Mrs. Tif Morgan's Discussions (1,038)

Discussions Replied To (698) Replies Latest Activity

" Wow wee 306 views, and I get the first comment...:)  Maybe she has a....or wants…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Tuesday to Chelsea Clinton: ‘Women Can Absolutely Have A Beard And A Penis’

17 on Thursday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"At least they do not look like HO's with their butts showing. "

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Monday to BOFFIN OUTBURST: Students Dressing like ‘Hookers’ on Campus

2 on Monday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" The STATES, really, and who is operating the states? Does the word Khazar Jews ring…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Monday to 28,000 Pastors Are Training To Keep You Calm On Your Way to a FEMA Camp

3 on Monday
Reply by Less Prone

"And I am going to create a blog out of your link, LOL Chris...:) "

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Monday to TREATY OF PEACE 2020: What every U.S. Citizen Needs to Know and Respond to Asap

8 on Monday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" Seeing how so many in every website this is posted, pitches a bitch, I think I will…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied on Monday to TREATY OF PEACE 2020: What every U.S. Citizen Needs to Know and Respond to Asap

8 on Monday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" Well, I did it, turned this into a FUBAR News Report, posted it under the Trump Adm…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 13 to Afghan U.S. Embassy patrol in 'deviant' parties with booze, hookers

4 Oct 13
Reply by Raz Putin

" This looks more like a Butt Sniff Report, America's Military at its best...:) You c…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 13 to Afghan U.S. Embassy patrol in 'deviant' parties with booze, hookers

4 Oct 13
Reply by Raz Putin

"Who ya talking to, hell fire, I all ready stated I did not read this, and I got bett…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 13 to TREATY OF PEACE 2020: What every U.S. Citizen Needs to Know and Respond to Asap

8 on Monday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" Gosh, gee whiss and darn it James, most people like who they are, their race their…"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 10 to Why the WOKE Establishment Hates Joker by Paul Joseph Watson

3 Oct 10
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" Got to have this blog also...:)"

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied Oct 9 to Testimony From Ukraine Envoy Kurt Volker Directly Contradicts Democrats’ Impeachment Narrative

6 Oct 10
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer left a comment for Elyag Reed...We are Legion
"u STILL HERE gAYLE??"
37 minutes ago
the mighty bull favorited Diana's photo
2 hours ago
the mighty bull favorited Central Scrutinizer's photo
2 hours ago
the mighty bull favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
2 hours ago
the mighty bull favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
2 hours ago
Charles Cox commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
3 hours ago
Charles Cox commented on Central Scrutinizer's video
Thumbnail

3, 6 and 9 . The secret key to universe ( nikola tesla )

"https://youtu.be/noRbR3Fbg2I Amazing how nature follows certain forms, shapes and patterns."
3 hours ago
Charles Cox favorited Central Scrutinizer's video
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Boris's page Tulsi Shitting on Hillary
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Antifa Member is Murdered: Then the Group Vandalizes Dem Party Headquarters
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Antifa Member is Murdered: Then the Group Vandalizes Dem Party Headquarters
"Anybody else notice this chicken-shiot group of Soros paid turncoats were absent & DID NOT make…"
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted videos
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
4 hours ago
Phyllis Maka posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted photos
6 hours ago
Chuck Smith posted a blog post
6 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted