Sweettina2's Discussions (430)

Discussions Replied To (379) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I hadnt seen this before,  maybe shouldve been paying more attention.  Maybe…"

Sweettina2 replied Jun 28, 2012 to Militia Informants - Charles Dyer / July 4 Patriot Case

22 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by EDOGZ818

"http://fightingforliberty.ning.com/forum/topics/edogz818-busted-what-a-tool?xg_sourc…"

Sweettina2 replied Jun 28, 2012 to Militia Informants - Charles Dyer / July 4 Patriot Case

22 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by EDOGZ818

"Hey Dog!! Ok, before we get started, I need to know what the hell that big bear-rat…"

Sweettina2 replied Jun 23, 2012 to Militia Informants - Charles Dyer / July 4 Patriot Case

22 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by EDOGZ818

"How do I zoom it? "

Sweettina2 replied Apr 3, 2012 to Creepy Picture

20 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Vida Smith Compton

"You mean the whitish shadow in the window?"

Sweettina2 replied Apr 3, 2012 to Creepy Picture

20 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Vida Smith Compton

"The first email he sent told me that he was in a federal halfway house, he certainly…"

Sweettina2 replied Dec 20, 2010 to Hey I emailed Fritz Springmeier and LOOK!!!

11 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Robert Carobene

"I got the same email from him.  He has been emailing me for over a month.  Con, noth…"

Sweettina2 replied Dec 20, 2010 to Hey I emailed Fritz Springmeier and LOOK!!!

11 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Robert Carobene

"Right on babe, I made the same observation."

Sweettina2 replied Jun 13, 2009 to More and more I see why they leave Alex Jones alone and why they killed William Cooper...

22 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by TheLasersShadow

"WOW ! I am blown away. I never knew anything like this existed. I cant wait to get b…"

Sweettina2 replied May 28, 2009 to Alien and Sedition Acts

8 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by whatawonderfulworldJethroClampet

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on Diana's blog post M. Obama Gives Speech At Museum Opening, Declares Museums Are Only Places For White People
"Oh look, museum inclusion for weirdos !"
57 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post The Astounding Profit Australian Banks Make In New Zealand Every Hour & Debt Scam Disclosure March 31 2019 | From: Newshub / FinalWakeUpCall / Various
"Well they might use us, But we can Use Them ! I did, they gave me a loan of 50k to buy my house in…"
1 hour ago
cheeki kea posted photos
2 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
8 hours ago
Maas favorited Diana's photo
8 hours ago
Maas updated their profile
8 hours ago
Maas commented on Maas's photo
8 hours ago
oldranger_68 commented on Diana's blog post Muslim Man Who Killed Jewish Neighbor While Screaming “Allahu Akbar” Not Criminally Responsible Because He Smoked Marijuana Beforehand, Judge Rules
"I don't think it's a secret that I thoroughly dislike Jews, but there is a line and this…"
9 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a blog post

Are You Ready for This -- 2.0

By Anna Von ReitzI could have called this "The Problem". As you have already seen, the concept of…See More
10 hours ago
Maas's photo was featured
11 hours ago
Diana's video was featured

AOC, Ilhan Omar repeatedly REFUSE to condemn Antifa attack on ICE! | Keean Bexte

http://bit.ly/32xHIMf Keean Bexte of TheRebel.media reports: I was back in Washington, DC today, and figured I’d try once again to get Democratic Congresswom...
12 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Dating: It Could Happen to You Part II
"James Roberts, Got a good one for you. My brother and I were running our own business when some…"
14 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
14 hours ago
14 hours ago
14 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted