All Discussions Tagged 'News' (275)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nationwide FBI [Redacted] monitoring file on #OWS describes OWS as a "criminal and terrorist threat"

FBI OWS documents released thanks to an FOIA PDF fbi-ows-documents%20foia-12160.info.pdf  FBI Investigated 'Occupy' As Possible 'Terr…

Started by truth

0 Dec 23, 2012

Unemployment Is Not Going Down: The Employment Rate Has Been Under 59 Percent For 39 Months In A Row

Unemployment Is Not Going Down: The Employment Rate Has Been Under 59 Percent For 39 Months In A Row By Michael Snyder The mainstream med…

Started by JOE

0 Dec 10, 2012

From Good Jobs To Bad Jobs To No Jobs

From Good Jobs To Bad Jobs To No Jobs By Michael Snyder There was a time in America when virtually anyone that wanted a job could go out a…

Started by JOE

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Troy

'Sesame Street' Asks Obama Campaign To Take Down Big Bird Ad (VIDEO)

The folks on "Sesame Street" aren't happy with the Obama campaign. The Sesame Workshop, which runs "Sesame St…

Started by truth

2 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Chip

Fox News Channel Questions Narrative Of ‘Batman’ Massacre

Did James Holmes have an accomplice? Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com Wednesday, July 25, 2012 A local Fox News channel came off sounding mo…

Started by Cryptocurrency

7 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by jim

Pagan sun worshippers stage fire festival in battle against winter

That's one way to keep warm! Pagan sun worshippers stage fire festival in battle against winter Imbolc festival celebrates the approaching…

Started by Old Denmark

2 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Old Denmark

Smoking gun: Issa confronted AG #Holder today w/ new documents showing his senior team knew about #FastAndFurious

Issa Confronts Holder with Proof of ‘Fast and Furious’ Falsehoods House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-…

Started by truth

2 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by stephen j. knorr

Is living off the Grid now a crime?

Is living off the Grid now a crime?
Apparently living off the grid, off the land and without government assistance is now a crime t…

Started by Amaterasu Solar

7 May 12, 2012
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

DNA-Destroying Chip Being Embedded Into Mobile Phones

From:  http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/04/29/dna-destroying-chip-being-embedded-into-mobile-phones/ According to Dr. Boian Alexandrov at…

6 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

ANONYMOUS MESSAGE: WE ARE NOT ALONE 28/04/2012

Found this one quite...intriguing. Ok.  Tried to embed in the HTML editor.  STILL nothing showing up!  Here's the link: http://www.youtub

8 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Nikki

RSS

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Australia PM adviser says climate change is 'UN-led ruse to establish new world order'
"Chris of the family masters It was Maurice Strong of France who began UN push to assault the US for having more energy consumption for it's size than any other nation of course we originated the technology and had shared it with all other…"
26 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Australia PM adviser says climate change is 'UN-led ruse to establish new world order'
"mighty bull You're right it's all brainwashing bullshit!"
28 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Anti Everything's video
31 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Dems Introduce Bill Forcing Men to Report to Police When They Masturbate
"Attention Male Serfs! You must Pay the Whacks-on permit fee to whacks-off penalty free!!"
35 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Maasanova's photo
42 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Diana's photo
44 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Dems Introduce Bill Forcing Men to Report to Police When They Masturbate
" Well, I can see this blog went to the????, Oh my, another blog I should of never posted...):http://12160.info/forum/topics/things-the-media-does-not-talk-about-us-border"
54 minutes ago
Anti Everything replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Dems Introduce Bill Forcing Men to Report to Police When They Masturbate
"They need to add who we 'bait' to such as - mother sister hot neighbor etc just so we don't leave anything out. Ya, this doc funny. Just not lengthy enough for a government approved doc."
1 hour ago
Anti Everything replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Dems Introduce Bill Forcing Men to Report to Police When They Masturbate
"How bad is a wet dream 'sin' in the religious world?"
1 hour ago
"WHOLLY SHIT!!! I'VE ALREADY RUBBED 2 OFF TODAY!!! I guess I'd better beat meat...ah...no... beat FEET to the nearest government office to 'turn myself in'. I'm 60! Hope they ain't lookin fer me. It sure is refreshing to…"
1 hour ago
Diana posted photos
2 hours ago
Anti Everything posted a video

ROSA PARKS DECEPTION - By Chosen King

God is Good. Jesus is Real. The Holy Spirit Is Real. This Channel is Not Monetized: If You want To Support You Can Do So By: You Can Donate From A Cheerful H...
2 hours ago
Diana replied to Raz Putin's discussion Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"
"CNN's Spin:   The report showed insufficient evidence to prosecute obstruction, but it does not exonerate the US President"
2 hours ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's discussion Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"
2 hours ago
Old Denmark commented on Old Denmark's video
2 hours ago
Diana's 2 discussions were featured
2 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted