All Discussions Tagged 'Bank' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Yellow Vests Plan Protest Outside Rothschild Bank In France

Yellow Vest protesters are planning another demonstration, this time outside the Rothschild Bank of Lyon, France. A Facebook event reveals…

Started by Diana

0 Jan 6

Facebook Looks into Tapping Your Bank Data STRAIGHT FROM THE SOURCE

In what has become a disturbing trend among modern societies today, a small number of technology companies have emerged in a competition fo…

Started by Diana

1 Aug 8, 2018
Reply by cheeki kea

IMF chief Lagarde to stand trial in €400mn payout case - court

IMF chief Lagarde to stand trial in €400mn payout case - court Published time: 22 Jul, 2016 12:14 Edited time: 22 Jul, 2016 12:58 I…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jul 22, 2016

US Military Uses IMF And World Bank To Launder 85% Of Its Black Budget

Though transparency was a cause he championed when campaigning for the presidency, President Obama has largely avoided making certain de…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Aug 13, 2015

12160: American 2nd Declaration of Causes (with Table of Contents)

If you are serious about taking about taking back our country, how about using this upcoming weekend to form or join a "Committee of Safety…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jul 4, 2015

Guess How Many Nations In The World Do Not Have A Central Bank?

Central banking has truly taken over the entire planet.  At this point, the only major nation on the globe that does not have a central ban…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

2 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by space wabbit

12160: Analysis of the treatment of Banksters - Democrats vs. Republicans

Progressive US AG Eric Holder recently proclaimed in an interview: “If you want to call me an activist attorney general, I will proudly acc…

Started by Don Mashak

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Sweettina2

In West Bank, Israel revives punitive home demolitions in effort to deter Hamas

Muhammed Abu Aisha, the uncle of Amer Abu Aisha who is one of the key suspects in the murders of three Israeli teens whose deaths have trig…

Started by Tara

0 Jul 22, 2014

Chemtrails+Geo-Engineering: "Breathing" should be Criminalized = Killing Off The “Useless Eaters!”

The Tonka Report Chemtrails+Geo-Engineering: "Breathing" should be Criminalized = Killing Off The “Useless Eaters!” Read full article at: …

Started by 14300

4 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by 14300

US Isn't Prepared Enough for Cyberattack Threat

US Isn't Prepared Enough for Cyberattack Threat Attorney General Eric Holder on Wednesday said the U.S. hasn’t done enough to prepare for…

Started by 14300

0 Feb 9, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters favorited Raz Putin's video
17 minutes ago
Old Denmark posted a video

Muslims Try Attack Paludan + Comfy Campaign Work

Stram Kurs in Denmark. The new posters show a Top 20 list of migrant criminals who are going to be remigrated (with their previous charges described). #HardL...
27 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted photos
29 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Easy big fella...

"Mounted Police Unit???"
3 hours ago
Raz Putin posted a video
4 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a video

Why magnesium is so good for you

In this video, i talk about magnesium and why it is so very good for the heart and yet why we take in so little of it. My name is sanjay Gupta and i am a car...
5 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
5 hours ago
oldranger_68 and Chris of the family Masters are now friends
5 hours ago
Burbia commented on MAC's video
6 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's discussion Cahill: Oroville Dam Too Much Water Too Soon? 05-19-2019
6 hours ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's blog post Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins released the transcripts of nine key figures from the House investigation into DOJ and FBI political activity."
6 hours ago
Raz Putin posted a blog post

Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins released the transcripts of nine key figures from the House investigation into DOJ and FBI political activity."

Looks like there could be some worthwhile reading here folks let's hope. Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug…See More
6 hours ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
8 hours ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
8 hours ago
Diana's video was featured

Pope Francis: Shut the F**k Up

The Pope says that ISIS' conquest of the Middle East is just like Jesus sending out his disciples. I must have missed that bible chapter where Jesus' discipl...
9 hours ago
Old Denmark's 2 videos were featured
9 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited James T. Kirk's video
9 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Diana's discussion Hundreds of “Black Vest” Migrants Seize Terminal in Paris Airport: “France does not belong to the French!”
"Another staged Soros event?!"
9 hours ago
Diana replied to Diana's discussion Hundreds of “Black Vest” Migrants Seize Terminal in Paris Airport: “France does not belong to the French!”
"I agree - the article must be PC.  lol  They are indeed invaders there illegally."
9 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's discussion Hundreds of “Black Vest” Migrants Seize Terminal in Paris Airport: “France does not belong to the French!”
9 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted