153news.net Is Gone

To my brothers and sisters,

At roughly 12:00 midnight the 153news.net backend server went down.  I had to wait until morning to get eyes on the server rack.  My heart skipped as the server rack was empty and they left me with a glove and a video cable on the ground but the main backend server to 153news.net has been stolen.  No other servers on the racks were touched so this was a very high level job that was carried out against the world.  At this point I have no other servers that I can bring this back up with.  It is with a heavy heart that I have to say 153news.net is gone. 

Consider the server compromised.  I do have a kill switch enabled for such an event but I have no way to ever know if it would work other than for a time like this. This is about the 3/22 lockdown that is coming.  My brothers and sisters, I truly believe I was onto something with the ID2020 in the vaccine that is forthcoming.  I believe if you take this vaccine your DNA will be corrupted and that essentially all is lost.  Without this vaccine they are going to isolate you and stop you from buying and selling.  Things are adding up.  All glory to God, YHWH.  It is by His hand and His power that we did what did and awakened as many as we awoke.  There is only 1 name under heaven by which you may be saved and that is Yahushua / Yeshua / Jesus.  Whatever name you call Him, I believe He is the Only Son of YHWH and He died on the cross and by His blood we can be saved.  The Bible says to call upon His name to be saved. 

Then I urge all of you to read your Bibles and know and love the commands He has given His children.  He wants a holy people who will die for Him and who will prove themselves worthy.  My love is for all of you guys and for humanity.  This little "fringe" site was waking up 25,000 people a day and it all because of the content creators who waged this battle to stop what is happening right now.  We all saw this day coming, we all knew it was coming and it is here.  Be strong, be couragous, and be a mighty warrior for our Father,  YHWH.  There is no fear here, only a promise that our Messiah gave us.  I truly love you all.

Until the end, Jason
John 3:16

Views: 514

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

153news.net is back up now!

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

rlionhearted_3 posted photos
41 minutes ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
43 minutes ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
4 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
5 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
20 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
20 hours ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
20 hours ago
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"It can be true, but why isn't he offering real evidence? What are his motives?"
Monday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
Monday
cheeki kea favorited Less Prone's blog post Going against the stream of lies and death
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted