Ken Oath's Discussions (135)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Maybe because he isn't from London he's a fucking Asian, for fucks sake look at him!…"

Ken Oath replied 20 hours ago to Mayor who defended 9/11 linked terrorists won;t welcome Trump to London, Can't think why?

1 20 hours ago
Reply by Ken Oath

"Basically she's a cunt but she doesn't look like she tried to kill anyone to me"

Ken Oath replied yesterday to Antifa Activist Yvette Felarca Charged With Assault, Rioting For Role In 2016 Sacramento Capitol Brawl (Ibet that wied the fucking smirk off her face)

1 yesterday
Reply by Ken Oath

"mate, ive got a life, this sht is secondary to it and ive never had a pathetic lame…"

Ken Oath replied Jul 15 to And all baby wanted was a plain white T-shirt... (More revolting shit from reality whore Kim Whatthefuckever)

16 Jul 15
Reply by Deep Space

"funny i think the precise inverse"

Ken Oath replied Jul 15 to And all baby wanted was a plain white T-shirt... (More revolting shit from reality whore Kim Whatthefuckever)

16 Jul 15
Reply by Deep Space

"and i should care because?"

16 Jul 15
Reply by Deep Space

"fuck off mate ive got my limits....only if the body is still warm.....probably"

16 Jul 15
Reply by Deep Space

"everything is relative, my sister said the doll office shit themselves when they tri…"

16 Jul 15
Reply by Deep Space

"make that hungry jacks i fuckin hate maccas too"

16 Jul 15
Reply by Deep Space

"I'd fuck kardashian in the arse if i had 3 or 4 condoms on and two large mcdonads ba…"

16 Jul 15
Reply by Deep Space

"Ive always said my ol man didn't punch me hard enough, but it snapped me out of that…"

16 Jul 15
Reply by Deep Space

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted