James T. Kirk's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"That being said a corporation is a creature creation of the state. Therefore if the…"

James T. Kirk replied Mar 19 to Florida Lawmaker Introduces 'Stop Social Media Censorship Act' to Protect Free Speech Online

9 Mar 19
Reply by Sweettina2

"She is a anti Zionist, The enemy of my enemy? Not sure if she is a friend. "

James T. Kirk replied Mar 14 to David Duke Endorses Ilhan Omar: “She’s the Most Important Member of Congress”

4 Mar 14
Reply by Less Prone

"boy I hope so lol "

James T. Kirk replied Mar 7 to AOC AND HER CHIEF OF STAFF ARE FACING POSSIBLE PRISON TERMS

8 Mar 9
Reply by dogitydog

"Effect on the brain[edit]Several small-scale studies (involving 15 or fewer test sub…"

James T. Kirk replied Mar 5 to Adrenochrome Ambrosia and how America Eats its Young

9 Mar 6
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"My theory is that communism is a religion of the state. The state assumes the role o…"

James T. Kirk replied Feb 28 to Zero Hedge: "Watch China Cut BBC Live Feed When Correspondent Mentions Muslim Internment Camps "

11 Mar 1
Reply by Deep Space

"Hum that would be interesting, I wonder how many AA batteries it would take. "

James T. Kirk replied Feb 19 to Patriots Now Considering Plasma Heat Weapon Against Domestic Enemy Politicians and Enablers

7 Feb 20
Reply by Doc Vega

"wow, that just is insane . "

James T. Kirk replied Feb 19 to Gender Hospital

7 Feb 26
Reply by Old Denmark

"Smells like a False Flag... But then again, are there any thing but False Flags. "

James T. Kirk replied Feb 15 to Mayor says New Orleans 'more than prepared for Mardi Gras' - Drill 400 "Victims"

4 Feb 15
Reply by James T. Kirk

"Yes it was very funny back then."

James T. Kirk replied Jan 25 to Blowjob For Punching The MAGA Kid In The Face

10 Jan 25
Reply by Deep Space

"Wow is SNL still on? Really? "

James T. Kirk replied Jan 25 to Blowjob For Punching The MAGA Kid In The Face

10 Jan 25
Reply by Deep Space

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Diana's discussion was featured

Joy Behar Implies New Jersey Shooters Were ‘White Nationalists’ … There’s Just One Problem

The View” co-host Joy Behar implied Wednesday that two shooters who killed three civilians and a…See More
5 minutes ago
Diana posted a discussion

Joy Behar Implies New Jersey Shooters Were ‘White Nationalists’ … There’s Just One Problem

The View” co-host Joy Behar implied Wednesday that two shooters who killed three civilians and a…See More
6 minutes ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's video
21 minutes ago
Diana commented on steve's blog post Little don LEMONHEAD calls cnn a "newsnetwork" tooooooo funny
"He calls himself a "journalist" so it follows he would call CNN a "news…"
28 minutes ago
Diana favorited steve's blog post Little don LEMONHEAD calls cnn a "newsnetwork" tooooooo funny
30 minutes ago
Diana favorited MAC's discussion Prince Andrew Accuser Tweets “I’m Not Suicidal,” Warns “Evil People Want Me Quiet”
46 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
49 minutes ago
MAC's discussion was featured
58 minutes ago
steve's 2 blog posts were featured
59 minutes ago
the mighty bull commented on steve's blog post This does not compute
"ment to say take over everything you got ."
3 hours ago
the mighty bull commented on steve's blog post This does not compute
"you ngati pakeha and white fellas are getting a hard time you gotta give them cunts a hiding or…"
3 hours ago
the mighty bull posted a photo

Rugby Balls

fa la la lau
3 hours ago
the mighty bull commented on cheeki kea's blog post Australian Rugby Payout millions
"wrecks rugby with her fat wagga wagga mouth but not wagging now ."
4 hours ago
the mighty bull favorited cheeki kea's blog post Australian Rugby Payout millions
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle commented on steve's blog post This does not compute
"What don’t you understand? Their complete goal is white genocide. The courts are loaded with…"
7 hours ago
steve posted blog posts
8 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Raz Putin's discussion "Why Sexual Morality May be Far More Important than You Ever Thought"
9 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Mr. Sizzle's video
9 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited James T. Kirk's video
9 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
9 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted