All Discussions Tagged 'Politics' (394)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The End of All Evil – My Disputes

The End of All Evil is a book, written by Jeremy Locke, in which He makes an excellent case that “authority” is evil. In reading it, howeve…

Started by Amaterasu Solar

1 Oct 1
Reply by Burbia

Radical Problems

What would You do to solve a radical problem? One that You experience the effects of daily. One that has likely left You in a rat race,…

8 Sep 25
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

Freedom Now!

Not sure how many of You are familiar with the Secured Party Creditor status, but I thought I would offer a site where You can gain more in…

26 Aug 16
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

Twitter has REALLY messed with Me now!

Yup, NOW I cannot even DM!  Nothing! So... Would appreciate any who tweets @Twitter that I should be reinstated.

15 Jul 28
Reply by Amaterasu Solar

Do You Want to Solve for the Psychopaths in Control on Our Planet?

The foundational element in the Ones in control here is Their behavior choices.  By Their behavior, They are surely psychopaths, irrespecti…

27 Jul 26
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

Guardian Hit Piece Targets Quran Burning Politician

Danish far-right party calling for Muslim deportation to stand in election Stram Kurs to be on ballot paper for first time after getting r…

Started by Old Denmark

0 May 6

Is Trump Drinking of the Pelosi Juice?: Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria

Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria or he warns the US will be forced to release the terroris…

Started by Old Denmark

3 Feb 18
Reply by Old Denmark

Corrupted Mentality: Finland’s SHOCKING basic income experiment results: People love to get paid for not working

Finland’s SHOCKING basic income experiment results: People love to get paid for not working Published time: 9 Feb, 2019 01:46 Edited time:…

Started by Old Denmark

8 Feb 13
Reply by Less Prone

Mutti Merkel Opens Super 'Stasi' HQ Covering 25 Acres in Berlin

Merkel opens controversial spy agency's new Berlin HQ 8 February 2019 14:17 CET+01:00 Chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday inaugurated the n…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Feb 9

‘A global catastrophe’: Radiation activist warns that 5G networks are ‘massive health experiment’

‘A global catastrophe’: Radiation activist warns that 5G networks are ‘massive health experiment’ Published time: 6 Feb, 2019 11:03 A lea…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Feb 7

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

voxxpopulisuxx favorited cheeki kea's photo
28 seconds ago
voxxpopulisuxx favorited cheeki kea's photo
30 seconds ago
Doc Vega favorited Less Prone's photo
47 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Boris's blog post 500 experts have signed a "Declaration that there is no climate emergency”
"It's like David Rockefeller admitted to Aaron Russo it was the biggest scam the global elites…"
49 minutes ago
Doc Vega favorited Boris's blog post 500 experts have signed a "Declaration that there is no climate emergency”
51 minutes ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why Hasn’t Barack Obama been Indicted Yet?
"Diana Thank you!"
52 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
54 minutes ago
Edward Huguenin commented on Boris's blog post 500 experts have signed a "Declaration that there is no climate emergency”
"That would be expert in biblical studies."
1 hour ago
the mighty bull favorited Boris's blog post 500 experts have signed a "Declaration that there is no climate emergency”
2 hours ago
the mighty bull commented on Less Prone's photo
Thumbnail

Gun control for dummies

"I’d hate to say it but the criminal is right the only on with brains lol"
3 hours ago
the mighty bull favorited Less Prone's photo
3 hours ago
MAC posted videos
3 hours ago
mick commented on Boris's video
4 hours ago
Burbia commented on TommyD's group The Chuckle Hut
4 hours ago
Burbia favorited TommyD's discussion Amatuer stand up routines
4 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle posted photos
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted