All Discussions Tagged 'Human' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics"

Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics" Marc…

Started by Raz Putin

7 1 hour ago
Reply by James Roberts

Elizabeth Warren Calls Child Care A ‘Fundamental Human Right’ - A Plan For Those Who Aren't Aborted

Attention everyone: There’s a new “fundamental human right” that exists, according to Elizabeth Warren. Child care. We have a “fundamental…

Started by Diana

1 Feb 27
Reply by cheeki kea

Activist Post "Uncle Sam Wants Your DNA: The FBI’s Diabolical Plan to Create a Nation of Suspects"

Activist Post "Uncle Sam Wants Your DNA: The FBI’s Diabolical Plan to Create a Nation of Suspects" By John Whitehead “As more and more dat…

Started by Raz Putin

1 Jan 23
Reply by Diana

Twitter has REALLY messed with Me now!

Yup, NOW I cannot even DM!  Nothing! So... Would appreciate any who tweets @Twitter that I should be reinstated.

Started by Amaterasu Solar

12 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

India Declares Dolphins To Be “Non-Human Persons”, Dolphin Shows Banned

India Declares Dolphins To Be “Non-Human Persons”, Dolphin Shows Banned Nov 2nd, 2015 India’s Ministry of Environment and Forests have ma…

Started by Deep Space

0 Dec 20, 2015

Vaccines: An Ideal Covert Plan To Genetically Re-Engineer Human DNA-Video

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jul 12, 2015

Citizens Armed Militia Sets Up Blockade On The U.S. Mexican Border

Citizens Armed Militia Sets Up Blockade On The U.S. Mexican Border (Video) Friday, June 27, 2014  Breaking: It looks like the American pe…

Started by space wabbit

0 Jun 28, 2014

DNA Evidence Debunks the “Out-of-Africa” Theory of Human Evolution

DNA Evidence Debunks the “Out-of-Africa” Theory of Human Evolution The Mind Unleashed on 26 December, 2013 at 04:31 By: Steven Strong, Gu…

Started by Deep Space

48 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Zhivago

Uruguayan President signs bill "Legalizing Marijuana Trade"

Uruguayan president signs bill legalizing marijuana trade Published time: December 25, 2013 14:03Get short URL People participate in the s…

Started by 14300

1 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by 14300

Dark Secrets of Freemasonry, Satanism, and the Rothschilds

FREEMASONRY, SATANISM AND THE ROTHSCHILDS Freemasonry has always seemed an outward semblance of loyalty towards the Bible and exhibits a va…

Started by 14300

2 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by 14300

RSS

Latest Activity

Raz Putin commented on Doc Vega's blog post Bob Mueller’s Recipe for a Nothing Burger Report
5 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Doc Vega's blog post Bob Mueller’s Recipe for a Nothing Burger Report
9 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Doc Vega's blog post Bob Mueller’s Recipe for a Nothing Burger Report
11 minutes ago
Raz Putin commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

McMueller's

"Demonrats be like "Would you like a side of lies with that Nothing burger, okay coming right up" The spin on CNN will be good for much cannon fodder."
12 minutes ago
Diana's 3 photos were featured
14 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Diana's photo
14 minutes ago
Diana's video was featured

The Woman Who Lived In a Shoe

Converse Ad Goes SJW Girl Power Modern day nursery rhymes for women who own their stories. Shop Chucks Here: https://bit.ly/2Tq1Olu
19 minutes ago
Sweettina2's video was featured

Is This The Technology That Will Make Men Slaughter Each Other?

Is This The Technology That Will Make Men Slaughter Each Other? 0 view Think About It Published: 39 minutes ago Technology is an amazing feature of our lifet...
20 minutes ago
Raz Putin posted videos
23 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Bob Mueller’s Recipe for a Nothing Burger Report

When making an overblown case form non-existent evidence and media assisted propaganda one must make sure that there is…See More
25 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
34 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

Cute friendship: Donkey and girl

"Chinese children are so disrespectful..."
1 hour ago
James Roberts commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

Cute friendship: Donkey and girl

"First thing that came to mind, lol -"
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics"
"Like I always say, the best solutions are final."
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics"
"Probably NN's favorite tribe (da Joos) did and does most of the ritual child sacrifices."
1 hour ago
James Roberts replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion ALERT: Brighteon.com video platform under extreme threat from internet infrastructure providers, forced to delete all New Zealand shooting videos, essentially “at gunpoint” by the globalist controller
"Maybe, like Infowars, that guy shouldn;t have censored me when I posted on the JQ. Cry me a river!"
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted