All Discussions Tagged 'and' (231)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

12160 FLASHBACK: hip hop artist Jah Jah about truth music - homoerotic Masonry in the music industry

Curt Talks with hip hop artist Jah Jah about truth music and homoerotic Masonry in the music industry World War Watch Episode 5 12160 R…

Started by truth

2 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by guest_blog

Dad's Survival Guide -

Dad's Survival Guide Posted by Freedomrox     . Dad's Survival Guide . Dad's Survival Guide...Skills, and Money, after SHTF . Dad's S…

Started by truth

1 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Anthony Kimbrough

New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited

New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited http://wha…

Started by truth

0 Sep 29, 2013

Operation Northwoods, a Series of False Flag Proposals: “It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civilian

Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions http://12160.info/

Started by guest_blog

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by guest_blog

Zen Gardner - War Is Coming – My Warning to My Family

War Is Coming – My Warning to My Family Tuesday, August 27th, 2013. http://www.zengardner.com/war-is-coming-my-warning-to-my-family/ [I…

Started by DTOM

0 Aug 28, 2013

Texas SWAT raids farm, holds family at gunpoint while seizing blueberries and okra

A small organic farm in Arlington, Texas, was the target of a massive police action last week that included aerial surveillance, a SWAT ra…

Started by guest_blog

3 Aug 17, 2013

Germany Ends Cold War Spying Pact With US and Britain

By Frank Jordans, The Big Story @ AP, 8/2/2013 : BERLIN (AP) — Germany canceled a Cold War-era surveillance pact with the United States an…

Started by truth

1 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Cryptocurrency

DOT officials trying to stop 9/11 graffiti on bridges, overpasses

DOT officials trying to stop 9/11 graffiti on bridges, overpasses Posted: Updated: By Hena Daniels - email By Maggie Lohmiller - email http…

Started by DTOM

3 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Ephraiyim ben Yisrael

WORLD IQ FIGURES: With brief notes on Ashkenazi Jews and the Khazarian Thesis of Koestler, by Lasha Darkmoon

WORLD IQ FIGURES: With brief notes on Ashkenazi Jews and the Khazarian Thesis of Koestler, by Lasha Darkmoon *** Posted on January 29, 2012…

Started by Cryptocurrency

2 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by Less Prone

US Navy and Marines Dispatched to Red Sea: Washington asserts its authority in Egypt

US Deputy Secretary of State William Burns arrived in Cairo for two days of talks with the leaders of Egypt’s new military-backed governm…

Started by truth

0 Jul 16, 2013

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
13 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
13 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
17 hours ago
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's blog post Going against the stream of lies and death
Monday
cheeki kea commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"You're spot on in regards to the the real estate component of this mass migrant mess Doc V and…"
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

"This video out 2 days ago but the 4 terrorists already caught and 11 others involved identified…"
Monday
cheeki kea posted a video

Larry C. Johnson is a veteran of the CIA and the State Department’s Office of Counter Terrorism. He is the founder and managing partner of BERG Associates, w...
Monday
"You have a link to a physical evidence concerning the existence of Jesus, see your mail about…"
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted