Burbia's Discussions (457)

Discussions Replied To (333) Replies Latest Activity

"The dates of his bat shit crazy episode on that show and having David Duke on kinda…"

Burbia replied Sep 18, 2015 to Flashback -Alex Jones goes bat sh-t crazy on BBC Sunday Politics show

91 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Sweettina2

"my guess here is that the statement is taken out of context, of course all life matt…"

Burbia replied Nov 28, 2014 to Ferguson -- "Black Lives Matter: -- Correction

2 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Damonne Travis

"Let me know when Vegas has odds on a crash with a mobile document shredding truck."

Burbia replied Jun 29, 2013 to Alex Jones Assassination Plot Exposed

14 Jun 29, 2013
Reply by Doc Vega

"Wonderful, an emasculating story to kick off the summer. I expected a longer article…"

Burbia replied Jun 23, 2013 to Penis Size Shrinking Due To Environmental Pollution. (Poll) (Rated R for Mature Subject Matter)

19 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by guest_blog

"I'm more likely to believe finds in places other than Zionist Israel wasn't Saddam H…"

Burbia replied May 28, 2013 to Gilgamesh Tomb Found in Iraq, 2003 (Giant Skeleton Found & Retrieved)

4 May 6, 2015
Reply by Tara

"This also being Memorial Day weekend. Also an event on a smaller scale of the Boston…"

Burbia replied May 25, 2013 to Skagit River Bridge Collapse: Interstate 5 Span In Washington State Falls Into The Water (PHOTOS)

17 May 25, 2013
Reply by Burbia

"reward for illuminati ritual and sacrifice of her brother? maybe not, but what have…"

Burbia replied May 23, 2013 to Janet Jackson Is Officially a Billionaire

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by Maria De Wind

"I knew that table dancing had its pros as well as cons..."

Burbia replied Apr 20, 2013 to Cinnamon and honey's healing properties

2 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by mystery

"Yeah a missed opportunity by marilyn manson to cover bob geldoffs song I don't like…"

Burbia replied Apr 6, 2013 to Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns

6 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Russ Hallberg Jr

"Yes, neat and manageable..."

Burbia replied Mar 29, 2013 to The Truth About Hair and why Indians would keep their hair long

271 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by DTOM

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

cheeki kea commented on Sandy's photo
Thumbnail

FB_IMG_1710523455761

"Hi Thia I'm back with news.... gvmnt will not protect you from Tick Tock, at this point it…"
19 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)
"More news dripping out from this story. ( found on Slay news…"
53 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's blog post The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )
1 hour ago
cheeki kea posted a blog post

The saddest post I've ever read. ( vaccine victim speaks out. )

You know what, I think if God had a message for us here it would be the one that goes... Be as Wise…See More
3 hours ago
Burbia commented on Burbia's group The Comment Section is Closed
"So far, there are 14 comments here for the video about Iran's influence on Generation Z and…"
19 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
19 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
yesterday
Larry Harmen posted blog posts
yesterday
Larry Harmen posted videos
yesterday
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Rebuilding Khazaria

"Perhaps Russia and Ukraine should Rebuild the Tartarian Empire. Then game over. "
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on FREEDOMROX's blog post NEVER FORGET! WHO and UN charged with GENOCIDE in 2009
"This is Why the outlier countries Must Stand Up And Fight Them Off on all fronts at all times. For…"
Tuesday
cheeki kea posted a blog post

Dr. Aseem Malhotra's Explosive Court Testimony on COVID "Vaccines"(UPDATED)

Doctor Malhotra drops arsenal of truth bombs on Helsinki. A spectacular display. Here are few snip…See More
Tuesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
Tuesday
Monday
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
Sunday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted