All Discussions Tagged 'high' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TruthstreamMedia:"Stargates, Dark Energy, and Manipulating Extra Dimensions (Oh My!)"

Wow! Worth the watch folks. Download full document .pdf file here: https://fas.org/irp/dia/aatip-list.pdf

Started by Raz Putin

1 Feb 21
Reply by Raz Putin

Washington Examiner: "Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist reaches threshold for White House response"

Washington Examiner: "Petition to declare George Soros a terrorist reaches threshold for White House response" "A petition calling for Pre…

Started by Raz Putin

2 Jan 15
Reply by Raz Putin

GMO ALERT: HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP Contaminated with MERCURY

NaturalNews) High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is used as a sweetener in thousands of mainstream packaged foods sold in the United States and…

Started by 14300

1 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by 14300

Yahoo News: Substitute teacher taped spouting BIZARRE conspiracy theories in high school physics class

A student at a public, taxpayer-funded high school in Michigan has clandestinely filmed a substitute teacher preaching crazy conspiracy the…

Started by Cryptocurrency

6 Feb 23, 2014
Reply by stephen j. knorr

5 Things We Were Always Told Not To Consume, Yet Are Fantastic For Our Health

Feb 7, 2014 by MARCO TORRES 5 Things We Were Always Told Not To Consume, Yet Are Fantastic For Our Health This is the short edited versio…

Started by 14300

0 Feb 10, 2014

High Prices for Getting High Expected as Colorado Opens Legal Pot Shops

High Prices for Getting High Expected as Colorado Opens Legal Pot Shops Demand likely to outstrip supply at first as Colorado opens legal…

Started by mystery

5 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by mystery

12160 Is Progressive PC for the Divine Right of Kings? Part 3 of 3

Is “Progressive” the Politically Correct way of saying the “Divine Right of Kings”? PROLOGUE TO PART 3 - CONCLUSIONS This is part three…

Started by Don Mashak

1 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by opt˟

US feds say man deserved arrest for wearing 'Occupy Everything' jacket

video added: Man Arrested for Wearing Occupy Jacket at Supreme Court PDF Attachments: dolan-declar 105 KB   scotus-arrest- 274 K…

Started by Tara

5 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Farida Magdalena Gillot

Investigators say Dorner’s wallet found inside charred cabin

BREAKING!! How many wallets with ID cards in them did Dorner own? Topics: Christopher Dorner ♦ Dorner Forensic scientists still inve…

Started by truth

5 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by truth

US accuses Standard & Poor's of fraudulently issuing high ratings

Standard & Poor's expects lawsuit over subprime ratings S&P says it "deeply regrets" how its CDO ratings failed to anticipate mort…

Started by truth

0 Feb 5, 2013

RSS

Latest Activity

Anti Everything replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Dems Introduce Bill Forcing Men to Report to Police When They Masturbate
"They need to add who we 'bait' to such as - mother sister hot neighbor etc just so we don't leave anything out. Ya, this doc funny. Just not lengthy enough for a government approved doc."
34 minutes ago
Anti Everything replied to Mrs. Tif Morgan's discussion Dems Introduce Bill Forcing Men to Report to Police When They Masturbate
"How bad is a wet dream 'sin' in the religious world?"
42 minutes ago
"WHOLLY SHIT!!! I'VE ALREADY RUBBED 2 OFF TODAY!!! I guess I'd better beat meat...ah...no... beat FEET to the nearest government office to 'turn myself in'. I'm 60! Hope they ain't lookin fer me. It sure is refreshing to…"
44 minutes ago
Diana posted photos
55 minutes ago
Anti Everything posted a video

ROSA PARKS DECEPTION - By Chosen King

God is Good. Jesus is Real. The Holy Spirit Is Real. This Channel is Not Monetized: If You want To Support You Can Do So By: You Can Donate From A Cheerful H...
1 hour ago
Diana replied to Raz Putin's discussion Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"
"CNN's Spin:   The report showed insufficient evidence to prosecute obstruction, but it does not exonerate the US President"
1 hour ago
Diana favorited Raz Putin's discussion Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"
1 hour ago
Old Denmark commented on Old Denmark's video
1 hour ago
Diana's 2 discussions were featured
1 hour ago
Diana favorited DHUK's video
1 hour ago
Raz Putin favorited Less Prone's video
2 hours ago
Diana posted discussions
2 hours ago
Raz Putin's discussion was featured

Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"

RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia."Attorney General William Barr has released a…See More
2 hours ago
Raz Putin posted a discussion

Breaking: RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia"

RT:"Mueller probe did not find that Trump campaign conspired with Russia."Attorney General William Barr has released a…See More
2 hours ago
Less Prone posted a video

The Lone Gladio- A Fiction to Tell the Truth: Operation Gladio B

During times of deceit and censorship, fiction becomes one of very few effective ways to expose the truth and illuminate real dark places. Here’s how and why...
2 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted