Sweettina2's Discussions (432)

Discussions Replied To (381) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, brother, sharing this!"

Sweettina2 replied yesterday to Download Free Convention of States Pocket Guide Here on 12160

2 yesterday
Reply by Sweettina2

"Of course they do!  There's nothing to back their fiat money, fiat debt, may as well…"

Sweettina2 replied on Wednesday to Bank of America CEO: ‘We Want a Cashless Society’

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Sweettina2

""

Sweettina2 replied Jun 21 to I Hear Michelle Obama Has a Pickle in Her Jeans- Goy News

6 Jul 1
Reply by Paul Heid

"Sharing this to Twitter ."

Sweettina2 replied Jun 21 to BREAKING: Big Pharma blood pressure drugs found laced with cancer-causing chemical; but FDA says don’t stop taking them

6 Jun 21
Reply by Sweettina2

"I wouldn't doubt a bit if they did it on purpose. I think a few weeks ago I posted a…"

Sweettina2 replied Jun 21 to BREAKING: Big Pharma blood pressure drugs found laced with cancer-causing chemical; but FDA says don’t stop taking them

6 Jun 21
Reply by Sweettina2

"Ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

6 Jun 21
Reply by Sweettina2

"I believe they are killing him. Bless his heart. I do appreciate that he told us so…"

Sweettina2 replied Jun 11 to Julian Assange Now in Hospital Wing of British Prison, Lawyer Says He’s In Such Bad Shape That He Can’t Have Normal Conversations

1 Jun 11
Reply by Sweettina2

"I love it!"

Sweettina2 replied Jun 11 to New Site Look... What ya think ?

50 Jun 19
Reply by truth

"Wow, I did not know that!"

Sweettina2 replied Jun 11 to New Site Look... What ya think ?

50 Jun 19
Reply by truth

"Maids of America"

Sweettina2 replied Jun 11 to Cleaning Service Business names (Ideas,Suggestions)

15 Jun 30
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

Phyllis Maka commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post We Are Shifting This World Out Of This Old Age Religious/Bible Babbling Faggot World For All You Old Age Stuck In The Mud
"Light is showing up what We had had been wallowing around in for all these centuries, when We gave…"
3 minutes ago
cheeki kea posted a photo
39 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post We Are Shifting This World Out Of This Old Age Religious/Bible Babbling Faggot World For All You Old Age Stuck In The Mud
"Well I'm not sure how to answer that comment except to say if this is the start of the new age…"
43 minutes ago
cheeki kea favorited James Roberts's photo
1 hour ago
Burbia replied to Gralton's discussion Police state or animals with lots of gear
"How do you do fellow cats? For far too long cats have targeted cockatoos. We must fight against…"
3 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Your Home Loan – how it happens
"Chris is Right with his strawman stance. - in the realm of finance it Is a game of numbers,…"
4 hours ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Old Denmark's video
Thumbnail

First LGBT Pride in Polish city met with massive counter-protest

"Poland does not like illegals OR FAGGOTS.... Good for them!!!"
4 hours ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted