Pennsylvania police chief: F*ck all you libtards out there, you take it in the a**

The mayor of Gilberton, Pennsylvania is standing by her city’s police chief despite a series of profanity-laced and threatening videos.

In a video that has received wide attention, police chief Mark Kessler repeatedly tells those upset by his use of profanity to “go f*ck yourself” as he fires various automatic weapons.

Mayor Mary Lou Hannon told The Morning Call that Kessler had the right to express himself. The city would “not take action to quash free speech, whether or not each member of council or any member of council agrees with it.”

Kessler has uploaded several profanity-laced videos to YouTube. In one video, Kessler berates “libtards” and warns of an armed rebellion against the government.

“F*ck all you libtards out there, as a matter of fact, read my shirt,” he says, turning around to show a message on his back which read, “Liberals take it in the a**.”

“You take it in the ass and I don’t give a f*ck what you say so you can all just go f*ck yourselves. Period. I wont be going to D.C. and I don’t give a f*ck. If you f*cking maniacs want to turn this into an armed revolt, knock yourselves out. I’m not about that, so see you on the other side.”

In a video on basic pistol defense, Kessler repeatedly shoots a picture of a scary clown, which he says is Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). He calls Secretary of State John Kerry a “c*cksucker” in another video before firing off an automatic weapon.

Tuesday on his Facebook page, Kessler called for a massive rally to “show these tyrants we will not stand for any more violations on our constitution or our freedoms.”

“I’m calling on all true Americans , all militia members, all true oath keepers to assemble, be ready to march on a tyrannical county government right here in Schuylkill county Pennsylvania, democrats are the true enemy of our country, our freedoms, our constitution, along with liberal news agency’s , liberal news reporters, much like hitlers nazis , time we clean these antiamerican thugs from office,” he wrote.

Kessler is also a freshman member of the North Schuylkill School Board and founder of the Constitution Security Force, which lists the Southern Poverty Law Center as an “anti-American organization.”

Former Scranton Police Chief Dan Duffy said Kessler’s conduct was appalling.

“This is exactly what a law enforcement officer should not be doing out there publicly, especially identifying himself as a law enforcement officer. It`s an embarrassment to us,” said Duffy.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/pennsylvania-police-chief-fck...

Views: 1717

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I concur, most liberals are retards with average acting skills. A pair of cornered glass glasses, business casual clothes, and a smug attitude, pretending to be some smart intellectual philanthropist.

But thats just sterotypes, because stereotypes for Conservatives are some bible-thumbing anti-drug tight ass rednecks.

Stereotypes of political groups are defined by personality traits, go figure.

And that is it?   Not questioning how this all fits into the globalists plans?   Rather play the Roman gladiator games and let them control the game and the dialogue.  They are right, we are tooo stupid to know better and to believe everything their operatives say.   We deserve what we are about to get. 

Right, and its too bad no body uses their "CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS", but then that is why they fedealized the school system, dumb down the dweebs.  Shit, we are in some serious deep shit.

I agree with you Petunia were in some deep sh*t .. I see what they are doing trying to get us to kill each other but I stopped watching TV .. TV is a weapon of mass destruction. I wish everyone would just stop watching it for one week they would see that they feel much better, clearer in thought and self determination. Its 100% mind control I'm convinced of it. It's what they use and everyone has one even the poorest people who live on huts have tv's. if we could just get people to in mass STOP WATCHING TV! I think a lot of people would snap out of it in a week ... Its totally frustrating I know!!

Suzie, I gave up TV 5 years ago and have seen the light.  I had no idea it was as bad as it was.  They use all the programs to socially engineer us into thinking the way they want us to see the world and damn it if it doesn't work.  Even those who "know" what is going on, if they have TV they still believe its a right/left, or Christian/ Muslim problem.... and its none of those, just like its not the grassroots libs or the grassroots gun nuts,  Its americans and those foreign occupiers of our country HATE AMERICANS AND ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS.  They own both parties at the top.  Its obvious. 

The problem with the liberal mind set is it skips the individual, without protecting such, you have a poor foundation built on the collective view.  Thus said; even if well intended, it is bad for all, and only can lead to dictatorship.

OH, my gawd, is that what they call music now????   LOL   The satanists hve even taken over music.  or what is "suppose" to be music.   Show me the spiritual side of this video, and I will eat my hat if you can find it. 

LOL 1976!

"Show me the spiritual side of this video, and I will eat my hat if you can find it"
Lord I must be dreamin'
What else could this be
Everybody's screamin'
Runnin' for the sea

Holy lands are SINKIN'
Birds take to the sky
The prophets all are stinkin' drunk
I know the reason why

Eyes are full of desire
Mind is so ill at ease
Everything is on fire
Shit piled up to the knees

Out of RHYME or reason
Everyone's to blame
Children of the season
Don't be lame

Sorry
You're so sorry
Don't be sorry

Man has known
And now he's blown it
Upside down
And hell's the only sound
We did an awful job
And now they say
It's Nobody's Fault

Old SAN ANDREAS
Seven years ago
Shove it up their richters
Red lines stop and go

Noblemen of courage
Listen with their ears
Spoke but how discouragin'
When no one really hears

One of these days you'll be sorry
Too many houses on the stilt
Three million years or just a story
Four on the floor up to the hilt

Out of RHYME or reason
Everyone's to blame
Children of the season
Don't be lame

Sorry
You're so sorry
Don't be sorry

Man has known
And now he's blown it
Upside down
We did an awful job
And now we're just a little too late

Eyes are full of desire
Mind is so ill at ease
Everything is on fire
Shit piled up in debris

California showtime
Five o'clock's the news
Said everybody's concubine
Was GOIN' to take a snooze

Sorry
You're so sorry
Don't be sorry

Man has known
And now he's blown it
Upside down
We did an awful job
And now we're just a little too late
http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_images_n300/0515-0812-0800-2633_ladies_straw_hat.jpg

Seriously, do you call this spiritual????   Besides, I am not talking about the words, but the non musical rhythm of "screaming, bang bang bang".  Its horrible, no wonder our kids are so violent these days. 

RSS

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Doc Vega posted a blog post

Not the Captain of my Fate

Not the Captain of my Fate Thought I was in love for just a minuteAll the passion and a desire to…See More
12 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
13 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

".Supposedly, Russians have evidence that links Burisma and the recent terror attacks. Burisma for…"
13 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

True Story

"Well I bet Iran remembers that true story. ~ and there in lies the problem...because they would…"
19 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on rlionhearted_3's photo
Thumbnail

Hooray for Russian TV

" That one is a shocker! even for them. What could have driven and compelled them to dredge up…"
20 hours ago
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

It Wasn't Fauci: How the Deep State Really Played Trump (mini-doc)

"Excellent video. I hope this one makes it to the features page it sure deserves it. Answers a lot a…"
20 hours ago
cheeki kea favorited tjdavis's video
20 hours ago
tjdavis posted videos
yesterday
Doc Vega posted blog posts
yesterday
tjdavis posted a photo
yesterday
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
yesterday
MAC posted a video
Tuesday
rlionhearted_3 commented on cheeki kea's photo
Thumbnail

who would win a debate?

"It gets waaayy worse. TPTB want to normalize this gross fat bullshit."
Monday
Doc Vega posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea posted photos
Monday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's photo
Monday
cheeki kea commented on tjdavis's video
Thumbnail

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

"why of cause Any Mental Health issue would be enough to cause concern and it's known that in…"
Monday
tjdavis posted a video

How They Will Use Your Doctor to Disarm You

Can you imagine your doctor actively trying to disarm you? Well that may not be too far fetched when you consider what is happening inside the medical commu...
Monday
tjdavis favorited Doc Vega's blog post The Modern Day Twilight Zone!
Monday
Doc Vega posted a blog post

The Modern Day Twilight Zone!

Here at the Twilight Zone I can make no apologies for the insanity you are about to see!It must be…See More
Sunday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted