All Discussions Tagged 'News' (259)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Malaria deaths were much higher than reported by the WHO - Lancet study reveals

3 February 2012 Last updated at 00:07 GMT Malaria deaths hugely underestimated - Lancet study By Neil Bowdler Science and health reporter,…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Feb 5, 2012

Breaking: Police Riot - tear gas + flash bang grenades #OccupyOakland protesters #J28 Oakland

Uploaded by RussiaToday on Jan 28, 2012 Police in Oakland, California, have used tear-gas and flash-grenades as a 2,000-strong Occupy Oakl…

Started by guest_blog

7 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Charles Magus

The whole story about the swede who had a "nuclear reactor" in his kitchen

Swedish nuclear power enthusiast: "I cooked radioactive materials in my kitchen" A 31-year-old Swede has been arrested for illegal handling…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jan 28, 2012

Man from Florida kills homeless and eats his eye and brain

Axe murderer 'killed a homeless man with a hatchet and ate his brains and eye' By Daily Mail Reporter Last updated at 9:39 PM on 25th Janua…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jan 25, 2012

Muslim man rapes 3 women and a minor for being out at night

'Strict Muslim' raped four women at knifepoint to 'punish them for being on the streets at night' Sunny Islam, 23, kidnapped and raped girl…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jan 25, 2012

Woman arrested for speaking at city council meeting

Assuming they are proceeding under something that approximates Robert's Rules of Order, once the woman is recognized, she has the floor…

Started by Tim Brown

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Tim Brown

DHS Whistle-blower: They’re Training Local Police to Suspend Rights

Filed under Establishing The Police State, Featured Stories For Immediate Release Contact Debbie Morgan, Media@CampFEMA.com Columbia, MO…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jan 17, 2011

BitTorrent-based DNS to thwart US domain seizures

December 1, 2010 by POPEYE   (TORRENT FREAK)   The domain seizures by the United States authorities in recent days and upcoming legislatio…

0 Jan 17, 2011

AZ SHOOTING SURVIVOR ARRESTED FOR DEATH THREAT AGAINST TEA PARTY LEADER

January 16, 2011 by POPEYE   (THE BLAZE)   J. Eric Fuller, a survivor of last weekend’s shooting massacre in Tucson, gained national not…

0 Jan 16, 2011

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters posted blog posts
6 minutes ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @realDonaldTrump: ....WILL NEVER BE PROVEN AND ARE LIKELY FALSE.” Thank you to Michael Isikoff, Yahoo, for honesty. What this means is…
Twitter15 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @realDonaldTrump: Michael Isikoff was the first to report Dossier allegations and now seriously doubts the Dossier claims. The whole Rus…
Twitter15 minutes ago · Reply · Retweet
Central Scrutinizer commented on Phyllis Maka's blog post Sales of Microsoft software finances UN’s Third World Eugenics program
"makes me feel warm & squishy inside knowing I've never, ever given 1$ to this eugenics bastards monopolistic Company. .. thanks to cracks, hacks and brute-force attacks ;)"
30 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on truth's status
"lolz"
35 minutes ago
truth posted a status
"deep banned bye"
46 minutes ago
truth posted a status
"yes, people read 6yr old post here. VIA other site's and search engines"
48 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Raz Putin's blog post Apartame is a neurological poison and interacts with toxic food consumption and vaccines-new study
49 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Raz Putin's blog post Apartame is a neurological poison and interacts with toxic food consumption and vaccines-new study
"proud to say that if I've done anything good at all in this life, I got my sister off this poisonous shit couple years ago ....enzyme feces...what a concept!"
52 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Boris Badenov's status
"The Jury concurs"
57 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Raz Putin's blog post Apartame is a neurological poison and interacts with toxic food consumption and vaccines-new study
"BOMBSHELL STUDY SHOWS ASPARTAME DEPLETES NEUROTRANSMITTERS IN THE BRAIN, MAKES BRAINS VULNERABLE TO CHEMICAL DAMAGE FROM FOOD AND VACCINES"
1 hour ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Boris Badenov's status
"Comment by Fat Freddys Cat  He could have left the posts, I always do :) This statement makes no sense whatsoever, so you always quit??? RIP skip, sorry your panties got wadded into a knot "
1 hour ago
Edward Huguenin commented on DTOM's video
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Boris Badenov's video
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a video

My stroke of insight | Jill Bolte Taylor

http://www.ted.com Neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor had an opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: One morning, she realized she was having a massiv...
2 hours ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Boris Badenov's video
Thumbnail

Why You Should Be a Nationalist

"Nationalism is a GOOD thing....but some folks think otherwise....like the JWO folks."
2 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted