All Discussions Tagged 'the' (303)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama and the IRS: The Smoking Gun? - Scoop: Obama 'Met With Anti-Tea Party IRS Union Chief the Day Before Agency Targeted Tea Party'

By Jeffrey Lord on 5.20.13 @ 6:11AM President met with anti-Tea Party IRS union chief the day before agency targeted Tea Party. “For me,…

Started by truth

2 May 20, 2013
Reply by Cryptocurrency

MnRTV Wednesday -May 15 2013 @730 EST- The Secret and Law of Attraction

A couple of years ago I had seen the movie and read the book and listened to the audio book called the Secret. I used it once for something…

Started by Robert Carobene

6 May 16, 2013
Reply by suzie

Eyewitnesses to the shootout involving the alleged Boston bombers have thrown up another contradiction to the official narrative

Paul Joseph Watson Infowars.com May 7, 2013 Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Image: FBI Eyewitnesses to the shootout involving the alleged Boston bombe…

Started by truth

1 May 7, 2013
Reply by truth

Lock Down Garden Grove: Dangerous Mental Patient on the Loose

Infowars.com May 5, 2013 Should the residents of Garden Grove, California expect their city to be locked down? After Bos…

Started by guest_blog

9 May 5, 2013
Reply by guest_blog

Boston Bombings: Detonator to Mobilize the Entire US Security Apparatus. May Change the World for the Worse!

By Prof. James Petras Global Research, April 30, 2013 Region: USA Theme: Intelligence, Police State & Civil Rights The relation…

Started by guest_blog

0 May 2, 2013

I got booted from Huffington Post, but not before I let the forum Nazis know...

This was an email I sent to the stasi Nazi mods on Huffy Po before they booted me... ----------------------------------- Please tell me why…

Started by Cryptocurrency

22 May 1, 2013
Reply by Deep Space

How the US Funds NATO: The Rise of the Global Police Force

Susanne Posel Occupy Corporatism April 26, 2013 The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) Police Operational Mentor and Liaison Team…

Started by truth

0 Apr 26, 2013

Pentagon has announced it will conduct an “urban training event” in the Chicago suburb of Tinley ParkApril 23 and 24.

Kurt Nimmo Infowars.com April 23, 2013 The Tinley Park Mental Health Center site is surrounded by suburban neighborhoods. - The Pe…

Started by truth

0 Apr 23, 2013

Boston Terror: Preparing for the Police-Martial Law State -Abby Martin-Breaking the Set

- Monday, 22. April 2013   Abby Martin-Breaking the Set, RT       Tags: Abby Martin, Boiling Frogs Post, Boston Terror, Martial Law, Pol…

Started by guest_blog

0 Apr 23, 2013

he FBI was alerted by Russia's security services to serious new concerns about one of the Boston bomb suspects as recently as last November

Boston bomber: FBI 'dropped the ball' over Tamerlan Tsarnaev The FBI was alerted by Russia's security services to serious new concerns abou…

Started by truth

0 Apr 22, 2013

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not the Captain of my Fate

Not the Captain of my Fate Thought I was in love for just a minuteAll the passion and a desire to…See More
7 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
9 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
9 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
14 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
15 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
15 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
16 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
yesterday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted