All Discussions Tagged 'buy' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dems to let same-sex couples buy children

Dems to let same-sex couples buy children  The facts of biology, refusing to bend to the political agenda of the five lawyers on the U.S.…

Started by Diana

2 Mar 7
Reply by Diana

Betrayed In Benghazi

Well, has time healed all since the "endorsement"... or have I lost my mind? Rand is looking very impressive these days?

Started by Alan Alsup

2 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Alsup

Victory! South Carolina upholds freedom of residents to buy, sell raw milk

(NaturalNews) We are excited to report that food freedom has won out in South Carolina, where a factory farm front group recently tried, bu…

Started by truth

0 Feb 11, 2013

27 Foods You Should Never Buy Again

Cross these items off your grocery store list—whether they're rip-offs, fakes, drastically unhealthy, or just plan gross, here are the 27 f…

Started by mystery

0 Dec 27, 2012

Buy A House, Get A Visa

Posted by Cori O'Donnell - Thursday, October 20th, 2011Two U.S. Senators will introduce a bipartisan bill on Thursday that would bestow a r…

Started by Nikki

2 Oct 21, 2011
Reply by Nikki

Louisiana Bans Cash Transactions

Posted by Wealth Wire - Friday, October 14th, 2011This summer, the State Legislature and Governor of Louisiana passed a law that bans indiv…

Started by Nikki

8 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by TheLasersShadow

Minneapolis MN based Best Buy to cut holiday hires in half - Who to blame?

"As is this author’s normal routine a couple days per week, breakfast was enjoyed at the local Monticello MN McDonalds http://bit.ly/qvtHO

Started by Don Mashak

0 Oct 9, 2011

Industrial Espionage: How the CIA got the world to buy American during the Cold War.

http://www.slate.com/id/2254620/After being rejected by a number of large publishers, John Perkins sold his memoirs to a smallish press cal…

Started by Localtarian

0 May 24, 2010

RSS

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer commented on Boris Badenov's video
Thumbnail

Baby It's Cold Outside Controversy Explained - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 139

"well hmmmmm...and I thought it was because of this very interesting, eye-opening video here, ....I had posted the whole thing back in like 2009...I can't find 'em now, but here's part 1 of 4...very good video for telling about how…"
4 minutes ago
jim commented on jim's blog post Total Media Blackout! Paris Is Far Worse Than They Will Tell You!
"This French Protest has nothing to do with Muslims Jesus man are we paying attention, This is nothing more than a Government laying Austerity measures on its own people. you know like our fucking government, all the money goes to the top 1% you…"
7 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer favorited Diana's photo
27 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Diana's photo
27 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Chrismas Tree

"Smoked this tree last year :("
30 minutes ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Boris Badenov's page Hypocritical Liar James Comey claimed President Trump tried to obstruct the Flynn investigation at his dinner with Comey, but
"Comey is sticking to his script....he said the SAME THINGS in his book....literally word for word.  I am currently reading this circus transcript and I recognize many, many sentences word for word from his book......"
37 minutes ago
canadianjoe favorited Diana's photo
37 minutes ago
Nazda Pokmov commented on Boris Badenov's photo
Thumbnail

The World's Most Famous Crisis Actor

"His "death" was all planned out to make a huge media plug....and it worked!!!!  Just ask MI6 and the Mossad about this....."
38 minutes ago
Spirittoo commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Chrismas Tree

"Some people are just so kind during the holidays. What a beautiful tree.  Merry Christmas. :) WWG1WGA Q"
1 hour ago
Boris Badenov posted a video

Baby It's Cold Outside Controversy Explained - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 139

Baby It's Cold Outside Controversy Explained - Ultra Spiritual Life episode 139 -My NEW Awakened Shirts are available! Claim yours here: https://awakenwithjp...
1 hour ago
Boris Badenov commented on Diana's photo
Thumbnail

Chrismas Tree

"Feliz Nugga-Dood by the mighty bull"
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters's blog post was featured

Duterte Tells Philippines: ‘Kill Bishops,’ ‘90% of Priests Are Gay’

Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte called upon his country’s population, which is predominantly Catholic and 90% identify as Christian, to “kill bishops” as “90% are gay.” His remarks preceded the arrest of yet another priest in the country…See More
1 hour ago
Diana favorited James T. Kirk's video
1 hour ago
Boris Badenov commented on Boris Badenov's page USA Today Faces Backlash After Shaming Heisman Winner for Tweets Posted When He Was 15 - Called His Friend a "Queer" So 6 Years Later USAToday Has to Ruin the Greatest Day of His Life
"- Called His Friend a "Queer" So 6 Years Later USAToday Has to Ruin the Greatest Day of His Life"
1 hour ago
Boris Badenov favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago
Boris Badenov favorited Diana's photo
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted