurdish sniper LAUGHS after bullet narrowly misses her head

5 Jun 30
Reply by bananaman

"The bloke that shot at her must be a prick, i'd wait till a bloke rocked up before i…"

bananaman replied Jun 30 to Kurdish sniper LAUGHS after bullet narrowly misses her head

5 Jun 30
Reply by bananaman

"like the bear repellant they sell in Darwin, theres no bears in Darwin, fuckin oath,…"

bananaman replied Jun 30 to Mattis claims Syria heeded U.S. warnings over chemical strike: ‘They didn’t do it’ - The Washington Post

2 Jun 30
Reply by bananaman

"One of the girls in the video looks like a high school student, with a kalashnikov ,"

5 Jun 30
Reply by bananaman

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted