All Discussions Tagged 'Politics' (390)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Trump Drinking of the Pelosi Juice?: Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria

Trump demands Europe 'take back' and lock up 800 ISIS fighters captured in Syria or he warns the US will be forced to release the terroris…

Started by Old Denmark

3 Feb 18
Reply by Old Denmark

Corrupted Mentality: Finland’s SHOCKING basic income experiment results: People love to get paid for not working

Finland’s SHOCKING basic income experiment results: People love to get paid for not working Published time: 9 Feb, 2019 01:46 Edited time:…

Started by Old Denmark

8 Feb 13
Reply by Less Prone

Mutti Merkel Opens Super 'Stasi' HQ Covering 25 Acres in Berlin

Merkel opens controversial spy agency's new Berlin HQ 8 February 2019 14:17 CET+01:00 Chancellor Angela Merkel on Friday inaugurated the n…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Feb 9

‘A global catastrophe’: Radiation activist warns that 5G networks are ‘massive health experiment’

‘A global catastrophe’: Radiation activist warns that 5G networks are ‘massive health experiment’ Published time: 6 Feb, 2019 11:03 A lea…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Feb 7

Three Iraqis ‘who plotted bomb and vehicle Islamist attack on “non-believers” after arriving in Germany during height of migrant influx’ are arrested

Three Iraqis ‘who plotted bomb and vehicle Islamist attack on “non-believers” after arriving in Germany during height of migrant influx’ ar…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jan 30

Teen girl seriously injured in Germany after drunk Afghan refugee drags her off bus

Teen girl seriously injured in Germany after drunk Afghan refugee drags her off bus Published time: 23 Jan, 2019 20:01 A 17-year-old girl w…

Started by Old Denmark

0 Jan 23

Chairman of Germany's anti-migrant AfD party is ‘beaten nearly to death’ after he is attacked in ‘politically motivated’ 'assassination attempt'

Chairman of Germany's anti-migrant AfD party is ‘beaten nearly to death’ after he is attacked in ‘politically motivated’ 'assassination att…

Started by Old Denmark

3 Jan 15
Reply by Raz Putin

Italy’s Salvini suggests ‘European Spring’ to bring end to ‘German-French axis’ on continent

Italy’s Salvini suggests ‘European Spring’ to bring end to ‘German-French axis’ on continent Published time: 9 Jan, 2019 20:34 Italy’s Eur…

Started by Old Denmark

2 Jan 11
Reply by Marklar's Ghost

Hacker group threatens to leak 9/11 ‘truth’ unless paid in bitcoin

Hacker group threatens to leak 9/11 ‘truth’ unless paid in bitcoin Published time: 2 Jan, 2019 03:19 Edited time: 2 Jan, 2019 10:11 The Da…

Started by Old Denmark

3 Jan 7
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

Twitter has REALLY messed with Me now!

Yup, NOW I cannot even DM!  Nothing! So... Would appreciate any who tweets @Twitter that I should be reinstated.

Started by Amaterasu Solar

12 Dec 23, 2018
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

RSS

Latest Activity

Less Prone replied to Raz Putin's discussion WTF??? Breitbart:"Sweden, Population 10.2 Million, Offers Asylum to China’s over 10 Million Uyhgur Muslims"
"What is the difference between the Muslims and the Jewish?"
2 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Less Prone's blog post Young girl sexually molested – court decided jailing would be harmful for rapist
"This is an opportunity for a right-thinking freelance individual in the area. Someone should present some experiential evidence to the judge and the rapist, in the form of a long, sharpened 4 x 4."
4 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on Old Denmark's video
Thumbnail

LGBT Indoctrination: sex ed. for 5-8s in Scotland

"They want to make love and sex mean the same thing while sex may or may not be just one component of love."
5 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Deep Space's blog post Another one bites the dust - Youtube sucks [Deep Space]
10 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Central Scrutinizer's blog post COVERT CHEMICAL WARFARE: 100,000 DEATHS A YEAR
"How could you!? Don't you know that doctors are our friends? It's for the children, after all."
11 minutes ago
Diana posted videos
13 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a video

The Dangers of Using Baking Soda

The dangers are few, almost non-existent though like anything taken in excess, some caution should be taken. The video is presented to balance out https://ww...
18 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Another one bites the dust - Youtube sucks [Deep Space]
"I appealed the decision. Reason I stated was: "It's comedy. Not hate speech". Great comics like Carlin & Hicks would be rolling their graves. Heck, they were rolling while they were alive. But it's gotten much worse..."
21 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Old Denmark's video
22 minutes ago
James Roberts favorited Central Scrutinizer's blog post COVERT CHEMICAL WARFARE: 100,000 DEATHS A YEAR
23 minutes ago
James Roberts commented on Deep Space's blog post Another one bites the dust - Youtube sucks [Deep Space]
"Welcome to the club, brother. I guess Roots and Holocaust and all the other propa- err, I mean movies and television that demonize southern and German (and all) Whites is LOVE speech.I was first censored on the Alex Jones Youtube channel as to…"
25 minutes ago
Deep Space replied to Raz Putin's discussion WTF??? Breitbart:"Sweden, Population 10.2 Million, Offers Asylum to China’s over 10 Million Uyhgur Muslims"
"Cultural suicide. Seems the Swedes need "reprogramming" themselves..."
40 minutes ago
Deep Space commented on Deep Space's blog post Off The Deep End - 'Deep Space' Free-Flow Thoughts (An Ongoing Eruption)
"Not my joke. Ripped it from GAB. In response to Nancy Pelosi's complaint that FOX doesn't show enough Black and Hispanic people on their network, FOX has announced it will now air "America's Most Wanted" twice a week."
43 minutes ago
Less Prone replied to Raz Putin's discussion WTF??? Breitbart:"Sweden, Population 10.2 Million, Offers Asylum to China’s over 10 Million Uyhgur Muslims"
"First of all, Sweden is run by maniacs who either seek to destroy their own country and the people or are useful idiots who don't understand the consquences of filling the country with people hostile to them. Second,…"
51 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on Less Prone's video
57 minutes ago
James T. Kirk posted videos
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted