Diana's Discussions (598)

Discussions Replied To (231) Replies Latest Activity

"But Sheila is a Queen.  She told her staff, “You don’t understand. I am a queen, and…"

Diana replied Sep 30 to Sheila Jackson Lee and an orangutan walk into a bar......

5 Sep 30
Reply by Boris Badenov

"In Oregon, the change was made to the Oregon Health Plan and the age of consent is 1…"

Diana replied Sep 27 to California Passes Law Allowing 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments

19 Sep 27
Reply by Doc Vega

"It seems California is competing with Oregon on insanity in this area:    Oregon all…"

Diana replied Sep 26 to California Passes Law Allowing 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments

19 Sep 27
Reply by Doc Vega

"DTOM, you are correct.  It really got me when they call a .22 semi-auto rifle an ass…"

Diana replied Sep 26 to WASHINGTON STATE - Initiative 1639 - The latest assault on 2A private arm ownership is here!

4 Sep 26
Reply by Diana

"Priorities:  Online "hate speech" arrests must be made.  The cops can't be everywher…"

Diana replied Sep 25 to This folks was London yesterday afternoon. Not a copper in sight. London has fallen. #FridayFeeling #FreeTommy

9 Sep 28
Reply by Less Prone

"http://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180AB2119"

Diana replied Sep 25 to California Passes Law Allowing 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments

19 Sep 27
Reply by Doc Vega

""A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the righ…"

Diana replied Sep 18 to WASHINGTON STATE - Initiative 1639 - The latest assault on 2A private arm ownership is here!

4 Sep 26
Reply by Diana

""

Diana replied Sep 15 to "Dude from the weather channel bracing for his life, as 2 dudes just stroll past [sic]. #HurricaneFlorence."

5 Sep 21
Reply by Less Prone

"But he identifies as 6' tall, so the college must adjust their attitude."

Diana replied Sep 5 to The Nanny-state Deems Teenage Midget... A Safety and Health Risk

1 Sep 5
Reply by Diana

""

Diana replied Aug 29 to ‘They Shot Him in the Head’: South African Security Expert Details Horrific New Wave of Attacks on White Farmers

5 Aug 30
Reply by DTOM

RSS

Latest Activity

cheeki kea posted a blog post
4 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Andile Mngxitama (S. Africa): "We'll kill their children, we'll kill their women, we'll kill their dogs...%22

"Good points Sam. I am hoping Australia will show some white christian leadership, because my country  sure is a total disgrace when it comes to caring and fairness for sth. African farmers. Here Govt. would rather have Czech drug smugglers,…"
16 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's page video -Proud Boys And Founder Gavin McInnes On Nightline ABC
17 minutes ago
Deep Space's 2 videos were featured
20 minutes ago
honeygirl's video was featured

Why Are You Telling Me?

Never in the history of this sad planet have so many bitched about so much. And it all amounts to nothing. It isn't changing a damned thing. I have yet to he...
20 minutes ago
skip barker's discussion was featured
20 minutes ago
jim's 2 blog posts were featured
21 minutes ago
PATRICIA SCHURZ is now a member of 12160 Social Network
21 minutes ago
Boris Badenov favorited cheeki kea's photo
22 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's page Public Freakout video- Asian student shouted and laughed at since she believes blacks can be racist.
"Public Freakout"
23 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Sales of Microsoft software finances UN’s Third World Eugenics program
"Big Pharma and associates are criminal enterprises."
34 minutes ago
Burbia commented on Raz Putin's blog post Big Brother sells more data off to 3rd parties? "‘We’re sorry this happened’: Bug causes leak of 7 million Facebook users’ photos"
34 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Phyllis Maka's blog post Sales of Microsoft software finances UN’s Third World Eugenics program
35 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Sales of Microsoft software finances UN’s Third World Eugenics program
"Bought my ZTE 4 years ago."
46 minutes ago
Deep Space posted a video

Juncker apparently feeling naughty at the EU summit

European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker flipped the hair of a female official at the EC headquarters entrance in Brussels on Friday, as the heads o...
49 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion NOBODY DIED AT SANDY HOOK ---Read the Book FREE (PDF)
56 minutes ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted