All Discussions Tagged 'independent' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

12160: 2014 New Year’s Resolution for all True Patriots

For about 5 years now, various Americans from across the political spectrum have talked about taking back their country and restoring stri…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 1, 2014

81 year old man beats red-light camera ticket, credits independent media with know-how

The famous song lyrics describe "the little old lady from Pasadena," but in this case it's an elderly man behind the wheel, and he's got so…

Started by truth

2 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Central Scrutinizer

White House denies Clapper will head "independent" NSA Review Group

A memo issued Monday by the White House said James Clapper, the United States director of national intelligence, is to form a review grou…

Started by truth

0 Aug 14, 2013

Family of dead Boston bomb suspect says they want a second, "independent" autopsy.

(CNN) -- For nearly two weeks, Tamerlan Tsarnaev's body lay unclaimed at the Boston medical examiner's office. A funeral home now has the r…

Started by guest_blog

0 May 5, 2013

How to tell if your TEA Party or Occupy group has been usurped (Part 1 of 2)

How to tell if your grassroots TEA Party or Occupy group has been usurped by a major political party (Part 1 of 2) USURP 1. To seize power…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jul 24, 2012

WHY YOU MUST GO TO YOUR CAUCUS THIS YEAR!

[Unless you are a political party hack, then you can stay home] Caucuses are the smallest, most grassroots meetings of the political party…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Feb 6, 2012

If I were running for President of the USA... Part 1 of 3

I sometimes wonder what planet or alternate reality our major media is allegedly reporting on. I listen to the debates, hear the polls and…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jan 24, 2012

WE THE PEOPLE TAR - A true, non-partisan, grassroots political movement

. " WE THE PEOPLE On this July 4th, 2011, the 235th anniversary of America's Declaration of Independence from the British, announce the fo…

Started by Don Mashak

3 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by SHTFgirl

WE THE PEOPLE TAR - Critical Thinking

This is a teaser intro for an article i wrote on Examiner.com:     "With our initial introduction of our Cultural and Political Movement t…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jul 11, 2011

Suggested Common Sense Resolution to the Federal and Minnesota Budget Impasse Continue reading on Examiner.com Suggested Common Sense Resolution to the Federal and Minnesota Budget Impasse

This is a teaser for an article that i wrote on Examiner.com:   "First of all, you may ask, who am I to even propose a solution to what al…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jul 11, 2011

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

FREEDOMROX posted a blog post
1 hour ago
MAC posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
6 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
yesterday
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
yesterday
tjdavis posted videos
Wednesday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
Tuesday
tjdavis posted a photo
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
Tuesday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted