All Discussions Tagged 'Nazi' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How a Nazi Made the Ballot in Illinois

How a Nazi Made the Ballot in Illinois The strange candidacy of Arthur Jones points to failures of democratic safeguards on every level.

Started by Central Scrutinizer

4 Feb 10
Reply by Know WON

German far-right ‘Reich Citizens’ planning own army, preparing for 'Day X' – reports

German far-right ‘Reich Citizens’ planning own army, preparing for 'Day X' – reports Published time: 17 Jan, 2018 12:38 Germany’s far-right…

Started by Old Denmark

5 Jan 18
Reply by DTOM

That time when Americans and Germans fought together during World War II

That time when Americans and Germans fought together during World War II Paul Szoldra, We Are The Mighty May 18, 2017, 12:50 PM Five days a…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jun 9, 2017

Bizarre photos of Adolf Hitler that he didn't want world to see are finally uncovered 90 years later

The historic shots have emerged online more than 90 years after the Nazi Party leader ordered them to be destroyed Hoffmann kept the phot…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 May 21, 2016

Interview w/ Tom Goodrich & Kyle Hunt - Hellstorm: The Documentary [Red Ice Radio]

Interview w/ Tom Goodrich & Kyle Hunt - Hellstorm: The Documentary [Red Ice Radio] May 8, 2015 Tom Goodrich has been a professional…

Started by Deep Space

3 Jun 11, 2015
Reply by Glass FX

Tom Goodrich - Hellstorm: The Myth of the Good War - Red Ice Radio (hour 1)

Tom Goodrich - Hour 1 - Hellstorm: The Myth of the Good War September 17, 2014 Tom Goodrich, majored in history and also psychology. He…

Started by Deep Space

0 Sep 19, 2014

Carolyn Yeager - WWII Revisionist History

Carolyn Yeager - WWII Revisionist History September 3, 2014 Carolyn Yeager is a writer and researcher specializing in World War II and…

Started by Deep Space

0 Sep 11, 2014

12160: Facebook, Google, MSM, Eugenics, Censorship and the Progressive Agenda

Recently Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook admitted to experimenting on its users without their knowledge. The nature of these experiments smells…

Started by Don Mashak

1 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by DTOM

Jewish Iranian MP: Israel behaving like Nazi Germany

Siamak Moreh Sedgh, who also serves as director of the Tehran Jewish Committee, is a frequent critic of ‘the Zionist regime’ The designated…

Started by Tara

0 Jul 19, 2014

Vatican Occupied Europe /Vatican Nazi Third Reich (WWII occupied Europe)

Vatican Occupied Europe = NWO The EU was created by the Vatican as the successor to the ill-fated Vatican Nazi Third Reich (WWII occupie…

Started by 14300

0 Mar 8, 2014

RSS

Latest Activity

Sweettina2 posted a status
"Can someone tell me what in hell is going on around here?"
10 minutes ago
Tom Coley's discussion was featured
17 minutes ago
Diana's blog post was featured

Healthline Website Says the Term ‘Vagina’ Is No Longer Gender Inclusive – Will Start Using “Front Hole” Instead

This is your brain on liberalism. Healthline is one of the most trafficked websites in the United States. As of Aug 2018, it had a global ranking by Alexa of 614 and a United States ranking of 237.This much respected online health journal announced…See More
19 minutes ago
Chuck Smith replied to Chuck Smith's discussion THE MUELLER PROBE FRAUD TO KEEP YOU SUPPORTING TRUMP WHILE HE BETRAYS US.
"The Republic is done.  Now to make the Resistance awaken again!"
23 minutes ago
Chuck Smith replied to Chuck Smith's discussion THE MUELLER PROBE FRAUD TO KEEP YOU SUPPORTING TRUMP WHILE HE BETRAYS US.
"Ahhh, the Left Right/ Paradigm. Also known as, "Don't confuse me with the truth, I have my "Identity Politics" to conform to." Hey Mac, why don't you dispute my position instead of acting like a Liberal and just ignore…"
24 minutes ago
Sweettina2 commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

LOOK WHAT STATUE JUST WENT UP IN ARKANSAS

"Yep, i thought about that being in Arkansas....maybe that's where Hillary's coven is located."
25 minutes ago
Boris Badenov favorited Central Scrutinizer's video
32 minutes ago
Boris Badenov favorited James T. Kirk's video
33 minutes ago
Boris Badenov favorited James T. Kirk's video
33 minutes ago
Sweettina2 commented on Sweettina2's blog post Hundreds Of Scientists Debunk Darwin’s Theory Of Evolution
"I agree, Skip, but they've been programmed to receive."
35 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Less Prone's video
Thumbnail

Ex Somalian Muslim woman living in Sweden interviewed by rebel media

"The 'authorities' are the enablers. Proof whole exercise has been set up, and Muslims are pawns and actors."
36 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @ocregister: Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort found guilty of 8 counts; mistrial on 10 other counts https://t.co/r4YZKaJB9i
Twitter39 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Boris Badenov commented on Diana's blog post Muslims Hold Massive Rally at Vikings USBank Stadium — Chanting “Allahu Akbar”
"rumors of animal sacrifices, idfk"
49 minutes ago
Thomas Less's video was featured

William Cooper - Behold a Pale Horse - Complete Audio Book

Read by William Cooper himself. William Cooper predicted the 9/11 terror attacks ten year ahead and also predicted that it would be blamed on Osama Bin Laden...
52 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post JOHNSTONE: HOW TO GET RID OF PARANOID CONSPIRACY THEORISTS
"Where is the 'money' come from?"
53 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
2011 FLASHBACK -  William "Bill" Cooper" : A 12160 Member Topic Spotlight https://t.co/xyY7ukAF9n
Twitter1 hour ago · Reply · Retweet
Sam Nelson commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post JOHNSTONE: HOW TO GET RID OF PARANOID CONSPIRACY THEORISTS
"You will see this nation in flames before you see any changes.  Sad, but true."
1 hour ago
Diana posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited James T. Kirk's status
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Diana's blog post Healthline Website Says the Term ‘Vagina’ Is No Longer Gender Inclusive – Will Start Using “Front Hole” Instead
"DTOM - Sorry, I didn't know I was being hard on rakes.  I'm just sick of people renaming my body parts..."
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted