All Discussions Tagged '0' (13,413)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics"

Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics" Marc…

Started by Raz Putin

7 1 hour ago
Reply by James Roberts

ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller

(Natural News) This is an emergency alert concerning Brighteon.com, the free speech video platform alternative to YouTube. I’m writing this…

Started by Chris of the family Masters

6 1 hour ago
Reply by James Roberts

Dems Introduce Bill Forcing Men to Report to Police When They Masturbate

Oh My!!!!!!!! Ahhh??? what??? If the Democrats are doing this, then what are the Republicans doing, same thing wasting Tax Dollars. This i…

Started by Mrs. Tif Morgan

7 1 hour ago
Reply by dogitydog

To protect speech and democracy, President Trump must now seize the domain names of Google, Facebook, Twitter and other tech giants that abuse their power to silence human beings

(Natural News) If you told me five years ago that I would wake up one day in America and have Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Google all…

Started by Chris of the family Masters

3 16 hours ago
Reply by dogitydog

Rep. Ilhan Omar Held Secret Fundraiser Meetings With Groups Tied To Islamic Terror

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar’s association with certain groups stinks to high heaven. Omar reportedly held secret meetings with fundraisers wi…

Started by Diana

0 19 hours ago

WTF??? Breitbart:"Sweden, Population 10.2 Million, Offers Asylum to China’s over 10 Million Uyhgur Muslims"

"The Swedish government will be opening the doors to China’s persecuted Uyghur Muslims and allow them to claim asylum in the country. The…

Started by Raz Putin

13 yesterday
Reply by Less Prone

Natural News:"Astonishing bias: 452 Islamic terror attacks in 31 countries just THIS YEAR (so far) and zero coverage from the media"

Natural News:"Astonishing bias: 452 Islamic terror attacks in 31 countries just THIS YEAR (so far) and zero coverage from the media" (Natu…

Started by Raz Putin

2 yesterday
Reply by Raz Putin

British Caliphate Against the United States Constitution

In The Year of our Lord Jesus Christ, September 17, 1787, of common belief that this should of been the bonds of the US Constitution.  The…

Started by Mrs. Tif Morgan

1 yesterday
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

Is New Zealand Prime Minister a TRANNY? Video seems to show "Package" Between her legs

WORLD NEWS DESK 19 MARCH 2019 With New Zealand being big news since the alleged Mosque Shooting, a lot of attention is being paid to the sm…

Started by dogitydog

3 yesterday
Reply by cheeki kea

THE 'DEATH CHIP'

http://www.astradome.com/the_death_chip.htm Dear Reader - This article wasn't written to scare you. It is intended to inform you about a v…

Started by dogitydog

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Chris of the family Masters

RSS

Latest Activity

Sweettina2's video was featured

Is This The Technology That Will Make Men Slaughter Each Other?

Is This The Technology That Will Make Men Slaughter Each Other? 0 view Think About It Published: 39 minutes ago Technology is an amazing feature of our lifet...
4 minutes ago
Raz Putin posted videos
7 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Bob Mueller’s Recipe for a Nothing Burger Report

When making an overblown case form non-existent evidence and media assisted propaganda one must make sure that there is…See More
9 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
18 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

Cute friendship: Donkey and girl

"Chinese children are so disrespectful..."
53 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

"First thing that came to mind, lol -"
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics"
"Like I always say, the best solutions are final."
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics"
"Probably NN's favorite tribe (da Joos) did and does most of the ritual child sacrifices."
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller
"Maybe, like Infowars, that guy shouldn;t have censored me when I posted on the JQ. Cry me a river!"
1 hour ago
James Roberts posted blog posts
1 hour ago
dogitydog favorited Chris of the family Masters's video
1 hour ago
dogitydog commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

"Animals are so underrated. They feel happiness and suffering every bit as we do. I will NEVER tolerate their abuse!"
1 hour ago
dogitydog favorited Less Prone's photo
1 hour ago
dogitydog commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

CC Georgia_Guidestones_ConspiracyCards

"If they were really concerned about the perpetual balance of nature they wouldn't be destroying it with aerosol spraying, ground water poisoning, genetic alteration of food crops, manipulation of weather to create droughts and floods etc... It…"
1 hour ago
dogitydog favorited James Roberts's photo
1 hour ago
dogitydog commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Creepy Uncle Joe / Baby

"He is such a sick fuck and needs to go"
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted