Just Bill's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"And, more than that, Twitter is a better source of information because people can't…"

Just Bill replied Oct 20, 2013 to Feds Studying How to Use Twitter For ‘Depression Surveillance’

4 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Just Bill

"Umm where is the rest of the article ... or at least a link to the rest? All I see h…"

Just Bill replied Oct 16, 2013 to Revolt Against Mongressanto GMO Crops Torched in America

5 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Less Prone

"For a million a year, I could probably afford a set of dentures to replace the 12 ye…"

Just Bill replied Oct 16, 2013 to Obamacare website Healthcare.gov cost taxpayers over $634 million to build

3 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Just Bill

"She is defending that with a straight face. She needs a hara kiri sword."

Just Bill replied Oct 16, 2013 to Obamacare website Healthcare.gov cost taxpayers over $634 million to build

3 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Just Bill

"Just as a point of reference ... where would you apply the ball bat? Those meters ha…"

Just Bill replied Oct 16, 2013 to 'Robin Hoods' who feed parking meters are hit with lawsuit in New Hampshire

17 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by truth

"So, tell me again, how did the city get the right to rent parking spaces? I'm confus…"

Just Bill replied Oct 16, 2013 to 'Robin Hoods' who feed parking meters are hit with lawsuit in New Hampshire

17 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by truth

"We live in interesting times ... perilous times. The last thing we need at this poin…"

Just Bill replied Oct 16, 2013 to Obama Ousts Top Officers After Nuke Explodes In Ocean Instead Of Charleston

11 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Nobody Will Observe

"That's the last time I mark an email as spam! Let the NSA think that it's signal ins…"

Just Bill replied Oct 14, 2013 to NSA reportedly collecting millions of email address books and IM contact lists worldwide

9 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by KATHLEEN A NOBILE

"Remember that recall election you guys had a few weeks ago? The one where you tossed…"

Just Bill replied Oct 14, 2013 to Why would 20 Canadian F-18's land in Centennial Colorado?

6 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Ragnarok

"It seems that the great good that computers and the internet are capable of is being…"

Just Bill replied Aug 27, 2013 to Is Windows 8 a Trojan horse for the NSA? The German Government thinks so!

1 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Just Bill

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

alux junes posted a status
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
5 hours ago
"mewe.com is easier than this"
5 hours ago
5 hours ago
"how many people still come here?"
5 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Prince - Cinnamon Girl (Official Music Video)

"Cinnamon Girl" from 'Musicology' (2004)☔️ Listen to more Prince here https://lnk.to/PrinceStream📺 Watch all the official Prince videos here http://bit.ly/P...
13 hours ago
MAC posted photos
13 hours ago
FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
15 hours ago
MAC posted a discussion
17 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
20 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
Wednesday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
Wednesday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted