Billie Cokebottle's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Two hydrants nor working, Really? What was wrong with them, they are only a fucking…"

Billie Cokebottle replied Sep 3 to Firefighters were slow to fight the blaze because two hydrants near the museum weren't working (Well thats alright then)

2 Sep 3
Reply by Billie Cokebottle

"The thing about this story is whats missing, where did it start? Was it ISIS? Putin?…"

Billie Cokebottle replied Sep 3 to Firefighters were slow to fight the blaze because two hydrants near the museum weren't working (Well thats alright then)

2 Sep 3

"lol"

Billie Cokebottle replied Sep 2 to Victoria Police criticised for 'no arrest' policy following violent brawl (They now want to introduce the "Don't attend policy" That'll work)

6 Sep 7
Reply by cheeki kea

"History would suggest that when the other side gets power over there all these peopl…"

Billie Cokebottle replied Sep 2 to Germans 'Too Lazy' To Counter-Protest "Racist" Demonstrations After Migrants Arrested In Stabbing

2 Sep 2
Reply by DTOM

"here we go"

Billie Cokebottle replied Sep 1 to HomeWorld News Explosions hit Damascus military airport

1 Sep 1

"cheers :) I don't drink as much as i'd like at the moment but i hope to fix that in…"

Billie Cokebottle replied Aug 23 to Real.Video, or Phasing out Them-tube...errrr...b00btube....errrr....Youtube I mean

11 Aug 25
Reply by DTOM

"Very nice, cold filtered or some shit, very nice"

Billie Cokebottle replied Aug 23 to Real.Video, or Phasing out Them-tube...errrr...b00btube....errrr....Youtube I mean

11 Aug 25
Reply by DTOM

"I've got a story about absolut vodka. I was flying to the uk via Brunai as ya do and…"

11 Aug 25
Reply by DTOM

"I'll take two cases to start.....credit? :)"

11 Aug 25
Reply by DTOM

"Wheel out the political fossils bludging on the taxpayer for comment"

Billie Cokebottle replied Aug 23 to Aussies convey their deep respect for political figures "put out their potatoes for Peter Dutton after failed leadership challenge"

2 Aug 23
Reply by cheeki kea

RSS

Latest Activity

Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"The Bible is my third favorite fantasy novel right after 'Game Of Thrones' & 'The Lord Of The Rings'. I would have ranked it higher but my biggest gripe about it was that it wasn't really that realistic. "
11 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"I look at what the fake Ashkenazi jews are doing in Palestine to the Palestinians & I can't help but think that Hitler was right about those assholes. Plus the whole 9/11 thing they orchestrated... They seriously irritate me... I know the…"
26 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Sweettina2's blog post Times of Israel: Ex-Mossad chief: Israel ‘dangerously sick’ under Netanyahu’s leadership
"I look at what the fake Ashkenazi jews are doing in Palestine to the Palestinians & I can't help but think that Hitler was right about those assholes. Plus the whole 9/11 thing they orchestrated... They seriously irritate me..."
43 minutes ago
Nathan A. Bauer's blog post was featured

USAma Bin Laden died in December, 2001 of Marfan Syndrome

Usama Bin Laden died in 2001. He was the victim of a degenerative disease known as Marfan Syndrome. It is a particularly unpleasant way to die. How do we know he died of Marfan's? Well, let's take a look at some of the evidence. All of us should…See More
46 minutes ago
Burbia's video was featured

Stopping The Coming Ice Age by Larry Ephron & Andy Caffrey

This was probably the first time I actually worked on a project to fight the climate crisis. After leaving The Nature Company in 1986 I moved into a flat in ...
46 minutes ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Sweettina2's blog post Times of Israel: Ex-Mossad chief: Israel ‘dangerously sick’ under Netanyahu’s leadership
"Israel should NEVER be compared to Germany and god forbid compared to Nazi and Hitler.  They did not want WAR....but the jews always want war.....  Not in my yahoo is a true war monger.  I seriously doubt if anything will be done to…"
47 minutes ago
Deep Space posted blog posts
47 minutes ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Boris Badenov's page Did you notice? Something beautiful happened this week.
"It figures COMMUNIST OVOMIT behind this...... gosh what a huge surprise this is!!!  NOT!!!"
51 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Walmart and other retailers will soon hike prices due to tariffs: Ex-Walmart US CEO - GOOD GOING DRUMPH! (ya fucking idiot)
"As far as the phrase "Cheap Chinese crap" goes; it must be understood that China is the world's leading manufacturer. (and they're REALLY good at making stuff). They produce goods to the quality (or lack of) that their…"
1 hour ago
Boris Badenov commented on Deep Space's blog post Walmart and other retailers will soon hike prices due to tariffs: Ex-Walmart US CEO - GOOD GOING DRUMPH! (ya fucking idiot)
"Seems to me its poker, we will see who blinks first. I dont know enough about the trade talks, but Ithink change of any kind will hurt. Americans are fiends for cheap Chinese crap, worse than meth heads. I will continue my life in the lower classes,…"
1 hour ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @sweettina2: "Starving cancer: Dominic D'Agostino at TEDxTampaBay" on 12160 Social Network: https://t.co/v8SlUxOupi
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @tbigggs: https://t.co/KWSRteewLt "Pittsburgh high school to have school active shooter drill with blanks shot in the hallways to expose…
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @SandyDowney: Checking out "James Wood nails this in one picture. The one thing America’s de" on 12160 Social Network: https://t.co/M8AN
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @sweettina2: "Brutal CHRISTIAN persecution at highest level in China, Pope Francis betrays them" on 12160 Social Network: https://t.co
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @WG_Burton: NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans' data with Israel https://t.co/NrEawVqSe3
James T. Kirk posted videos
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk's blog post was featured

SANA

Deir Ezzor, SANA – The US-led “International Coalition” carried out an air landing operation in the southeastern countryside of Deir Ezzor Province, transferring terrorists who belong to Daesh terrorist organization.Identical local and media reports…See More
1 hour ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @Millerita: For those asking, Jimmy sent out this email to his friends today. He hasn’t made any press statements, this expresses his fe…
Twitter2 hours ago · Reply · Retweet
Sweettina2's blog post was featured

Times of Israel: Ex-Mossad chief: Israel ‘dangerously sick’ under Netanyahu’s leadership

Five former spymasters say PM eroding country’s core values, decry…See More
2 hours ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's photo
Thumbnail

Baby found crawling across New Jersey road prompts investigation.

"A baby girl found crawling across a New Jersey road Saturday prompted officials to launch an investigation — and a photo of the shocking incident has gone viral on social media. The motorist who spotted the child, Cory Cannon of Eatontown,…"
3 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted