Help Keep 12160.info ALIVE!!
$90 of a Hopeful $500 Raised 
THANK YOU !!

It's been 23 months since We've asked for Donations, Now is the time to come to the aid of YOUR web site

Requested! donations via Mail or -use Paypal

If we can not come up with the funds for the site, 12160 will be no more.
Please find it within you to help us out and meet our goal in the next couple of months
Any donation, no matter what amount will be greatly appreciated.

All Discussions Tagged 'PRESS' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

RAPPOPORT: TWO HUGE VACCINE SCANDALS THE PRESS IS IGNORING

Some lies are so big, many people can’t accept the fact that they’re lies. Their minds are boggled. “No,” they say, “that couldn’t be.” Bu…

Started by Diana

0 May 15

RSS

Latest Activity

Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's page Hypocrisy ALERT - BREAKING: Leading voice in #MeToo movement Asia Argento has paid $380,000 in settlement with male actor
"When I was growing up, I had always been told , "a woman can't rape a boy". I guess they were wrong. Even if he is unwilling, his parts will still work. I have never been real sure about how hard it would be for a woman to force her…"
11 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on DTOM's video
Thumbnail

Germany - Somali stabs Doctor in front of 10 year old daughter

"The 'migrant' won't be jailed. It would hurt his feelings, no doubt."
32 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Exposure's blog post Inverted Pyramid Buildings
"From the practical point of view it's got much smaller footprint that traditional buildings. Space saving?"
35 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Old Denmark's discussion Conformist 'Cyborg' Becomes Poster Boy for Orwellian Living
"Dead within 10 years? That's the plan for all of us."
39 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Diana's blog post Healthline Website Says the Term ‘Vagina’ Is No Longer Gender Inclusive – Will Start Using “Front Hole” Instead
"Cheek - yep. That's the point. I'm "etymologically-fluid"."
57 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Diana's blog post Healthline Website Says the Term ‘Vagina’ Is No Longer Gender Inclusive – Will Start Using “Front Hole” Instead
"Well thats word we all know  ds, a dual purpose word that can be used in a variety of situations to suit the occasion. "
59 minutes ago
Old Denmark posted discussions
1 hour ago
DTOM replied to Billie Cokebottle's discussion Many cases of “dementia” are actually side effects of prescription drugs or vaccines, according to research
"Aluminum / Aluminium poisoning via cookware, utensils, food and beverage containers has also been suggested as a contributing factor"
1 hour ago
DTOM replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Australia - Insanity Continues
"I wonder what Barry McKenzie, Sandy Stone and Sir Les Patterson would say..."
1 hour ago
MAC posted videos
1 hour ago
DTOM commented on Diana's blog post Healthline Website Says the Term ‘Vagina’ Is No Longer Gender Inclusive – Will Start Using “Front Hole” Instead
"@Diana - don't be hard on rakes, we need them to clear this mess up... The only 'front holes'  they should be concerned about in the near future are 'entry' and 'exit'."
2 hours ago
Deep Space commented on Diana's blog post Healthline Website Says the Term ‘Vagina’ Is No Longer Gender Inclusive – Will Start Using “Front Hole” Instead
"I find "front hole" to be offensive. Put my vote down for "cunt"."
2 hours ago
DTOM commented on Tom Coley's blog post Astana, Kazakhstan Is Completely Steeped in the Esoteric in All it's Design
2 hours ago
james ha commented on Boris Badenov's page weird development. Gretchen Carlson left Fox News and accused them of harassment, but now she’s being accused of bullying the current Miss America!!
"in gretchen's defense, the current miss america is a serious hotty. what."
5 hours ago
james ha commented on Boris Badenov's page 17 Angry Democrats
"""Don’t you find it astonishing that Mueller would comprise his team mainly of died in the wool Democrats?"" at first i found that astonishing because i remember when mueller carried the water for the republican bush/cheney…"
5 hours ago
Tom Coley commented on Diana's blog post Healthline Website Says the Term ‘Vagina’ Is No Longer Gender Inclusive – Will Start Using “Front Hole” Instead
"I was thinking just how long did someone at the Tavistock Institute of The City Of London have to spend to devise this new non gender terminology. Hours and hours sitting on their rear hole for sure no doubt. :) SNAFUBAR!"
5 hours ago
Tom Coley favorited Diana's blog post Healthline Website Says the Term ‘Vagina’ Is No Longer Gender Inclusive – Will Start Using “Front Hole” Instead
6 hours ago
Tom Coley favorited Sweettina2's blog post Onions and Their Medicinal Miracles
6 hours ago
Tom Coley favorited James T. Kirk's video
6 hours ago
Tom Coley posted a blog post

Astana, Kazakhstan Is Completely Steeped in the Esoteric in All it's Design

Astana, Kazakhstan one of the world's newest capital cities.ASTANA or is that really SATANA?! :)Hiram Abiff would proud of this place as it is completely steeped in the esoteric in all it's design."As above, so below""Astana is one of the world’s…See More
6 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted