All Discussions Tagged 'Roberts' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reminder from Lin Wood: John Roberts is a low Reputation Supreme Court Justice… why?… Well…

Lin Wood Tweets This may be most important tweet of my life. Chief Justice John Roberts is corrupt & should resign immediately. Just…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Dec 17, 2020

Three Supreme Court Justices Have Been Ruling On Cases Involving Companies Whose Stock They Own

The Supreme Court’s top justice and two associate justices have repeatedly ruled in cases involving companies in which they owned stock, a…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jul 7, 2015

Dr. Paul Craig Roberts on KWN Sunday, July 14, 2013 – AUDIO

MP3 NOT For Redistribution Dr. Paul Craig Roberts - Former US Treasury Official, Co-Founder of Reaganomics, Economist & Acclaimed A…

Started by truth

0 Jul 15, 2013

MnRTV live show Wed May 29 2013 @730 est with special Guest Author and researcher Scotty Roberts as we talk about Nephilims and Reptilians

This Wednesday Mario and I on MnRTV will be have special guest author and researcher Scotty Roberts who has a number of books such as The R…

Started by Robert Carobene

0 May 27, 2013

Shadow People 2012 Full English Movie Online

Shadow People 2012 Full English Movie Online Watch Shadow People full movie online free, Shadow people are mysterious beings and a radio sh…

Started by truth

11 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

"Hagel Is A Victim Of The Israel Lobby": Paul Craig Roberts The Power of Israel Over The United States Congress

"Information Clearing House" - I frequently criticize Brian Lehrer because he is an intelligent/progressive/influential public-radio…

Started by truth

0 Feb 17, 2013

Former US Supreme Court Judge O’Connor says criticizers of SCOTUS are uneducated

Former US Supreme Court Judges says the darnedest things. This writer has stewed on a comment made by former Judge Sandra Day O’Connor at t…

Started by Don Mashak

4 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Tara

Apology to future generations of Americans for Obamacare (1 of 2)

SCOTUS Chief Justice Humpty Dumpty Roberts (Sorry, I was unable to get this article to all 300 blogs and Social sites that I wan…

Started by Don Mashak

1 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Nikki

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

cheeki kea favorited Sandy's photo
16 minutes ago
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
" Oh Wow Terrorism!/sabotage? Are you sure you want to know more prey tell. Could be a rabbit…"
33 minutes ago
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
16 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
16 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
17 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
20 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
20 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted