NOW IN OUR 10TH YEAR!

All Discussions Tagged 'outside' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

8 arrested in demonstration outside ICE facility in Portland

Eight protesters were arrested Wednesday morning as they blocked a van from leaving a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility in…

Started by Diana

0 on Thursday

LAX Shooting: A Made-for-TV Drama????

‘The Hype and the Fear’, this episode is courtesy of FOX News. Here’s one ‘couple’ who seemed to get all the right lines in before the…

Started by truth

14 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Citizen Quasar

Minneapolis MN based Best Buy to cut holiday hires in half - Who to blame?

"As is this author’s normal routine a couple days per week, breakfast was enjoyed at the local Monticello MN McDonalds http://bit.ly/qvtHO

Started by Don Mashak

0 Oct 9, 2011

WE THE PEOPLE TAR - A true, non-partisan, grassroots political movement

. " WE THE PEOPLE On this July 4th, 2011, the 235th anniversary of America's Declaration of Independence from the British, announce the fo…

Started by Don Mashak

3 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by SHTFgirl

WE THE PEOPLE TAR - Critical Thinking

This is a teaser intro for an article i wrote on Examiner.com:     "With our initial introduction of our Cultural and Political Movement t…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jul 11, 2011

Suggested Common Sense Resolution to the Federal and Minnesota Budget Impasse Continue reading on Examiner.com Suggested Common Sense Resolution to the Federal and Minnesota Budget Impasse

This is a teaser for an article that i wrote on Examiner.com:   "First of all, you may ask, who am I to even propose a solution to what al…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Jul 11, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted