All Discussions Tagged 'Politics' (381)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Careful what you wish for: ThinkProgress gets censored by Facebook fact-checkers

Careful what you wish for: ThinkProgress gets censored by Facebook fact-checkers Published time: 14 Sep, 2018 23:52 Edited time: 15 Sep, 20…

Started by Old Denmark

1 Sep 19
Reply by cheeki kea

Swedish authorities has received 300 complaints about election fraud

Swedish authorities has received 300 complaints about election fraud There has been suspicion that mistakes has been made and cheating has…

Started by Old Denmark

1 Sep 15
Reply by Less Prone

Circus Ceuta Gets Stormed Once Again by Barbaric Invasion Force of 300 Throwing Battery Acid, Feces and Quicklime at Police

Watch: Hundreds of #migrants storm Spain-Morocco border Published time: 22 Aug, 2018 13:54 Seven police officers suffered acid and lime bu…

Started by Old Denmark

8 Sep 14
Reply by Less Prone

Preppers or Organized Criminals?: Gun Producing Facility Raided in Sussex

'Britain's FBI' bust 'industrial-scale' illegal gun factory hidden in market town garage and uncover 30 weapons after 'test shots' were he…

Started by Old Denmark

4 Sep 14
Reply by Less Prone

Sweden has Become Too Multicultural to Ever Win a 'Democratic' Election

With 45 years of intense immigration/invasion there is no way the 'right' can ever change the present political system.  The map you can a…

Started by Old Denmark

4 Sep 11
Reply by DTOM

Russia, China and Mongolia to Hold Drill That Includes, 300.000 Troops and 36.000 Pieces of Military 'Equipment'

300,000 troops, 900 tanks: It’s called the most massive Russian military exercise since the Cold War, and China’s role is growing By: Todd…

Started by Old Denmark

4 Sep 11
Reply by Deep Space

The Nanny-state Deems Teenage Midget... A Safety and Health Risk

Catering student just 3ft 10in tall is banned from college kitchens for being a ‘health and safety risk to other pupils’ Louis Makepeace,…

Started by Old Denmark

1 Sep 5
Reply by Diana

17-Year-Old Male Teen Raped by Invader in Broad Daylight

Hunt for 'rapist' who attacked 17-year-old boy in broad daylight near city centre car park Suspect described as a black man, aged between 4…

Started by Old Denmark

2 Sep 2
Reply by DTOM

'Belgian' Vice-President at one of the world's largest steel companies mysteriously falls to his death in Moscow

Belgian Vice-President at one of the world's largest steel companies mysteriously falls to his death in Moscow WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES Dr…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Aug 29

Enriched McDonald's Worker in France, Goes Completely Loco and Threatens to Burn Himself Alive on Social Media

French McDonald's worker facing the sack doused his body in petrol and threatened to burn himself alive to protest fast-food chain closing…

Started by Old Denmark

3 Aug 29
Reply by Less Prone

RSS

Latest Activity

skip barker commented on Boris Badenov's blog post MSNBC’s Katy Tur Lashes Out At Male Viewer Who Noticed Her Cleavage
"When I was young, I could never pass up an oppertunity to look at cleavage, I was so bad, it would take me days to get passed a pasture full of cows. Betting even at my age today it would be difficult for me to get a job in most places. Who cares…"
5 minutes ago
Deep Space posted videos
7 minutes ago
skip barker commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Andile Mngxitama (S. Africa): "We'll kill their children, we'll kill their women, we'll kill their dogs...%22

"We know he is not a racist, as that would require some degree of intelligence . And to prove my point, anyone with any degree of intellignece would never threaten to kill dogs."
11 minutes ago
Boris Badenov favorited Boris Badenov's photo
25 minutes ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's page Undercover CNN reporter @ShepNewsTeam Shepard Smith Is Trending on twitter -- Here's Why
"Nope , he cuts off his coworker when she brought up hiLiarY. Total schil"
33 minutes ago
Burbia's blog post was featured

US Man Who Drove Into Protesters at White Supremacist Rally Guilty of Murder

"The Charlottesville trial that began Monday saw the 21-year-old Ohio native attempt to argue that he acted in self-defense when he rammed his car into a throng of counterprotesters at the white nationalist "Unite the Right" rally in the Virginia…See More
36 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka's blog post was featured

He's 'king kong' in Washington DC...

ICC is useless. He's 'king kong' in Washington DC... The Israelis alone run the State Department.Those elected by the people congressmen are unable to do their job as they are held to ransom by the bullying tactics of the leaders, that they must pay…See More
36 minutes ago
jim's 4 blog posts were featured
36 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer's blog post was featured
36 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters's blog post was featured

Red Wine and Your Gut? (Interesting Study Results)

You've probably heard that red wine can be a very healthy drink option, but you most likely only heard about generic benefits of the antioxidants and resveratrol in red wine.  But here's another MAJOR reason below why red wine in moderation (1-2…See More
36 minutes ago
the mighty bull's blog post was featured
36 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Burbia's video
49 minutes ago
Fat Freddys Cat's 2 blog posts were featured
57 minutes ago
Sweettina2 commented on Boris Badenov's page Undercover CNN reporter @ShepNewsTeam Shepard Smith Is Trending on twitter -- Here's Why
"Dang, they banned it! Somebody surely has a copy. What should I look up?"
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Deep Space's video
1 hour ago
Sweettina2 commented on Boris Badenov's blog post MSNBC’s Katy Tur Lashes Out At Male Viewer Who Noticed Her Cleavage
"True that, Boris! Makes me nauseous. "
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted