All Discussions Tagged 'global' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics"

Natural News: "Fifteenth century ritualistic sacrifice of 140 children resembles modern-day infanticide at New York abortion clinics" Marc…

Started by Raz Putin

9 Mar 24
Reply by Doc Vega

Professor Valentina Zharkova explains "Why a ‘Super’ Grand Solar Minimum Is Upon Us"

principia-scientific.org: "Why a ‘Super’ Grand Solar Minimum Is Upon Us" "Professor Valentina Zharkova explains and confirms why a “Super”…

Started by Raz Putin

3 Dec 2, 2018
Reply by Less Prone

Al Gore's Embarrasing Redux

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

4 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Modern Feudal Serf

Guess How Many Nations In The World Do Not Have A Central Bank?

Central banking has truly taken over the entire planet.  At this point, the only major nation on the globe that does not have a central ban…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

2 Jun 9, 2015
Reply by space wabbit

The Patriot's Anthem ... spread this and inspire others!

I've tried to track down who wrote/performed this ... with no success. When I first heard it, it was playing during the credits of a Chuck…

Started by Modern Feudal Serf

0 Apr 21, 2015

Microsoft Bill Gates pledged $4.3 billion to finance UN’s global genocide program

Microsoft Bill Gates pledged $4.3 billion to finance UN’s global genocide program Posted by PRESS Core Heinous Crimes, Special Report, Worl…

Started by 14300

0 Feb 23, 2014

The Government Is Already “Geo-Engineering” The Environment (See Adverse Health Effects)

The Government Is Already “Geo-Engineering” The Environment - See Adverse Health Effects Paul Joseph Watson, Source:  Prison Planet.com  Ap…

Started by 14300

3 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Not mainstreamer

Forget REAL ID -- The Global Smart-ID is coming!

The grand plan for Global ID is to give each person on the planet a way to identify themselves online. One ID number for each person, to si…

Started by mystery

3 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Less Prone

'MILLIONS WILL DIE' without carbon tax to fix global warming, says NJ U.S. Senate candidate in hysterical online campaign ad

'MILLIONS WILL DIE' without a carbon tax to fix global warming, says a New Jersey U.S. Senate candidate in hysterical online campaign ad By…

Started by DTOM

4 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Nikki

Gore Backlash: Why Environmentalists Are Celebrating Rising CO2 Levels

I keep urging Al Whore to slit his wrists... he hasn't yet. Will someone please push him off a cliff?? (preferably a snowy, icy one) - Deep…

Started by Deep Space

1 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Nobody Will Observe

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters favorited Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:" President Trump, FCC Chairman, Ivanka Trump Promote Forced 5G Installation Despite Lawsuits, Municipal Opposition and No Studies Showing 5G Is Safe"
10 minutes ago
dogitydog commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

Israel - Changing the future, today

"Pathetic. The reality is they are destroying the future everywhere else and doing it on OUR dime."
19 minutes ago
Gralton commented on Old Denmark's video
Thumbnail

Terrifying arson spree, dramatic takedown in Edmonton captured on video

"a white dude? hell i had a different image in my head! ANTIFA?"
27 minutes ago
dogitydog replied to Raz Putin's discussion ActivistPost:" President Trump, FCC Chairman, Ivanka Trump Promote Forced 5G Installation Despite Lawsuits, Municipal Opposition and No Studies Showing 5G Is Safe"
"Great website Gralton! Thanks for posting it."
28 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Chris of the family Masters's video
Thumbnail

Israel - Changing the future, today

"Israhell's shameless propaganda."
28 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted videos
30 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters posted a photo
36 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion EPA Thugs Destroy Vet Family Over Definition of Navigable Waters
" Yep got that right, and seeing how CFR wrote the legislation for the law, will the British Law stand?"
39 minutes ago
dogitydog commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

THE (VACCINE) DEBATE THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE

"If I were to inject these toxins into my body under any other circumstance I would be labeled as a suicidal lunatic. But doing it because it is called a vaccine is ok? Beta-Propiolactone Carcinogenic. Also a suspected gastrointestinal,…"
41 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to rlionhearted_3's discussion Scary New Zealand!
"One thing for sure, the video we have is not fake, but the war has started."
41 minutes ago
Mrs. Tif Morgan replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Do You Really Want To Destroy The New World Order or Be Slaves?
" The list of banks were deleted before all could be collected. And thank you."
42 minutes ago
Chris of the family Masters commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

"This issue is not debatable. Whether vaccinate or not is the decision of every human."
56 minutes ago
dogitydog favorited Raz Putin's video
59 minutes ago
dogitydog commented on Raz Putin's video
Thumbnail

"QUICK FACTS ABOUT VACCINES The CDC is a for-profit corporation listed on Dun and Bradstreet with 57 active listings.https://www.dnb.com/duns-number/lookup.html  Examples:           CENTERS FOR…"
59 minutes ago
dogitydog replied to dogitydog's discussion 3 Reasons why the Notre Dame Fire was Arson…or worse
"ISIS = MOSSAD. Just more evidence to support my case."
1 hour ago
Diana commented on Raz Putin's video
1 hour ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted