Check Out What Really Happened

J. Patriot's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"What a F#####ing Moron! Yeah why don't you invite them into your house Katy! People…"

J. Patriot replied May 24, 2017 to Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: ‘No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist’

6 May 25, 2017
Reply by Less Prone

"The reason we are loosing our Freedoms, and are identity as a free people is because…"

J. Patriot replied Sep 13, 2014 to What is REALLY happening that everyone appears to know,, BUT that NO One seems to care enough..

3 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by linda dagosta

"The name of the movie your referring to is called Network, and was released in 1976.…"

J. Patriot replied Sep 13, 2014 to What is REALLY happening that everyone appears to know,, BUT that NO One seems to care enough..

3 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by linda dagosta

"I agree enough is enough! We have homeless Veterans, and millions of Americans unemp…"

J. Patriot replied Jun 22, 2014 to Biden flies to Central America amid migrant crisis with $93 Million in Aid

3 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by J. Patriot

"All of the power crazed people in the Criminal Elite respect no countries sovereignt…"

J. Patriot replied Aug 1, 2013 to The Bushes Are Nazis

3 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by J. Patriot

"This shows how mad and sick people in Government have gotten! The rule of law and or…"

J. Patriot replied Feb 6, 2013 to Senators ask Obama for legal basis for targeted killings of Americans

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by J. Patriot

"I believe in peace Sheridan, but Obama, Romney don't want peace, and either do the b…"

J. Patriot replied Sep 9, 2012 to why im voting for romney

32 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Troy

"I'm voting for a vote of NO CONFIDENCE! The two party system has failed us, and I do…"

J. Patriot replied Sep 9, 2012 to why im voting for romney

32 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Troy

"I'm an ex Law Enforcement Officer, and I can tell you from my experience that the po…"

J. Patriot replied Aug 19, 2012 to Gun Control is Genocide

2 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by J. Patriot

"It shows the INSANITYof people! Feeding children is now a crime in the POLICE STATE!…"

J. Patriot replied Aug 15, 2012 to

just now

RSS

Latest Activity

DTOM commented on James T. Kirk's blog post 10 Home Remedies for Emergency Toothache Relief
"Murray Dickson's 'Where There Is No Dentist' - is a full on do-it-yourself guide for community health workers, educators and individuals on how to diagnose common dental problems, handle dental equipment, use local anesthetics, place…"
24 minutes ago
DTOM favorited James T. Kirk's blog post 10 Home Remedies for Emergency Toothache Relief
29 minutes ago
James T. Kirk posted a status
""
34 minutes ago
DTOM commented on Boris Badenov's photo
34 minutes ago
James T. Kirk posted blog posts
35 minutes ago
DTOM commented on Boris Badenov's photo
44 minutes ago
DTOM posted photos
59 minutes ago
DTOM posted photos
1 hour ago
DTOM commented on raymond moody's photo
2 hours ago
Diana posted photos
2 hours ago
DTOM replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Are you afraid to tell the truth?
"I strongly recommend listening to this podcast... Truth Hertz: Kicked Out Time and Again (10-10-18) http://renegadebroadcasting.com/shows/charles/TruthHertz-2018-10-10.mp3 [Download] Charles Giuliani continues his discussion of all the times that…"
2 hours ago
DTOM favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Are you afraid to tell the truth?
2 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's video
4 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Boris Badenov's video
4 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Boris Badenov's video
4 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's page Ladies and Gentlemen heres the Progressives: Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her With Her Consent
"You were in favor of watching, yet you call him "gross" ???  Are you real sure you were not involved in helping a friend out; just a little bit ?? I'm not saying it was a bad thing if you did. I just want everyone involved to cum…"
4 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's page Soros Vows To Lead Migrant Caravan Into Promised Land
"We can only hope he does just that. I can't wait to see him in an orange jumpsuit."
4 hours ago
raymond moody posted photos
5 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
8 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Raz Putin's blog post Kudos to Federal Judge Royce Lamberth exposing the Deep State."THE DEEP STATE WAS REVEALED THIS WEEK;DID YOU NOTICE?"
"Judge Lamberth may become suicidal."
9 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted