Sweettina2's Discussions (439)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

"I need a bejillion dogs. Shared this."

Sweettina2 replied May 29 to Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

9 May 31
Reply by Marklar's Ghost

"Quick, everybody, get a dog, or three!  "

Sweettina2 replied May 28 to Dogs Not Welcome: Growing Calls By Muslims To Accommodate Their Hatred Of Dogs

9 May 31
Reply by Marklar's Ghost

"Amen!"

Sweettina2 replied May 14 to NATION STATE: At The Apostolic Palace, The King Of Vatican City Calls For A One World Government More Powerful Than The United Nations

4 May 14
Reply by Sweettina2

"Yessiree Bob! That's exactly what he's doing, he's anxious to fulfill his dark rule.…"

Sweettina2 replied May 14 to NATION STATE: At The Apostolic Palace, The King Of Vatican City Calls For A One World Government More Powerful Than The United Nations

4 May 14
Reply by Sweettina2

"Shared to Twitter, thanks Raz!"

Sweettina2 replied May 1 to Coup Attempt in Progress in Venezuela (Updated) (see comments section)

14 May 2
Reply by dogitydog

"I agree! It's a crying shame we have to make bills to make them comply with the laws…"

Sweettina2 replied Apr 30 to "BREAKING: Florida Senate Votes to Ban Sanctuary Cities, DeSantis Expected to Sign Into Law"

5 Apr 30
Reply by Sweettina2

"Exactly! There are other places doing the same thing. Got to get those tourist $$$$.…"

Sweettina2 replied Apr 22 to This Easter Sunday, it’s time to tell the truth about the global war on Christianity (and the rise of Satanism)

9 Apr 23
Reply by Doc Vega

"AMEN! Reading that was my kind of church! I grew up in a church where truth of the w…"

Sweettina2 replied Apr 22 to This Easter Sunday, it’s time to tell the truth about the global war on Christianity (and the rise of Satanism)

9 Apr 23
Reply by Doc Vega

"Amen!"

9 Apr 23
Reply by Doc Vega

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees. My brother, Paul Topete: "

Sweettina2 replied Apr 20 to Do You Really Want To Destroy The New World Order or Be Slaves?

10 Apr 20
Reply by Sweettina2

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

JoeG favorited Diana's photo
6 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
7 minutes ago
Old Denmark posted videos
48 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Raz Putin's blog post "The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist" and other bedtime stories...
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on Raz Putin's blog post "The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled Was Convincing the World He Didn’t Exist" and other bedtime stories...
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk posted a status
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk commented on James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk commented on James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
Kim Smith commented on Boris's page WATCH: Warren says cutting aid to Israel
"Elisabeth: if you really are willing to cut aid to Nazi israel: I will vote for you and hold you to…"
2 hours ago
Profile IconTerrence La Cava, Elma Cannon, Frederick Gregory Meagher and 1 more joined 12160 Social Network
2 hours ago
Maas's photo was featured
2 hours ago
Sweettina2's blog post was featured

List of Food Products, Cosmetics and Vaccines Made Using Cells From Aborted Babies

SENOMYX: List of FOOD companies using FETAL CELLS from aborted babies to flavor.…See More
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted