All Discussions Tagged 'shot' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greek hospital administrator faces criminal prosecution for reporting nurse’s paralysis after second mRNA shot

CORFU, GREECE – A Greek nurse is now paralyzed after receiving a second dose of mRNA. The 40-year-old nurse is a mother of two and has been…

Started by Parrhesia

0 Feb 17, 2021

Court Documents Reveal Shot Kenosha Rioter Joseph Rosenbaum Was a Convicted Child Rapist

One of the BLM heroes. This is the kind of people looting and burning "Newly released court documents show that one of the two people kille…

Started by Less Prone

0 Sep 4, 2020

Six Saudis are arrested over Pensacola naval base shooting including three who FILMED the attack by countryman who killed three and wounded eight before being shot dead - as FBI probes terror link

Shooting took place on base early Friday morning, sparking a lockdown Sources identified the suspected gunman as Saudi Air Force aviation…

Started by Parrhesia

1 Dec 7, 2019
Reply by Parrhesia

USA Today bestselling author Jennifer Jaynes, who penned thrillers exposing the murderous vaccine deep state, found shot to death

Jennifer Jaynes, USA Today bestselling author of Malice and other novels exposing the vaccine deep state, was found shot to death on Monday…

Started by Parrhesia

2 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Gralton

Student: School ‘covered up’ prof who shot himself to ‘protest’ Trump (Liberalism = Insanity)

A sociology professor who shot himself in the arm with a .22 pistol in a campus restroom to “protest” Trump remains employed, but students…

Started by Parrhesia

4 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Doc Vega

NJ nurse does not change syringe after administering flu shot, 70 patients being tested for HIV

NJ nurse does not change syringe after administering flu shot, 70 patients being tested for HIV   Dozens of co-workers are being s…

Started by Central Scrutinizer

1 Oct 8, 2015
Reply by Tara

Scientists announce creation of aerosolized ebola vaccine

Scientists have announced the creation of an aerosolized vaccine capable of fully protecting rhesus macaques, a species of monkey commonly…

Started by Tara

5 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by Tara

12160: US Courts: Crisis of Credibility - Not just Black Lives Matter, All Lives Matter

For the past several weeks, protests... some violent, have erupted across America in the wake of Grand Jury decisions in Ferguson, MO and S…

Started by Don Mashak

0 Dec 30, 2014

Police officer shot to death in Florida

Police officer shot to death in Florida Published time: December 21, 2014 15:39 Edited time: December 22, 2014 02:19 A suspect has been…

Started by Ragnarok

2 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Sweettina2

What I Did After Police Killed My Son

A new member Jocanda Baldo  brought this story to my attention... thank you :) After police in Kenosha, Wis., shot my 21-year-old son to de…

Started by Tara

3 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Ra

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post They Want to Murder Trump!
8 hours ago
Less Prone posted a photo
8 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted a photo
12 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
14 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

reminders

"Wow how ironic! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

Epitaph at 5:00 AM

Epitaph at 5:00 AM Carrying around my regrets like a spear in my chestTalking to people who…See More
yesterday
Less Prone commented on KLC's group MUSICWARS
"Walk like a Joe Biden"
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Sandy's photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited cheeki kea's photo
yesterday
Less Prone replied to MAC's discussion GAIN OF FUNCTION CRIMINALS ARE SQUIRMING
yesterday
Sandy posted photos
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

Child play

"Here's an online blast from the past (20/04/2016) -~of cause the video of the dog in question…"
yesterday
Tori Kovach commented on James Roberts's photo
Thumbnail

Workers Join Us

"And don't forget your blue collars!"
yesterday
cheeki kea posted a photo
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

BDS Movement.

"One day all this "hate speech" bs being brought in across the world will fail and back…"
yesterday
Tori Kovach commented on suzie's photo
Thumbnail

Meet the new BOSS same as the old BOSS

"I'll keep an eye out for him."
yesterday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's photo
Thumbnail

iconism

"That's really crazy, really as he didn't actually approve of smoking in general. An anti…"
yesterday
Tori Kovach commented on Mr. Sizzle's photo
Thumbnail

BDS Movement.

"Bought a bottle of HATE ISRAEL gummies the other day. They're delicious."
yesterday
Tori Kovach commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

Thoughts&Prayers

"Best load of crap I've seen in ages."
yesterday
tjdavis posted photos
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted