All Discussions Tagged 'fake' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"TECHNO-DICTATORSHIP: Apple bans Natural News for publishing true climate science stories that Apple claims are “rejected by the scientific community”

"TECHNO-DICTATORSHIP: Apple bans Natural News for publishing true climate science stories that Apple claims are “rejected by the scientific…

Started by Raz Putin

5 May 14
Reply by cheeki kea

Sputnik:"At Least 40 Members of White Helmets Admit Staging Syria Chemical Attacks"

UNITED NATIONS (Sputnik) – At least 40 members of the White Helmets organization have admitted during recent interviews that they staged c…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Apr 26

Natural News:"Astonishing bias: 452 Islamic terror attacks in 31 countries just THIS YEAR (so far) and zero coverage from the media"

Natural News:"Astonishing bias: 452 Islamic terror attacks in 31 countries just THIS YEAR (so far) and zero coverage from the media" (Natu…

Started by Raz Putin

5 Mar 24
Reply by Raz Putin

Zero Hedge: "Everything Is Fake": Ex-Reddit CEO Confirms Internet Traffic Metrics Are Bullshit

"Everything Is Fake": Ex-Reddit CEO Confirms Internet Traffic Metrics Are Bullshit "It's all true: Everything is fake," tweeted Former Redd…

Started by Raz Putin

5 Dec 29, 2018
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

Fake News, Total Propaganda and H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012

The Obama Administration's gutting of the original "Smith-Mundt Act" by H.R.5736 - Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 appears to have pa…

Started by Raz Putin

0 Jul 7, 2018

Parkland hoax shredded to pieces

Ok i just found this one on What Really Happened. If its true it makes sense. http://memoryholeblog.org/2018/03/30/dc-police-march-for-our

Started by Gralton

0 Mar 30, 2018

White House admits staging fake vaccination operation to gather DNA from the public

White House admits staging fake vaccination operation to gather DNA from the public http://www.naturalnews.com/045318_fake_vaccines_DNA_har

Started by Central Scrutinizer

0 Jan 17, 2016

'ISIS' HACKS PENTAGON SOCIAL MEDIA

Hackers claiming allegiance to the Islamic State took control of the social media accounts of the U.S. military’s Central Command on Monday…

1 Jan 13, 2015
Reply by Spydaman13

EBOLA — The enigmatic reason for incompetence

There are a lot of theories floating about regarding the Ebola situation. Is it real or a false flag op? My vote goes to a false flag bas…

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

3 Oct 18, 2014
Reply by Tara

FBI declassifies files showing Hitler did not die in Germany

declassified FBI documents prove that the government knew Hitler was alive and well, and living in the Andes Mountains long after World War…

7 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Maria De Wind

RSS

Latest Activity

Central Scrutinizer favorited Dr. Frederick Meekins's blog post Producers Hint Batman May Never Return To Television
18 minutes ago
Raz Putin replied to Central Scrutinizer's discussion Bought a Berkey!
"Sweet!!!"
40 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Central Scrutinizer's discussion Bought a Berkey!
40 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer's discussion was featured

Bought a Berkey!

I had been saying it for 4 years, " I'm going to get a water purifier when I can afford one damn it"Well I finally ordered a…See More
40 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Anti Everything's blog post Medical Industrial Corporations Will Kill You
42 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's blog post Template for Australians.
42 minutes ago
Sweettina2 posted a video

KING OF VACCINES COMES CLEAN!

KING OF VACCINES COMES CLEAN! The world's leading authority on vaccines details the use of aborted babies in vaccines while under oath. For the full episode:...
50 minutes ago
Central Scrutinizer posted a discussion

Bought a Berkey!

I had been saying it for 4 years, " I'm going to get a water purifier when I can afford one damn it"Well I finally ordered a…See More
52 minutes ago
Phyllis Maka's blog post was featured

Who Are 'They' really? These Scandalous Troublemakers! Want To Rule & Hog Every Leetle Thing In Sight, Every Where They Go!

Former US lawmaker Cynthia McKinney says every candidate for Congress has to sign a pledge to vote for supporting the military superiority of Israel.…See More
54 minutes ago
Dr. Frederick Meekins's blog post was featured

Producers Hint Batman May Never Return To Television

In the Gotham series finale, viewers were provided a glimpse of the time when the characters had developed into their forms most remember either from the comics or other media.However, according to a story posted at SyFyWire, there is a likelihood…See More
54 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters's blog post was featured

Consumer Reports Recommends Sunscreens That Seep Poison Into Your Bloodstream

Story at-a-glanceAll of the recommended products in Consumer Reports Best Sunscreens for 2019 report contain oxybenzoneA pilot study by the U.S. FDA shows four common active ingredients in sunscreen — avobenzone, oxybenzone, octocrylene and ecamsule…See More
54 minutes ago
Raz Putin's blog post was featured

Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug Collins released the transcripts of nine key figures from the House investigation into DOJ and FBI political activity."

Looks like there could be some worthwhile reading here folks let's hope. Breaking:"Judiciary Committee ranking member Doug…See More
54 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
56 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters's 2 photos were featured
56 minutes ago
Diana's 4 photos were featured
57 minutes ago
Raz Putin favorited Chris of the family Masters's photo
58 minutes ago
Raz Putin's 2 videos were featured
1 hour ago
MAC's video was featured

Creepy Joe Biden has a Very Serious Privilege Problem on His Hands

Now more then ever we need your help keeping this channel producing REAL content for REAL people https://www.paypal.me/ConservativeResurge Joe Biden's senior...
1 hour ago
Chris of the family Masters's video was featured

Jewish Racial Supremacy: Israeli Rabbi Says Jews Born to Rule Over Goy

Today on TRUNEWS, the panel discussion focuses on recent comments by the leading rabbi of Israel's most elite military school. Did he REALLY say that it was ...
1 hour ago
Sweettina2's video was featured
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted