All Discussions Tagged 'Barry' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chris Farrell: ‘I want Obama deposed’ (Video)

deposed???...I want that usurping Impostor traitorous bastard hanging from a hemp rope... ;)~

Started by Central Scrutinizer

2 Jul 17
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Artist Of Barry Portrait Known For Paintings Of Gay Men In Power (2010 Blog)

“Sexuality and Race” The Art of Kehinde Wiley Today we will take a look at the work of world renowned figurative artist, Kehinde Wiley. I’…

Started by Diana

1 Feb 13
Reply by Diana

Social Media Mourns Murder Of American Citizen Ezra Schwartz By Palestinian Terrorist: Obama Remains Silent

REUTERS/DADO RUVIC 22 Nov 2015169 Pro-Israel organization Stand With Us took to Facebook to protest the hypocrisy of the US governme…

2 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Anti Everything

Barry Soetoro's Sealed Records List - and "Who" Is In The Whitehouse?

http://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/files/2012/05/Mail-Attachment2.jpeg Question is now officially open.

Started by 14300

0 Mar 17, 2014

Obama admin says disclosing secret court opinion on illegal spying could damage national security

Obama admin says disclosing secret court opinion on illegal spying could damage national security By Madison Ruppert Editor of End the Lie…

Started by DTOM

0 Apr 5, 2013

MN Gov. Dayton & Judge Wilhelmina Wright – Problem with our Courts is not Judges’ skin color

Last week, Governor Mark Dayton selected Wilhelmina Wright to be the next MN Supreme Court Justice. This will make her the first black fema…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Sep 4, 2012

Grassley: Obama’s Actions Suggest Involvement in Fast and Furious Cover-Up

By Paul Scicchitano and Kathleen Walter Iowa Sen. Charles Grassley charged in an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV Wednesday that Preside…

0 Jun 21, 2012

Obama Campaign Threatened Life Of Chelsea Clinton To Keep Parents Silent On Obamas Ineligibility

Obama Campaign Threatened Life Of Chelsea Clinton To Keep Parents Silent On Obamas Ineligibility Obama Campaign Threatened Life Of Chelsea…

4 May 29, 2012
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Obama Silent as Pakistani Doctor That Helped the US Nab Bin Laden is Sentenced to 33 Years

How much more bullshit can we take???....GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW The Pakistani doctor who helped the U.S. find Osama bin Laden by running a fake…

0 May 24, 2012

Judge Blocks Portion of NDAA

Posted on May 16, 2012 AP/Mary Altaffer Alexa O’Brien of the activist group U.S. Day of Rage speaks out against the NDAA outside a New…

3 May 17, 2012
Reply by Andy Anduer

RSS

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post 1961 The Inconvenient Son
"cheeki kea Thank you!"
49 minutes ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's page I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) -- Wave of bomb threats causes evacuations, anxiety nationwide
"I would say, by all means pay them off in bit-coin. It is worth less than an American dollar. It is backed by nothing but a few punches on a key board. You can't even hold them in your hand or buy anything with them. Just a number on a computer…"
1 hour ago
NavyDoc updated their profile
2 hours ago
Steven Luzian Taylor commented on Boris Badenov's page Just a Pic of a NAMBLA Supporters Protesting w/ ANTIFA ....North American Man/Boy Love Association
"I say: pedo bashing yes! Preferably in the face, wherever you can get your fists on these perverted fucks...  "
2 hours ago
Thomas Less posted a blog post

Daily Verse

God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, "Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord…See More
3 hours ago
the mighty bull posted a video

JGeeks - The Best Day I Ever Had (Official Video)

Buy the song on iTunes! http://bit.ly/XbFOqf Remember kids - Don't steal money from your Dad! JGeeks feat. Ricky Flavell - The Best Day I Ever Had Director, ...
3 hours ago
Deep Space posted a video

Tony Parsons • London 2018

Tony Parsons in London - June 2018, Saturday afternoon meeting/questions and answers • http://www.theopensecret.com/
5 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"Trophy Hunting: Decoration Tip For Displaying Murdered Exotic Animals "
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Richard Harrington's video
Thumbnail

Christmas (copy) | Biteable

"Very nice touch Richard!"
5 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Richard Harrington's video
5 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Chris of the family Masters's blog post Shoot the Global Warming Bastards
"Vive le revolution!!! The French people represent the best of what we are right now."
6 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Shoot the Global Warming Bastards
6 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Central Scrutinizer's blog post BIZARRE CLOUDS OF ALUMINUM-COATED MATERIAL APPEAR ON RADAR ACROSS THE US
6 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Boris Badenov's page I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going) -- Wave of bomb threats causes evacuations, anxiety nationwide
"A timely diversion from the Clinton Foundation investigation today for sure. Also terrorist(s) and terrorism tied to Bitcoin may be an angle the will soon be pushing harder. And it seems TPTB have been busy destroying a lot of digital wealth this…"
7 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited jim's blog post The Truth And Scam Behind Times Person Of The Year
7 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Fat Freddys Cat's blog post An On the Ground Report From Italy On Compulsory Vaccinations
7 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted