Diana's Discussions (975)

Discussions Replied To (407) Replies Latest Activity

""

Diana replied yesterday to Netflix Makes Jesus Gay For Christmas

7 yesterday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"My suggestion would be to do a show about Gay Mohammed who's in love with a pig, but…"

Diana replied yesterday to Netflix Makes Jesus Gay For Christmas

7 yesterday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"Farage: The Brexit War Is Over   www.breitbart.com/europe/2019/12/12/farage-the-brex…"

Diana replied on Friday to "Boris Johnson celebrates 'historic' victory in UK as projected results point to landslide for Conservatives"

8 on Friday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

" Tlaib gets on the White supremacy kills bandwagon too.  "

Diana replied on Thursday to Joy Behar Implies New Jersey Shooters Were ‘White Nationalists’ … There’s Just One Problem

5 on Friday
Reply by Burbia

""Daily Mail says this is far-fetched..." LOL    Because Maxwell and Epstein are nice…"

Diana replied Dec 7 to Jeffrey Epstein book claims he and Ghislaine Maxwell were 'Mossad spies' who 'filmed US politicians and power players having sex with underage girls to blackmail them'

2 Dec 7
Reply by Diana

"The SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist media, identified the gunman as…"

Diana replied Dec 7 to Six Saudis are arrested over Pensacola naval base shooting including three who FILMED the attack by countryman who killed three and wounded eight before being shot dead - as FBI probes terror link

1 Dec 7
Reply by Diana

"I see what you mean - this chameleon is dehydrated.  Alcohol dehydrates the body.  J…"

Diana replied Dec 7 to Nancy Pelosi Announces Democrats Will Begin Drafting Articles of Impeachment

10 Dec 7
Reply by Doc Vega

"The last few years have taken a toll on Nancy.  Here she is with Barry.  See the dif…"

Diana replied Dec 6 to Nancy Pelosi Announces Democrats Will Begin Drafting Articles of Impeachment

10 Dec 7
Reply by Doc Vega

"There is no doubt that Baron de Ropp had influential connections in both Britain and…"

Diana replied Dec 6 to Hitler's British Handler

4 Dec 6
Reply by James Roberts

"Ruh-roh.  This is bad news for Hunter and Joe. EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden will now have…"

Diana replied Dec 5 to Man-Child Hunter Biden Skips First Court Hearing and His Lawyer ‘Abruptly Quits’

1 Dec 5
Reply by Diana

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
" You can not move me from the content of this forum. I like some of the stuff by Duke, but I…"
2 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's photo
Thumbnail

christmas

"I had no idea the evil was this pervasive."
3 minutes ago
Diana favorited Less Prone's video
3 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
5 minutes ago
Amaterasu Solar's discussion was featured

What Is An Ethical Anarcho-Abundancist?

There are many positions to take in Our outlook on politics, economics, law, and the functioning of…See More
6 minutes ago
James Roberts posted a photo

Missing Link For Jews Found

The aptly named "Proboscis Monkey". Reminds me of this guy Schmuel I used to work with.
7 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Mueller Report

"But Horowitz said there was no bias, found mistakes but no criminal activity, the left hand washes…"
11 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
12 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Nature Finds A Way

"You're gonna need a bigger dope."
13 minutes ago
Thumbnail

Trump 'Treats the Constitution Like Toilet Paper'

"Did she mean like DNC primary ballots?"
14 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Diana's photo
14 minutes ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
"It is a good point that there are many other sources than Koestler to back this theory. To me, it…"
26 minutes ago
Amaterasu Solar posted a discussion

What Is An Ethical Anarcho-Abundancist?

There are many positions to take in Our outlook on politics, economics, law, and the functioning of…See More
35 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
" You promise, I will hold ya to that, and just a reminder I have had some call me a little…"
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion The Khazar History Migration & Multiculturalism
"Jes kidding. Yeah, I appreciate it. I have studied the subject in depth. I will look at it later,…"
1 hour ago
Sabbatai Zevi favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Your Mortgage and Promissory Notes
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Diana's blog post British Muslims citing fears over ‘personal safety’ prepare to leave UK after Boris Johnson wins election
1 hour ago
" Here ya go Mr. Sizzle and James:…"
2 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted a discussion

Russia and The Khazars: 1951 Report

Posted by lady Rose of Israel: [Editor’s Note: When you look at the biography of congressional…See More
2 hours ago
JoeG favorited Mr. Sizzle's photo
2 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted