Paladin10's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Karen: I had something like this happen to me some years back.....The citizens got t…"

Paladin10 replied Jun 23, 2012 to Sanford Police Chief Bill Lee fired in wake of Trayvon Martin case

13 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by karen arsenault

"Distilling my own whiskey.....reloading my own ammo (I also have variable formula's…"

Paladin10 replied Jun 6, 2012 to 10 Ways To Stop Being A Slave And Bring Down The Pyramids Of Control

5 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Paladin10

"this is hilarious.....Semper Fi"

Paladin10 replied Jun 6, 2012 to Some Guy Turned His Dead Cat Into A Helicopter

21 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by truth

"Law, if not enforceable is impotent. Legal is only a state of moral consience on eth…"

Paladin10 replied Jun 2, 2012 to Should We Obey All Laws?

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by JOE

"Lady Justice is blind folded for a reason and the scales of proof tipped ever so sli…"

Paladin10 replied Jun 2, 2012 to Should We Obey All Laws?

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by JOE

"This country was founded by common folk with common sense, country folk, I believe w…"

Paladin10 replied Jun 2, 2012 to America's Ruling Class -- And the Perils of Revolution

3 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Nathan

"Well said Cicero, friend of Cato, foe to Gaius Juliuis Ceasar. While I was in law en…"

Paladin10 replied Jun 1, 2012 to Should We Obey All Laws?

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by JOE

"Having spent 25 years in law enforcement, let me say this about that: "I refuse to o…"

Paladin10 replied Jun 1, 2012 to Should We Obey All Laws?

42 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by JOE

"Rest assured Karim9010 that I will always support the Military but not the Governmen…"

Paladin10 replied May 30, 2012 to US War Veterans Tossing Medals Back at NATO Was Heroic Act

4 May 30, 2012
Reply by Paladin10

"I've read Goldberg, I'll scrounge around and see if I can find Peter Watson. Thanks…"

Paladin10 replied May 30, 2012 to THE AMERICAN ROOTS OF FASCISM

11 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Chip

RSS

Latest Activity

oldranger_68 favorited Maasanova's photo
43 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
46 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Diana's photo
47 minutes ago
oldranger_68 favorited Anti Everything's blog post Its Good to Be A Masculine Man
49 minutes ago
cheeki kea favorited dogitydog's discussion Over 30,000 Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax
57 minutes ago
cheeki kea replied to Old Denmark's discussion Is Trump Drinking of the Pelosi Juice?: Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria
"http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/10338206/Is-it-lights-out-for-Pitcairn-Island .   British officials Should Do the Right thing and send their ones to any other place on the map where No one Wants To Live. That would be a start at least, for…"
1 hour ago
dogitydog posted photos
1 hour ago
dogitydog posted a discussion

Over 30,000 Scientists Declare Climate Change A Hoax

A staggering 30,000+ scientists have come forward confirming that man-made climate change is a hoax perpetuated by…See More
1 hour ago
cheeki kea commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Gardasil

"If not dumbed enough to take this, then expect Relentless Coercion to be put into place. Strategy includes  (undue) "Great Concern"of a condition, then offer of (poison) "Remedy" to allay said concern, then (false)…"
1 hour ago
dogitydog replied to dogitydog's discussion Gender Hospital
"I have a feeling this soap opera is going to get worse before it gets better. The kids that are currently being destroyed by their parents, uh I mean mom and dad, umm, no not that either. What are we calling them now? Anyway, these screwed up kids…"
2 hours ago
dogitydog replied to Old Denmark's discussion Is Trump Drinking of the Pelosi Juice?: Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria
"The only thing more terrorizing than the 800 ISIS fighters are the words "Pelosi Juice". Makes me throw up a little when I say it."
2 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited Diana's photo
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post RBG - RIP - Concert tells all? Jim Stone
"I was told when one of the 'dear leaders' died in USSR, they played somber music on all radio stations for around 2 weeks. This secrecy must be communist thing..."
4 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post RBG - RIP - Concert tells all? Jim Stone
4 hours ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @FuctupMike: Jussie Smollett : Everybody hurts sometimes. https://t.co/OWPAF227zj
Twitter4 hours ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @seanmdav: If only the incompetent, race-baiting, hate crime hoaxer @JussieSmollett had read this 2016 piece from @MZHemingway on how to…
Twitter4 hours ago · Reply · Retweet

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted