All Discussions Tagged 'Borders' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Migrant caravan members sue Trump for violating their ‘constitutional rights’

Migrant caravan members sue Trump for violating their ‘constitutional rights’ Published time: 3 Nov, 2018 02:38 Edited time: 3 Nov, 2018 12…

Started by Old Denmark

4 Nov 4
Reply by Guardian of Scotland

Circus Ceuta Gets Stormed Once Again by Barbaric Invasion Force of 300 Throwing Battery Acid, Feces and Quicklime at Police

Watch: Hundreds of #migrants storm Spain-Morocco border Published time: 22 Aug, 2018 13:54 Seven police officers suffered acid and lime bu…

Started by Old Denmark

8 Sep 14
Reply by Less Prone

Bottleneck of 700,000 migrants wait in Libya to cross the Mediterranean to Europe after Italy turned boats away

Bottleneck of 700,000 migrants wait in Libya to cross the Mediterranean to Europe after Italy turned boats away A spike in attempted illega…

Started by Old Denmark

6 Jul 9
Reply by Nazda Pokmov

Deport the Invaders, Jail the Traitors: Hungary approves ‘Stop Soros’ law criminalizing aid to illegal migrants

Hungary approves ‘Stop Soros’ law criminalizing aid to illegal migrants Published time: 20 Jun, 2018 18:59 Hungary’s parliament has passed…

Started by Old Denmark

2 Jun 22
Reply by james ha

Greek coast guard opens fire on Turkish-flagged cargo vessel in Aegean Sea

Greek coast guard opens fire on Turkish-flagged cargo vessel in Aegean Sea – report Published time: 3 Jul, 2017 14:59 Edited time: 3 Jul, 2…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jul 4, 2017

Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: ‘No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist’

Katy Perry on Manchester Bombing: ‘No Barriers, No Borders, We All Just Need to Co-Exist’ Pop megastar Katy Perry made an impassioned plea…

Started by Deep Space

6 May 25, 2017
Reply by Less Prone

10 Iranian guards killed at Pakistani border, Tasnim news agency reports

10 Iranian guards killed at Pakistani border, Tasnim news agency reports WORLD NEWS | Wed Apr 26, 2017 | 2:59pm EDT Ten Iranian border g…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Apr 26, 2017

Japan nationalizes 273 islets, aims to develop dozens of outposts amid territorial rows

Japan nationalizes 273 islets, aims to develop dozens of outposts amid territorial rows Published time: 9 Apr, 2017 07:38 Tokyo has a…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Apr 9, 2017

Turkey grabbing Syrian land by moving border fence – Syrian ambassador to Russian media

Turkey grabbing Syrian land by moving border fence – Syrian ambassador to Russian media Published time: 5 Apr, 2017 09:12 Turkey has un…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Apr 5, 2017

Libya declares emergency law in southern regions

Libya declares emergency law in southern regions Published: 17 December, 2012, 06:02 Libya has temporarily shut down its borders with its…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Dec 17, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters replied to Diana's discussion FEDERAL COURT SAYS CLINTON MUST ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT HER EMAILS
"No need for extra questions. Two options- life in jail or gallows."
22 minutes ago
jim posted a status
"say, I've been away for a while can someone tell me who the moderators are Nikki was the last person I remember. I just want to say hello"
37 minutes ago
jim commented on jim's blog post 12-year-old girl becomes paralyzed after being injected with Gardasil… doctors say it’s all in her mind
" YEAH, that's why a new vaccine is out every other day you see on the tube.  It will take more than a couple doctors to hold me down and inject their poison in my veins "
42 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
44 minutes ago
jim posted a status
"5G is being installed in Houston Texas Now ! it's already on the west coast"
48 minutes ago
jim posted a status
"WATCH 5G the scariest 3 1/2 minutes EVER ! it's all for BILLIONS of dollars Humans are EXPENDABLE"
50 minutes ago
jim posted a status
"5G will ruin your lives it will spread cancers it causes miscarriages I will move away from the city when this arrives."
50 minutes ago
jim posted a status
"Spread this nation wide. there's no way in hell I will live near this."
57 minutes ago
jim posted videos
57 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on jim's blog post 12-year-old girl becomes paralyzed after being injected with Gardasil… doctors say it’s all in her mind
"Get this- doctors believe that food keeps us alive, but don't believe food can keep us healthy. I call it severe mental deficiency."
1 hour ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Gushing Sentimental Over Obama Years and Why Trump Has so Much to Overcome!
"Thanks for your support Raz Putin"
1 hour ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Gushing Sentimental Over Obama Years and Why Trump Has so Much to Overcome!
"Diana he most definitely is Luciferian. Keep your cross and garlic with you!"
1 hour ago
Dave churbuck replied to Diana's discussion Death of HHS official Daniel Best is ruled a suicide (Apparently Beat Himself To Death)
"Soros is Not a threat to the Government, He lent money to the trumps.  " They " will never fear the population until you realize that you are human slaves,  But you will never do that bcuz there is nothing you can possibly do…"
1 hour ago
Diana left a comment for jim
"Thank you and welcome back."
1 hour ago
Diana and jim are now friends
1 hour ago
Dave churbuck commented on jim's blog post 12-year-old girl becomes paralyzed after being injected with Gardasil… doctors say it’s all in her mind
"Doctor said it's all in her mind, Well for once he did not lie, Of course it is in her mind { brain } What else controls the body ?  Democrats excluded bcuz like jelly fish they have no brains, They exist so people will appreciate good…"
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Doc Vega's blog post Gushing Sentimental Over Obama Years and Why Trump Has so Much to Overcome!
"Doc - I didn't know he was directly named, but I am sure he's directly associated with the dark forces."
2 hours ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Boris Badenov's page Diamond and Silk blast Brenda Snipes
"Looks like Snipes has cooties or lice or scabies the way she keeps scratching herself.....!!!!!! She is such a crook....I sincerely hope she enjoys her stay in prison...."
2 hours ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post The Real Criminals – Judge Anna Von Reitz
2 hours ago
Fat Freddys Cat favorited Billie Cokebottle's blog post China’s vaccine scandal explodes as one million doses now found to be maiming Chinese children… total cover-up by the media (You heard it here first folks!)
2 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted