Locutus's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"It took me over a month to figure out what the hell that sound was Jim!  I feel your…"

Locutus replied Jan 13, 2011 to Kill the alert sound

3 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Locutus

"I'm not, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn the other day! Sorry I couldn't resist! I'…"

Locutus replied Nov 10, 2010 to Identifying and Detecting Cognitive Infiltration

64 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Sri Pancha Mukhi Hanumanji

"I checked back to see if any of my comments had been "removed" and all are safely…"

Locutus replied Oct 25, 2010 to Identifying and Detecting Cognitive Infiltration

64 Dec 25, 2010

"Hey, Chris, I looked through some of the info on the link you gave me. Very technica…"

Locutus replied Oct 25, 2010 to Identifying and Detecting Cognitive Infiltration

64 Dec 25, 2010

"I'm glad you were able to discern that these members are cognitive infiltrators by b…"

64 Dec 25, 2010

"I'm confused? So what's the point about arguing over whether or not the twin towers…"

64 Dec 25, 2010

"Great article, I just pre ordered my autographed copy for $20 bucks! I can't wait to…"

Locutus replied Sep 27, 2010 to The Road to WW3 - The Global Banking Cartel Has One Card Left to Play

2 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Anthony Kimbrough

"Well said James!!!! To be honest, this is one of the key components of this site tha…"

Locutus replied Sep 19, 2010 to If you came here to get laid...get lost!

24 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by TommyD

"If the pastor in Florida wants to burn something how about this instead of the Koran…"

Locutus replied Sep 7, 2010 to Manual on How to Molest Children Is Legal, Cops Say

4 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by james

"Ahh...a stalker's wet dream!!!!"

Locutus replied Aug 23, 2010 to The facial recognition software that puts your name to your photograph on internet

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by james

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

alux junes posted a status
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
3 hours ago
"mewe.com is easier than this"
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
"how many people still come here?"
3 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Prince - Cinnamon Girl (Official Music Video)

"Cinnamon Girl" from 'Musicology' (2004)☔️ Listen to more Prince here https://lnk.to/PrinceStream📺 Watch all the official Prince videos here http://bit.ly/P...
11 hours ago
MAC posted photos
11 hours ago
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
13 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
15 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
18 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
Wednesday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted