All Discussions Tagged 'To' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Transgender Woman Is A ‘Clear Favorite’ To Win The ‘Miss Universe’ Pageant (We Live In A World Where A Little Boy Can Grow Up To Become 'Miss Universe')

Shouldn’t feminists be irate over this? A biological man is reported to be the “clear favorite” to win the “Miss Universe” pageant. Meet An…

Started by Diana

21 on Sunday
Reply by Burbia

Environmentalists: To Save The World, Dump Your Pets (First they say have no children, now no pets!)

According to a study out Monday on global climate change, your dog (or your cat) is probably killing the environment, and if you want to st…

Started by Diana

5 Oct 31
Reply by Tori Kovach

SJWs Whine That Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Is Not Black Enough To Play John Henry (But BO Was Black Enough To Play His Role)

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson is getting flack for casting himself as an African-American folklore legend in an upcoming Netflix film he is al…

Started by Diana

5 Oct 20
Reply by Less Prone

California Passes Law Allowing 12-Year-Olds To Get Tax-Paid Transgender Treatments

In the nation’s most progressive state, you only need to be 12 years old to privately seek and consent to treatment for gender transitionin…

Started by Diana

19 Sep 27
Reply by Doc Vega

LA County Asks Homeowners To Store Homeless People In Their Backyard Sheds

Los Angeles County asked homeowners to shelter homeless people in their backyard sheds, according to the Los Angeles Times Wednesday.Homeow…

Started by Diana

1 Sep 27
Reply by Boris Badenov

Comedy: Obama To Urge Rejection Of ‘Authoritarian Politics’ In New Speech - To Receive Award For Ethics

President ‘I have a pen and a phone’ Obama, who famously used the power of government to force citizens to buy crappy health insurance plan…

Started by Diana

0 Sep 2

Antifa Plans Violence For August 12 In DC And Across The Country - 'Take To The Streets' & 'Occupy An ICE Office, Shut Down A Police Station'

Last weekend multiple Antifa members were arrested in Portland, Oregon, as they showed up to protest a Patriot Prayer rally, which many exp…

Started by Diana

3 Aug 12
Reply by cheeki kea

Trailer Argument Leads to Man Using Modified Rattlesnake To Attack Neighbor

We’ve heard of the debate over legalizing “silencers” — the left’s shorthand for noise suppressors — on firearms. But on rattlesnakes? Well…

Started by Diana

2 Jul 9
Reply by Burbia

Liberals Who Normalized Incest & Pedophilia Now Have A Candidate, But He Is Also Their Worst Nightmare- 'Man Should Be Allowed To Choke His Wife To Death As Punishment'

He believes pedophilia should be legal. He believes that incestuous relationships with minor children should be legal. He believes child po…

Started by Diana

2 Jun 5
Reply by james ha

Vegas High School Teacher Arrested For Planned Mass Shooting: She Hoped To Start Another #MeToo Movement… Empowering Women “To Become Serial Killers”

A Las Vegas high school teacher was arrested on terrorism charges after a series of disturbing text messages was relayed to local authorit…

Started by Diana

3 May 31
Reply by Burbia

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters posted a video

My stroke of insight | Jill Bolte Taylor

http://www.ted.com Neuroanatomist Jill Bolte Taylor had an opportunity few brain scientists would wish for: One morning, she realized she was having a massiv...
2 minutes ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Boris Badenov's video
Thumbnail

Why You Should Be a Nationalist

"Nationalism is a GOOD thing....but some folks think otherwise....like the JWO folks."
13 minutes ago
Fat Freddys Cat posted a blog post
30 minutes ago
Fat Freddys Cat commented on Boris Badenov's status
"I don't understand to be honest I've never been "moderated" and I'd hardly call DS "moderate" lol, I love this site"
32 minutes ago
Fat Freddys Cat commented on Boris Badenov's status
"He could have left the posts, I always do :)"
33 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters's 2 discussions were featured
1 hour ago
Tara jackson and Less Prone are now friends
1 hour ago
Tara jackson joined margaret's group
Thumbnail

Library

A place to put ebooks and pdf files to read at your leisureSee More
1 hour ago
Tara jackson joined DTOM's group
Thumbnail

High Strangeness & General Weirdness

Reports of and info pertaining to phenomena, usually collected under the umbrella of terms of fringe, forteana and the paranormal.See More
1 hour ago
Raz Putin's blog post was featured

Apartame is a neurological poison and interacts with toxic food consumption and vaccines-new study

Many of us already knew that "Aspartame" aka "Amino Sweet" is poisonous to our brains and bodies and in this latest report it…See More
1 hour ago
Deep Space commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

SATANIC LAST DAYS -- CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE

"That's a little tidbit you might wanna keep to yourself on a first date."
2 hours ago
Deep Space posted a blog post

'America First'? - NOT!!! - US confirms pullout from INF treaty, Moscow will respond if missiles placed in Europe – deputy FM

'America First'? - NOT!!! - US confirms pullout from INF treaty, Moscow will respond if missiles placed in Europe – deputy FM12/18/18Washington has confirmed its decision to withdraw from the INF treaty is final, Russia’s deputy foreign minister…See More
2 hours ago
Profile Icon via Twitter
RT @12160mhz: @RichardBSpencer "To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"
Twitter2 hours ago · Reply · Retweet
Chris of the family Masters commented on Sweettina2's video
Thumbnail

SATANIC LAST DAYS -- CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE

"I fantasize about getting my gun and shoot people, but it's all right because I don't act on it."
2 hours ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's video
Thumbnail

Why You Should Be a Nationalist

"did u know u could have seen this yesterday before it was featured? link here http://12160.info/video/video check out the main menu and the drop down links found there too"
2 hours ago
Boris Badenov commented on Sweettina2's blog post Gatekeepers: Noam Chomsky, Amy Goodman & Democracy Now!
"attn jim"
2 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted