All Discussions Tagged 'is' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeing your own reflection is triggering now.

ABC NewsVerified account @ABC A high school in California has done away with mirrors in its girls' bathroom and substituted signs o…

Started by Boris Badenov

5 Apr 7
Reply by Elyag Reed

Who am I to question the FBI?

JASON CHAFFETZ: "FBI Dir just informed us "Based on our review, we have not changed our conclusions that we expressed in July with respec…

Started by truth

1 Nov 6, 2016
Reply by truth

Video: Dianne Feinstein Says Her Goal is to Disarm All Americans “Mr. and Mrs. America… turn ‘em all in.”

Democrat Senator: “Mr. and Mrs. America… turn ‘em all in.” Alex Jones Infowars.com December 31, 2012 Dianne Feinstein: “If I could have…

Started by TheLasersShadow

54 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Damonne Travis

What does 12160 mean ? What is 12160

12160 IS A SOCIAL NETWORK, AN FREE SPEECH ALTERNATIVE TO PLACES LIKE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER. We have been asked many times, and in our 5th…

Started by truth

18 Feb 8, 2016
Reply by Suebian

3D Rapid Prototyping Printing Available

Our shop purchased the objet24 recently and we have plenty of time for your projects. Contact James via EMAIL 12160info @ gmail Please ad…

Started by truth

11 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by truth

My Family Stopped Eating Sugar for a Year and This is What Happened

By Eve O. Schaub, Special to Everyday Health Once upon a time, I was healthy - at least I thought I was. Sure, I lacked enough energy to g…

Started by Cryptocurrency

0 Apr 10, 2014

Satellite the Size of an SUV Expected To Crash On Earth

European Space Agency Satellite Could Crash Near You A lifeless satellite from the European Space Agency the size of a large SUV is sl…

Started by guest_blog

4 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by gary lineberger

LAX Shooting: A Made-for-TV Drama????

‘The Hype and the Fear’, this episode is courtesy of FOX News. Here’s one ‘couple’ who seemed to get all the right lines in before the…

Started by truth

14 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Citizen Quasar

PICS - Guy keeps finding his repeal NY SAFE Act sign missing. He set up a deer cam. This is what he found...

Started by truth

9 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Neil Stranman

New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited

New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited New Policy at dailypaul.com Any Discussion of Israel Prohibited http://wha…

Started by truth

0 Sep 29, 2013

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos
Members only

Save BIG on your monthly Mobile Cell phone bill

Mention Joe Rogan  --Get a $25 Credit Discount!

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2017   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted