Just Bill's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Is "Campaign for Liberty" a 501 (c) 4 organization? If so, they are due equal protec…"

Just Bill replied Apr 16, 2014 to Ron Paul group to defy IRS

4 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by Just Bill

"Oops. "

Just Bill replied Apr 14, 2014 to McConnell has linked his sister Kristine Marcy to a Missing Children racket – allegedly run by a pedophile ring in the DOJ

2 Jan 18, 2019
Reply by Boris

"So how is it that children are getting tagged for someone else's debt? Unless this a…"

Just Bill replied Apr 14, 2014 to IRS Seizing Tax Refunds of Children, Grandchildren Over Parents' Decades-Old Debts

24 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by 5WarVeteran

"Bingo! There are a lot of ways to skin a cat and this is not the time for the Feds t…"

Just Bill replied Apr 13, 2014 to Nevada Cattle Rancher Wins 'Range War' With Feds

68 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Pat Newton

"The Militia, as a whole, are not rushing off anywhere. Much as I like 12160, it isn'…"

Just Bill replied Apr 13, 2014 to Nevada Cattle Rancher Wins 'Range War' With Feds

68 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Pat Newton

"Yes, I AM biased against Obama ... the list of grievances is long and onerous ... bu…"

68 Apr 14, 2014
Reply by Pat Newton

"It is also a carbine round, but my guess is the 2" grouping comes from a standard 3"…"

Just Bill replied Jan 27, 2014 to OMG! The New Ammunition That Has Gun Owners Drooling

6 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Just Bill

"Okay ... you're on. Tell us what the (safer) alternatives to bone meal and rock phos…"

Just Bill replied Nov 2, 2013 to How the USDA Organic Standard Allowed Fluoride to Contaminate Organic Food

2 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by 14300

"Virginia and Tennessee? Hey, I'm in North Carolina, maybe I am about to hit the AR l…"

Just Bill replied Oct 24, 2013 to Authorities seek dozens of AR-15 rifles that disappeared en route to Louisiana

1 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Just Bill

"I think that there is a saying that goes something like this: "What you don't say ca…"

Just Bill replied Oct 20, 2013 to Feds Studying How to Use Twitter For ‘Depression Surveillance’

4 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Just Bill

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
6 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
6 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
19 hours ago
tjdavis posted photos
23 hours ago
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
yesterday
Larry Harmen posted videos
yesterday
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)

Doctor Malhotra drops arsenal of truth bombs on Helsinki. A spectacular display. Here are few snip…See More
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
yesterday
Less Prone posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
Tuesday
Monday
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
Sunday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
Sunday
Less Prone favorited Sandy's photo
Sunday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's photo
Sunday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion GAIN OF FUNCTION CRIMINALS ARE SQUIRMING
Sunday
Sandy posted photos
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted