2 In 3 Americans Say Religion Is Under Attack; AG Barr Says ‘Destruction Is Organized’

A new poll found 67% of religous-minded Americans believe religion is under attack by secular values in the United States.

A Rasmussen poll on Oct. 17 found that 2 in 3 religious-minded American citizens (67%) agreed with the following observation:

“The problem is not that religion is being forced on others. The problem is that irreligion and secular values are being forced on people of faith.”

ChurchMilitant report: This exact observation was made by Attorney General William Barr a week earlier during his strongly-worded talk at Notre Dame. Even more telling, the poll found that half of all Americans (50%) affirmed Barr’s statement regardless of how important they viewed religion in their daily lives.

Barr clarified that religious values of Americans weren’t simply dissolving on their own but were, in fact, being attacked.

“This is not decay,” observed Barr, “it is organized destruction.”

He then identified certain organizations pushing these values on the American people.

“Secularists, and their allies among the ‘progressives,’ have marshaled all the force of mass communications, popular culture, the entertainment industry, and academia in an unremitting assault on religion and traditional values,” Barr asserted.

When asked in the survey if they agreed with this latter statement, more than half of Americans (61%) who treasured their faith agreed. Nearly half of all Americans polled (47%), religious or not, held this view to be true.

Barr’s talk on religious liberty at Notre Dame Law School on Oct. 11 was so tough that it prompted the poll to determine just how many Americans were really on board with Barr’s not-so-subtle message.

The attorney general, handpicked by President Donald Trump, emphasized that the attacks on religious freedom are given “an important priority in the Administration and for this Department of Justice.” He then detailed how the Trump administration is fighting for the religious liberty of each American.

https://newspunch.com/faithful-americans-say-religion-under-attack-...

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Time to take article v in the constitution and stop the tyranny
https://conventionofstates.com/
This is the only option to reign in the over reach set terms limits and cut the spending of congress to promote their agenda
We the people need to end tyranny
This is the only option outside an all out civil war

They will not allow Article V Convention of States to move forward. They are afraid of that forum.

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

Latest Activity

Mr. Sizzle favorited Diana's photo
28 minutes ago
Raz Putin's 3 discussions were featured
34 minutes ago
Raz Putin posted discussions
35 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle posted a status
40 minutes ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited MAC's discussion Virginia Sheriff Vows to Deputize Thousands of Citizens if State Passes Gun Restrictions
1 hour ago
Mr. Sizzle posted photos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
steve posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Amaterasu Solar replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion My Mother Sat Me Down – A Future Historical Retrospective
"It's not that I am against violence - I'm against INITIATING violence.  But I will…"
2 hours ago
Mr. Sizzle favorited Diana's blog post AG Barr says nation was ‘turned on its head’ for a ‘completely bogus narrative’
2 hours ago
steve's blog post was featured
2 hours ago
Raz Putin replied to Raz Putin's discussion "Why Sexual Morality May be Far More Important than You Ever Thought"
""Unwin published his findings in 1936, long before the sexual revolution that occurred in the…"
2 hours ago
Diana's blog post was featured

AG Barr says nation was ‘turned on its head’ for a ‘completely bogus narrative’

“I think our nation was turned on its head for 3 years based on a bogus narrative,”~ Attorney…See More
3 hours ago
Diana posted a blog post

AG Barr says nation was ‘turned on its head’ for a ‘completely bogus narrative’

“I think our nation was turned on its head for 3 years based on a bogus narrative,”~ Attorney…See More
3 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Amaterasu Solar's discussion My Mother Sat Me Down – A Future Historical Retrospective
"Amaterasu - When I've had have a difference of opinion with you, as to political violence, I…"
3 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Amaterasu Solar's discussion My Mother Sat Me Down – A Future Historical Retrospective
4 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Maas's discussion JoshWho TV Offers Monetization For Content Creators
5 hours ago
James Roberts replied to Raz Putin's discussion TheRegister:"Tricky VPN-busting bug lurks in iOS, Android, Linux distros, macOS, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, say university eggheads"
"Wow, Linux too? Although I plan to convert one laptop to an XP-like version (because not many…"
5 hours ago
James Roberts favorited Raz Putin's discussion TheRegister:"Tricky VPN-busting bug lurks in iOS, Android, Linux distros, macOS, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, say university eggheads"
5 hours ago

© 2019   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted