Whistleblower: TSA Deliberately Hiring Psychopathic Criminals

A TSA supervisor turned whistleblower has revealed to the Alex Jones Show how the federal agency is deliberately directing its staff to hire people with criminal records who exhibit violent tendencies and psychopathic behavior.

Explaining how his job involved filing reports on other TSA screeners who didn’t follow procedure, “Rob” expressed his alarm at the fact that criminals were being hired who exhibited the behavior of “psycopaths.”

“We have a program in the state of Rhode Island where we take prisoners who are out for non violent drug offenses and everything else – basically sociopaths – and we’re sending them to a ten day course and getting them out in uniform out checking people,” said the whistleblower.

Rob added that people who seemed professional were disregarded in favor of applicants who had criminal records and displayed a tendency for megalomania and power trip behavior.

“If they have a background and it’s something like violence or abusing authority we put them right in, we put them guys on the floor first day,” said Rob, adding he was also encouraged to hire Iraq war veterans with post-traumatic stress disorder.

“It’s all about the power trip, it’s all about having people bug their eyes out at the public and getting the public conditioned to the fact that the police state is coming,” he added, noting how TSA screeners were directed to stick their chests out and “eyeball people.”

read full article http://www.infowars.com/whistleblower-tsa-deliberately-hiring-psych...

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I keep trying to tell you kids, if the DHS and the TSA refuse to tell us the truth about who did 9-11, HAARP caused tornados and other storms and the gaming of the 'weather futures' market and carpetbagging of HAARP destroyed farmland, the Wall Street deregulation and looting, blew out the Deepwater horizon oil well in the Gulf of Mexico intentionally, built the Fukushima plant to blow it up later on cue, is poisoning us with GMO and food additives and Floride, is bankrupting the country, is exporting over 20$ triillion in U.S. taxpayer hard earned cash backed credit @0% interest to the castled monarchies of Europe, and who reestablished diplomatic ties with the Vatican so they could try to pull this SHIT off, the TSA and the DHS are NOTHING more than molesters who just procured 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition in case we do not flirt back.

Now they are hiring criminal psychopaths as first choice. Janet Napolitano is sick. They gave her billions of dollars and she just wants your daughters to be terrorists so she can personally subdue them or shoot them with hollow-points if they don't flirt back. A girlfriend I have known for years is gay, so don't give me a bunch of crap about gay this and that. I am her personal paddling coach and her and her crew just got back from the latest Big Island meet again this week with the GOLD. LOOK OUT OAHU. Janet Napolitano is a screwed up molester and needs therapy. Pistole is probably beyond repair. Self indulgence such as his violates constitutionally protected rights of 'HANDS OFF, ASSHOLE'. Maybe The Pistole, The Holder and The Carney and that moron DEA chief can get together to realize why they REALLY were hired. To look foolish and play the part. FEMA is still paid CJs who are not measuring radioactivity , as they should be. let Dr. Paul have his nap. The software for the new voting machines is available at Blackboxvoting.org. Try this ESM 2.0 8-23-04.

Blackboxvoting.org has drawn out and activated the backdoors and vote switching programs that this crooked program provided. People are proving to be too stupid and lazy to govern themselves. They have been conned into believing Jesus will bail their lazy self-centered asses out. After so many dead in other lands because of their arrogance and tax dollars and tacit approval. I see no deliverance.

This is BLOW Someone if Not a Few at the Seems ...CAUTION... Very Emotional.

To Anyone Who Can Relate to this video... I Send You Much Heart L.O.V.E. on Your Healing Journey

This video is totally TRUE! It is shocking for me to recall my first actually did most everything this video said to manipulate and control me. But when he fractured my right cheek bone and right side of my nose with one blow it was over. I had him get out of my apartment and told him if he even ever thought of me in the future to shoot himself because that's what i will do if he ever comes near me ever again. I often think of how dumb and innocent i was once. But he never broke my Spirit. So i was the lucky one. Thank You for sharing this video it has shown me to be proud that i didn't stay. Love you Sis. Blessings.

Perpetrators of domestic violence as well as perpetrators of violence against children and/or women will always be found working in environments that "allow" them access to continue the abuse.

This is just one facet of abuse for men (and women).  I was working on a paper during my undergraduate work at U.T. SW Medical.  The classroom was full before the professor walked in.  I asked "How many of you men have been sexually harassed at the workplace?  There were 18 men -- 12 raised their hands...and of course all of the women.

Then I asked further.  How many of you have been threatened physically, emotionally  and/or mentally at the workplace?  EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN class raised their hands.

Now? With all of this hate and the Muslims..it is going to be far worse.

The thing that disturbs me greatly is that you will find Perpetrators of Children applying for jobs in Day Care Centers.  They look like nice people. They act like nice people. BUT THEY ARE NOT NICE PEOPLE.

I did two internships with a Shelter for Battered Women (and their children).  You even find "employees that work there" are the perpetrators...maybe NOT physical; but emotionally abusive to other employees...using the same tactics.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
14 hours ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
14 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
16 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
19 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
19 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
22 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
Wednesday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
Tuesday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
Tuesday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted