All Discussions Tagged 'Media' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inspirational People Of The Las Vegas Shooting

I have a better understanding why my dad wanted me to become involved with his friends, as I watched as over 12,000 people entered into th…

Started by Aka Anonymous

1 Oct 13
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

Anonymous XfactorFiles Blackpilled.com Is Down (Pizzagate)

a Copy and paste from another blog. Comet Ping Pong Pizzagate Conspiracy Theory, This video is Rated (R). We run across the new player, Bl…

Started by Aka Anonymous

1 Sep 30
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

Bookmark This: Over 400 Links Google Doesn’t Want You To Visit - 12160.info Is On It! Congratulations Everyone!

Bookmark This: Over 400 Links Google Doesn’t Want You To Visit - 12160.info Is On It! Congratulations Everyone! The war on truth has reache…

Started by Deep Space

10 Sep 5
Reply by Deep Space

Forbidden news: Afghan man stabbed 5-year-old after row over noise

Germany: Afghan man stabbed 5-year-old after row over noise By ASSOCIATED PRESS PUBLISHED: 15:55 BST, 6 June 2017 UPDATED: 15:55 BST, 6 Ju…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jun 12

EXCLUSIVE: White House Fingers John McCain As Media Leak; Believes U.S. Senator Eavesdropped on Trump’s Classified Phone

Posted on February 21, 2017 by Investigative Bureau This could be the beginning of the end for embattled Sen. John McCain’s life in polit…

Started by ĦƟǁÿWʘʘt!

3 Feb 21
Reply by richard J Lacy

“Purple” Corporate Media Post-Election Game-Playing Works With Soros’ Color Revolution Plans for the US

Who’s side is the US media on and what are their motives? It’s good to see a lot of attention being focused on the subversive activities of…

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

0 Nov 14, 2016

Trump Doesn't Have a Dime — So Don't Get Your Expectations Up!

That’s right, Donald the billionaire doesn’t have a dime … so don’t expect him to turn anything around on one! Covering a lot of ground in…

0 Nov 12, 2016

“Chronic Hillary Fatigue” can be treated successfully without drugs

It’s ‘exhausting’ to keep watching this moral and ethical corpse keep rising from the pit she belongs in. Talk about a ‘zombie’ … where are…

0 Nov 6, 2016

Hillary’s Karma and Your Future :: New Sir Kastic Meme & Rant

Ohhh what a tangled web we weave … when first we practice to deceive.   Five on-going FBI investigations, delving into the secret misdeeds…

0 Nov 5, 2016

Clinton’s Election Workers Going Down — ‘Basket of Expendables’!

Who are these people who ‘bravely’ face prosecutions and lawsuits by committing illegal acts to ‘help’ Hillary get elected? [More about th…

0 Nov 4, 2016

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted