All Discussions Tagged 'Globalism' (78)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chairman of Germany's anti-migrant AfD party is ‘beaten nearly to death’ after he is attacked in ‘politically motivated’ 'assassination attempt'

Chairman of Germany's anti-migrant AfD party is ‘beaten nearly to death’ after he is attacked in ‘politically motivated’ 'assassination att…

Started by Old Denmark

3 on Tuesday
Reply by Raz Putin

Italy’s Salvini suggests ‘European Spring’ to bring end to ‘German-French axis’ on continent

Italy’s Salvini suggests ‘European Spring’ to bring end to ‘German-French axis’ on continent Published time: 9 Jan, 2019 20:34 Italy’s Eur…

Started by Old Denmark

2 Jan 11
Reply by Marklar's Ghost

Hacker group threatens to leak 9/11 ‘truth’ unless paid in bitcoin

Hacker group threatens to leak 9/11 ‘truth’ unless paid in bitcoin Published time: 2 Jan, 2019 03:19 Edited time: 2 Jan, 2019 10:11 The Da…

Started by Old Denmark

3 Jan 7
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

As Emir Khan Refuses to Admit Failure: Enriched Britain Sees it's 250th Knife Kill so Far This Year

Bloodbath Britain: UK hits 250th knife death this year after teenage boy, 16, becomes fifth murder victim in capital in six days after fat…

Started by Old Denmark

5 Nov 6, 2018
Reply by Fat Freddys Cat

Migrant caravan members sue Trump for violating their ‘constitutional rights’

Migrant caravan members sue Trump for violating their ‘constitutional rights’ Published time: 3 Nov, 2018 02:38 Edited time: 3 Nov, 2018 12…

Started by Old Denmark

4 Nov 4, 2018
Reply by Guardian of Scotland

Sadist Group of Disgusting Islamic Enrichments Found Guilty of Rapes, Grooming and Assaults

Seven-man Rotherham grooming gang are convicted of using drugs and alcohol to sexually assault vulnerable teenage girls, including one rape…

Started by Old Denmark

3 Nov 2, 2018
Reply by Less Prone

Circus Ceuta Gets Stormed Once Again by Barbaric Invasion Force of 300 Throwing Battery Acid, Feces and Quicklime at Police

Watch: Hundreds of #migrants storm Spain-Morocco border Published time: 22 Aug, 2018 13:54 Seven police officers suffered acid and lime bu…

Started by Old Denmark

8 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Less Prone

Preppers or Organized Criminals?: Gun Producing Facility Raided in Sussex

'Britain's FBI' bust 'industrial-scale' illegal gun factory hidden in market town garage and uncover 30 weapons after 'test shots' were he…

Started by Old Denmark

4 Sep 14, 2018
Reply by Less Prone

Sweden has Become Too Multicultural to Ever Win a 'Democratic' Election

With 45 years of intense immigration/invasion there is no way the 'right' can ever change the present political system.  The map you can a…

Started by Old Denmark

4 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by DTOM

Russia, China and Mongolia to Hold Drill That Includes, 300.000 Troops and 36.000 Pieces of Military 'Equipment'

300,000 troops, 900 tanks: It’s called the most massive Russian military exercise since the Cold War, and China’s role is growing By: Todd…

Started by Old Denmark

4 Sep 11, 2018
Reply by Deep Space

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile Icon via Twitter
Move along...nothing to see here #WomensMarch2019 PIC - 'Women March" -- (--Note Sign, Top Rght --)… https://t.co/tSLEtxBx0C
Twitter43 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @CMU_420: For #NPC s ... the Struggle is REAL! https://t.co/inGf4gEdzv
Twitter57 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
Twitter57 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @Timcast: 33,000 dollars.... THIRTY THREE THOUSAND Damn, Peterson putting his money where his mouth is https://t.co/RTQMNGzLfp
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
cheeki kea favorited Gralton's photo
1 hour ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @CMU_420: -- Video - WhY yOu GoTtA bE sUcH a RaCiSt? - Salmon Andy @lifesmavrek #WomensMarch2019 https://t.co/KYVB1EqyuL
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
cheeki kea commented on Raz Putin's blog post Attention all you aging Vampires: "Creepy Startup Selling Young People's Blood to the Rich Now Accepts PayPal"
"Good point MG, Blood donors in my zone get nothing more than a cup of tea and a chocolate biscuit. Donors are motivated to give to help others in dire need, believing they are doing that. I've set the record straight though and said it's…"
2 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on Boris's video
3 hours ago
Boris commented on Boris's status
"This GUY !! - Women's March - Video - #WomensMarch2019 - Salmon Andy @lifesmavrek"
3 hours ago
ron proul favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Alert to all Americans: Prepare for emergency action in the 3D world… the orchestrated assault on your mind, your country and your president is approaching its final chapter
3 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"You wanna know what freaks me out more than 9/11? It's people who witness three obvious controlled demolitions & blame Saudi Arabia for it while giving israel a pass."
4 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"That was almost two decades ago & if I tell anyone that 9/11 was an inside job they look at me like I'm crazy. Brainwashing apparently works. I have to acknowledge that fact. Something can happen right before your own two eyes & CNN can…"
4 hours ago
"18 years later & still most people have no idea what a controlled demolition looks like. WTC 7 - Side by Side Comparison to Controlled Demolition "
4 hours ago
"18 years later & still most people have no idea what a controlled demolition looks like. "
4 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post 411 More Strange Disappearances in National Forests and Parks Part V
"Gralton, I agree with you. I think Dave is genuine and has the credentials to prove it. I think a lot of these disappearances are heart breaking."
5 hours ago
Ted X commented on Boris's status
"White women who participate in such marches deserve to be genocided.  The Laws of Natural Selection grantee the genetic improvement of the Aryan Race as a result."
5 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted