Check Out What Really Happened

All Discussions Tagged 'students' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

University bans clapping, suggests students use ‘jazz hands’ instead - What's next?

The British school’s student union has banned clapping, whooping and cheering at their events — suggesting the use of “jazz hands” instead…

Started by Diana

2 Oct 3
Reply by Raz Putin

‘I thought he was going to shoot me.’ Unsuspecting middle school students terrified by active shooter drill.

Police officers in Florida surprised students, teachers and parents Thursday with an active shooter drill. And by “active shooter drill,” w…

Started by Tara

33 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by merlynX

Several students injured, 2 critically, in New Mexico middle school shooting

Several students injured, 2 critically, in New Mexico middle school shooting foxnews January 14, 2014/ NBC VIDEO ADDED Several students…

Started by truth

5 Jan 15, 2014
Reply by Not mainstreamer

(video) American Blackout 2013 -National Geographic's take on cyber attack

Blackout, a dystopian drama told in faux-documentary style that imagined what would happen if the nation suffered a massive power failure f…

Started by truth

13 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Old Denmark

Raw Video: Huge Explosion Rocks Berkeley University – Emergency Declared, Campus Evacuated

A blast that injured at least three rocked the University of Berkeley, California Monday night leading to an emergency declaration and eva…

Started by mystery

3 Oct 2, 2013
Reply by mystery

Operation Northwoods, a Series of False Flag Proposals: “It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civilian

Check out the member blogs, videos, and discussions http://12160.info/

Started by guest_blog

2 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by guest_blog

Teacher’s resignation letter: ‘My profession … no longer exists’

Mr. Casey Barduhn, Superintendent Westhill Central School District 400 Walberta Park Road Syracuse, New York 13219 Dear Mr. Barduhn and Boa…

Started by mystery

0 Apr 8, 2013

Settlers 'stone' school children-West Bank

School children from Twaneh school being accompanied by Israeli military [SAVE THE CHILDREN By Phoebe Greenwood in Hebron, West Bank Twa…

Started by Tara

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Tara

Kids Arrested for Food Fight, Students kept at police station for hours, parents say

By MATT BARTOSIK Mom always told you not to play with your food. She probably didn't tell you that you could get arrested for it though.…

Started by Tara

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Patriot Horse

RSS

Latest Activity

Chris of the family Masters favorited Diana's photo
13 minutes ago
DTOM commented on James T. Kirk's blog post 10 Home Remedies for Emergency Toothache Relief
"Murray Dickson's 'Where There Is No Dentist' - is a full on do-it-yourself guide for community health workers, educators and individuals on how to diagnose common dental problems, handle dental equipment, use local anesthetics, place…"
1 hour ago
DTOM favorited James T. Kirk's blog post 10 Home Remedies for Emergency Toothache Relief
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk posted a status
""
1 hour ago
DTOM commented on Boris Badenov's photo
1 hour ago
James T. Kirk posted blog posts
1 hour ago
DTOM commented on Boris Badenov's photo
1 hour ago
DTOM posted photos
1 hour ago
DTOM posted photos
1 hour ago
DTOM commented on raymond moody's photo
2 hours ago
Diana posted photos
2 hours ago
DTOM replied to Chris of the family Masters's discussion Are you afraid to tell the truth?
"I strongly recommend listening to this podcast... Truth Hertz: Kicked Out Time and Again (10-10-18) http://renegadebroadcasting.com/shows/charles/TruthHertz-2018-10-10.mp3 [Download] Charles Giuliani continues his discussion of all the times that…"
3 hours ago
DTOM favorited Chris of the family Masters's discussion Are you afraid to tell the truth?
3 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's video
4 hours ago
Raz Putin commented on Boris Badenov's video
4 hours ago
Raz Putin favorited Boris Badenov's video
5 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's page Ladies and Gentlemen heres the Progressives: Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. Masturbated in Front of Her With Her Consent
"You were in favor of watching, yet you call him "gross" ???  Are you real sure you were not involved in helping a friend out; just a little bit ?? I'm not saying it was a bad thing if you did. I just want everyone involved to cum…"
5 hours ago
Cranford Ducain commented on Boris Badenov's page Soros Vows To Lead Migrant Caravan Into Promised Land
"We can only hope he does just that. I can't wait to see him in an orange jumpsuit."
5 hours ago
raymond moody posted photos
6 hours ago
cheeki kea posted photos
8 hours ago

Please remember this website is supported by your donations...

© 2018   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2015 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted