1. Washington Post ‎- 20 hours ago
    He had videotaped himself loading a shotgun in Freedom Plaza, near the White House.

Adam Kokesh gets Probation for Shotgun Message of Freedom

Political activist and Iraq War veteran Adam Kokesh was sentenced today inside a DC courthouse for his controversial shotgun-wielding message of freedom that was depicted in a July 4th Youtube video at Freedom Plaza in downtown Washington, DC.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/17/adam-kokesh-gets-probation-fo...

Views: 437

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like Adam has a new reason to scam people for donations.

Your art is repulsive and conveys a malevolent sense of life.

Thanks for making my wife and I have a good laugh tonight, Quasar. That comment is just toooo precious.

I am so sorry-I never realized you were so hypersensitive. Perhaps I'll paint you something prettier, like a natural landscape, near a pond, with you and Awesome Adam picnicking in the buff. I can paint you nibbling figs from his tender [other] cheeks, as the sun glistens upon your trembling minute organ.

If I do that, will you be my friend and like me?

I'd hate to make one of Adam's fanboys uneasy with things like this...

It is you who are hypersensitive. You are also malevolent. You also do not know what I look like so you will have to imagine something. It will be very informative to see what comes out of your imagination. Whatever you dream up, it will be inaccurate if you put Adam Kokesh into it because the two of us don't even know each other and we have very different values.

That's true, Quasar, I don't know what you look like because you use a phony name and phony picture to do your top secret super duper keyboard commando "work" . So I'm wondering, are you so cranky because of the soul crushing reality that your hero KoCASH is the phony profiteering fraud and sellout that so many have claimed him to be, or is it the fact that mommy forget you were at the computer so long and forgot to clean you, and you've had to do all of your hubris riddled commentary in dirty diapers?

Kokesh is NOT my hero. I did NOT comment about Kokesh but merely on the sense of life principle that underlies your art.

Some people here are so lame that they complain about using boldface type, which I use only because it is easier for me to see.

Also, I see that your icon does NOT show what you look like either. That you make such a remark about me is simply hypocritical.

An MI6 agent who managed to infiltrate al-Qaeda in a bid to kill one of its leaders was told by his British bosses they would not assassinate him because it could be against the law.

Terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki was encouraging attacks on the West and also recruiting young Muslims to carry them out but despite being able to murder him Morten Storm was blocked by London, it has emerged.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2242287/MI6-told-agent-kill...

Killing their own agents is something to avoid

Muslim Brotherhood or Ikhwan al-Muslimum in Arabic was created or infiltrated by British Intelligence (MI6*), American intelligence (CIA) and Israeli intelligence (Mossad) and/or at least infected by western pollution (British Freemasonry). The British colonialists and imperialists used Islam to legitimize their puppet rulers in Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Palestine after taking over the Middle East in World War I. Because of this Islam was seen by much of the Arab popular

http://hshidayat.wordpress.com/2013/08/05/muslim-brotherhood-infilt...

AN astonishing claim that M16 recruited Muslim extremists in Britain for terror training abroad has been made by Oldham MP and former cabinet minister Michael Meacher.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message187745/pg1

We should understand that EDL are stooges (EDL = English Defence League, JDL = Jewish Defence League)(these work together)

This is normal according to FRFCP sentencing guidelines

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
11 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
11 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
13 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
16 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
16 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
20 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
21 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted