All Discussions Tagged 'a' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'Congress has lost a champion': Twitter reacts to death of Elijah Cummings

As news of House Oversight Committee Chairman Elijah Cummings death broke Thursday morning, reactions began flooding in. Cummings died sud…

Started by Diana

4 Oct 18
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

Can’t make this up: In 2018, Senate Democrats sent Ukrainian prosecutor a letter … asking him to investigate Trump

This is surreal. Did someone simply forget about this? Or is it OK that the senators did this – with, bonus, an implied threat to congressi…

Started by Diana

0 Sep 25

Washington Post: Elizabeth Warren Is a Modern-Day Frederick Douglass

The media are rather obsessed with Elizabeth Warren's obsession with taking "selfies" (NB: they're not actually selfies) with supporters a…

Started by Diana

0 Sep 21

"The New American Century" Documentary (94 mins)

POSTED FOR DISCUSSION The New American Century from Alternative Truth on Vimeo. "This documentary film goes in detail through the untold…

Started by Raz Putin

1 Sep 20
Reply by Diana

Washington Post Claims Men Can Get Pregnant With Headline “A Mother, Not a Woman” (Yeah It IS A Woman)

On the front of Sunday’s Washington Post, transgender movement orthodoxy overcame common-sense pronouns again. The story was headlined “No…

Started by Diana

2 Aug 19
Reply by Diana

ConsortiumNews/John Kiriakou: "How a Suicide Watch Really Works"

"How a Suicide Watch Really Works" By John Kiriakou "A cottage industry has been spawned over the past week for the chattering classes on e…

Started by Raz Putin

3 Aug 14
Reply by Mrs. Tif Morgan

12160 - ALTERNATIVE MEDIA PLATFORMS FOR 2018

ALT MEDIA PLATFORMS FOR 2018 No-one at 12160 is affiliated to or has been paid / rewarded for promotion of these services - this is simply…

Started by DTOM

28 Jul 12
Reply by bys

PC Activists Want to Remove a George Washington Mural in San Francisco

"The iconoclastic Left is now going after monuments of America’s Founding Fathers. George Washington is in their crosshairs as the San Fra…

Started by Diana

1 May 27
Reply by Burbia

Athletes’ rights expert and philosophy prof: Biological males having an athletic advantage is only a ‘social perception’

Now philosophy professors are "experts" on biology. A philosophy professor and expert on athletes’ rights: USA Powerlifting’s response to t…

Started by Diana

2 May 9
Reply by richard terrence

Border Patrol agents find crying 3-year-old boy alone in a cornfield near the Texas border

A 3-year-old boy was all by himself in the middle of a cornfield on the Texas border when Border Patrol agents found him Tuesday, US Cust…

Started by Diana

0 Apr 24

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

JoeG favorited Diana's photo
49 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Sweettina2's blog post Codex Alimentarius, Control over the Food Supply and World Government
"Just got an email from one of my supplements companies that TGA in Oz is going to implement Codex…"
1 hour ago
Amaterasu Solar replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion Rise Up!
"Where do We draw the line between "enemy" and non-enemy?"
2 hours ago
Amaterasu Solar replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion Rise Up!
"Why can't We "destroy" the banks by adding free energy?  Seriously...  All…"
2 hours ago
steve posted a blog post

For the trumpy lovers

My Book say you can't serve 2 mastersSteve…See More
2 hours ago
steve replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion Rise Up!
"All SHEEP get sheared, Its damn sure better to at least die on your feet killing the enemy.Cowards…"
2 hours ago
steve commented on Diana's blog post ACLU gushes over men having periods, babies on International Men’s Day
"CAUTION Don't watch while eatingor if you have a weak stomach, about the sickest thing I have…"
3 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a video

A sociopath goes for a job interview (Tracey Ullman Show)

I'm not saying that "Barbara" reminds me of Amber Rudd, but...
4 hours ago
Diana's 2 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Diana posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Diana posted videos
6 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Hospital Insider Reveals “The Rothschild Owned US Government Has Been Microchipping Babies Since 1983”
"You go girl!"
6 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Hospital Insider Reveals “The Rothschild Owned US Government Has Been Microchipping Babies Since 1983”
" You have no idea how angry people are becoming...:) Tomorrow I will take my two babies to the…"
6 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Hospital Insider Reveals “The Rothschild Owned US Government Has Been Microchipping Babies Since 1983”
"Have it removed asap. It can make surrounding tissue cancerous."
6 hours ago
Chris of the family Masters favorited Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Hospital Insider Reveals “The Rothschild Owned US Government Has Been Microchipping Babies Since 1983”
6 hours ago
Diana posted photos
7 hours ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
7 hours ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
7 hours ago
Diana favorited Amaterasu Solar's discussion Rise Up!
7 hours ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan posted discussions
8 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted