All Discussions Tagged 'Comey' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ZeroHedge:"Mueller Report Released, Read It Here"

ZeroHedge:"Mueller Report Released, Read It Here" Attorney General William Barr has released a redacted version of the more than 400-page…

Started by Raz Putin

2 Apr 18
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

"HUGE if true: Mollie Hemingway shares piece highlighting new information on Lisa Page that should TERRIFY Hillary"

"Mollie Hemingway shared a piece from The Epoch Times about some significant new info coming out about Lisa Page. You guys remember Lisa,…

Started by Raz Putin

4 Jan 16
Reply by Raz Putin

DC Whispers: "POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency"

"POTUS Trump Goes Nuclear On Comey & Other Deep State Operatives Who Tried To Derail His Presidency" "It’s interesting to watch the no…

Started by Raz Putin

8 Jan 14
Reply by Chuck Smith

EXCLUSIVE: 'I thought I was going to be the next to die at Ed Buck's house.' Man tells DailyMailTV how Democratic donor paid him $250 and injected him with meth after 'fetish' sex sessions..."

"EXCLUSIVE: 'I thought I was going to be the next to die at Ed Buck's house.' Man tells DailyMailTV how Democratic donor paid him $250 and…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Jan 10

FBI Director James Comey Lied to the FISA Court to Spy on Trump

SOURCE: GATEWAY PUNDIT Guest post by Joe Hoft Yesterday it was reported that a long email chain was uncovered that provides evidence that…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

2 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Doc Vega

EMERGENCY REPORT: Signed Executive Orders reveal Trump is planning mass arrests, military tribunals for deep state traitors like Comey, Clinton and Obama Sunday, September 23, 2018 by: Mike Adams

THIS IS A NATIONAL EMERGENCY SPECIAL REPORT As the documents cited here clearly show, President Trump is planning to carry out mass arrest…

Started by Chris of the family Masters

38 Sep 28, 2018
Reply by cheeki kea

Comey Is Going On A Speaking Tour To Talk About Ethics In Leadership

Comey Is Going On A Speaking Tour To Talk About Ethics In Leadership Posted By Chris White On 11:21 AM 11/18/2017 In | No Comments Forme…

Started by Diana

0 Nov 19, 2017

Comey ignores his Weiner to service Hillary!

The very EXISTENCE of all those 650,000 emails on Anthony Wiener’s computer is sufficient evidence to maximise an investigation into Hillar…

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

1 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Bananaman

“Chronic Hillary Fatigue” can be treated successfully without drugs

It’s ‘exhausting’ to keep watching this moral and ethical corpse keep rising from the pit she belongs in. Talk about a ‘zombie’ … where are…

0 Nov 6, 2016

Hillary’s Karma and Your Future :: New Sir Kastic Meme & Rant

Ohhh what a tangled web we weave … when first we practice to deceive.   Five on-going FBI investigations, delving into the secret misdeeds…

0 Nov 5, 2016

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

MAC posted a discussion
25 minutes ago
voxxpopulisuxx favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
voxxpopulisuxx favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Diana's 2 photos were featured
2 hours ago
JoeG favorited Diana's photo
3 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to truth's discussion Operation Garden Plot Documents Published - U.S. plan to respond to major domestic civil disturbances within the United States.
" When I get off of my strike I will share this blog...:) but by golly the strike is on...:)"
3 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Diana's discussion 'Congress has lost a champion': Twitter reacts to death of Elijah Cummings
"Elijah Cummings tweets from Hell https://imgflip.com/i/3dlkcp So it's a little irreverent.…"
3 hours ago
Kim Smith replied to Diana's discussion 'Congress has lost a champion': Twitter reacts to death of Elijah Cummings
"Just another racist troublemaker!"
4 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Comment On Crowd At Trump Dallas Rally

"Tom Arnold is a drugged up asshole who grinds his teeth and fantasizes about waxing his…"
4 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Burbia commented on DallasBC's blog post CANADA'S GREAT TRAITOR
"Pierre?"
4 hours ago
Burbia commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Comment On Crowd At Trump Dallas Rally

"Wow. Tom Arnold hates JFK. I guess Roseann wasn't his Guenevere."
4 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
4 hours ago
Burbia commented on Chris of the family Masters's photo
5 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
5 hours ago
Boris commented on Diana's photo
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted