bananaman's Discussions (955)

Discussions Replied To (222) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll put together a post on this subject when i get the time, i have some experience…"

bananaman replied 4 hours ago to The real purpose of education – to standardise the population, same as the current medical regime.

2 4 hours ago
Reply by bananaman

"moi? lol"

bananaman replied on Friday to REPORT: Charles Manson close to death in Bakersfield hospital

8 yesterday
Reply by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

"They teach kids how to do it in this state in year 4 starting this year, ironically…"

bananaman replied Nov 10 to Harvard University hosts anal sex workshop

7 Nov 10
Reply by bananaman

"No worries DTOM, I'll kill you later :), honestly i'm not worried whether i get cred…"

bananaman replied Nov 1 to David Kelly: The man who knew too much (Ethnic Bio Weapons)

3 Nov 1
Reply by bananaman

"http://www.anotherjsserver.com/doxxed.html"

bananaman replied Nov 1 to THIS PORTION OF THIS REPORT IS CONFIRMED 100 PERCENT ACCURATE. GO GET'EM BOYS! The only thing that is not confirmed from the larger report (not posted yet) is whether or not 30 of these people real

1 Nov 1
Reply by bananaman

"How to thoroughly emasculate a man"

bananaman replied Nov 1 to Forget missionary, it's time to master PEGGING! Tracey Cox reveals the surprising sex moves that are all the rage in modern bedrooms (so how many have YOU tried?)

1 Nov 1
Reply by bananaman

"What could possibly go wrong"

bananaman replied Oct 31 to David Kelly: The man who knew too much (Ethnic Bio Weapons)

3 Nov 1
Reply by bananaman

"The horror, please don't make me go home and sink piss all day every day, please no,…"

bananaman replied Oct 31 to Writer Calls For Every Man On Earth To Lose His Job - I thought it was satire, but it looks like she is serious

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Chris Morgan

"Ho won't do that again!"

bananaman replied Oct 24 to HIV-Positive School Aide Tried To Infect Children, Police Say

4 Oct 29
Reply by DTOM

"Crikey, He could do 6 months (Minus good behavior) for that in California"

bananaman replied Oct 24 to HIV-Positive School Aide Tried To Infect Children, Police Say

4 Oct 29
Reply by DTOM

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted