Holistic Fit Dentist, 41, Found Dead of Massive Heart Attack While Jogging

Holistic Fit Dentist, 41, Found Dead of Massive Heart Attack While Jogging

dr abdul  It brings me no joy  to report on this amazing man and dentist who I’ve been researching now for the better part of the evening, after someone sent me the information that he’d died suddenly at 41 while training for a half marathon. Dr. Hakeem Abdul-Karim, DDS, P.A , better known as “Doc”,  appeared to be extremely fit, and only 41 years old. He is described as a man of faith and strong character who left a Non Profit foundation behind that he started to help the  underprivileged, which I hope will carry on his name. The more I search on the man and the holistic sites that rave about him, the more awesome I see he was.

His long time friend and patient  had this to say about his death:

Greenville artist and former Daily Reflector pressman Pearless Speller said Abdul-Karim was his dentist, a fraternity brother and longtime friend.

“I found out on Wednesday,” Speller said. “He was a very active guy, played basketball every Sunday after church. He ran a lot and didn’t eat pork or beef or any red meat. He ate fish and chicken. He was cautious about what he ate. It just doesn’t add up”

As many of you know I started reporting on doctors who died suddenly (especially holistic ones here in Florida or the South East) in the last month. I never intended it to turn into a series which has been linked on a few network affiliates and some of the biggest sites online. I only wish this were better news. Dr. Abdul-Karim died in North Carolina where our first Doctor Bradstreet was also found dead on June 19th, just over one month ago.

“Doc” wasn’t your typical dentist or typical person by any means. He excelled in every way imaginable that I can find.  Besides being in  top shape and having extensive training in surgery,  he treated severely disadvantaged children, and even mentally ill patients and his website says he practiced “preventive dentistry” and his Facebook page shows he liked many holistic sites such as the International Academy of Biological Dentistry and Medicine (which I suggest you all like) as well as Healing with Nutrition, several functional medicine pages and other natural holistic websites.

He also had an A+ rating on the BBB’s site , no complaints ever that I see of, and had many all five star reviews on the review sites from his patients who obviously adored him.

I am reading on Facebook pages about what a kind gentle man he was who loved what he did and his patients adored their “Doc”   It appears he was very involved in his church and started a non profit foundation 2 years ago so that his legacy would live on to help other (especially kids)  after he’d passed away.

From the GoFundMe page set up for his Non Profit foundation:

Doc was a man who loved people, especially disadvantaged children, and he loved the Lord with all of his heart.  For many years, Doc gave generously of his time and his treasure in support of those passions.  About two years ago, Doc established a private non-profit foundation to ensure that his passion would survive beyond his lifetime.

We’re sure he never expected his lifetime would be so short.

Now, I thought twice about including him in my series of holistic doctors who have been found dead here in the last few months- many who were very young, and like Dr. Abdul-Karim, just died suddenly at a young age which appears has  been a big  shock to his friends, family and many adoring patients.

I had seen another site, that reported on my stories, add a young dentist to the list (we’ve not reported on any holistic dentists until now) who had died recently here in Florida.  I didn’t do a story on that dentist (Dr. Castellano age 44)  as I couldn’t find a cause of death and, unlike a few other Florida doctors who died, I didn’t have friends or patients in common to talk with to discuss a cause.

But Dr. Abdul-Karim was 41, holistic and it states clearly he died of a massive heart attack while training and was found that evening by a person passing by who saw him on the side of the road.

He may have very well  fit and 41 and just died of natural causes- even if his friend  say it simply “doesn’t add up”  I’m certainly not saying that he didn’t. But with so many other holistic MD’s and DO’s (and now a dentist) dying suddenly who were so healthy fit and vibrant (and he was in this region of the US)  I’m going to go with my gut and do this story.

If nothing else, people can see the great work “Doc” did and know that the world lost a wonderful man who was only 41  (just 4 days away from his 42nd birthday!) and perhaps someone will be compelled to share this or donate to the GoFundMe Page for his non profit foundation so that his name might live on to help others.

With every other story I’ve done, I end up receiving emails from patients  (and sometimes family members) who often have more information. That may be the case here too, or maybe not.  Remember 6 of those who were found dead within the last month or so were found here in the South East (most here in Florida)  I know some holistic doctors who are worried and admittedly (though it could be one big coincidence) I always say that I am concerned for my better half- a holistic doctor as well.

So rest in Peace “Doc” . May the foundation carry on your name to help others for years to come. My heart goes out to his friends, family and legions of fans who obviously loved him very much.

Erin Elizabeth

Views: 130

Reply to This

"Destroying the New World Order"

TOP CONTENT THIS WEEK

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE SITE!

mobile page

12160.info/m

12160 Administrators

Latest Activity

Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
"Perfect for destroying the supply chain. It could well have been intentional."
5 minutes ago
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post Was Sabotage or Terrorism used in the Collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge?
6 minutes ago
Doc Vega posted blog posts
1 hour ago
rlionhearted_3 posted photos
4 hours ago
rlionhearted_3 favorited Doc Vega's photo
4 hours ago
tjdavis posted a video

Alabama’s Biggest Secret - Operation Paperclip 🇺🇸

In the north of Alabama is the city of Huntsville. It's here where German scientists built NASA in secrecy after World War II. Operation Paperclip is still s...
8 hours ago
tjdavis posted a photo
9 hours ago
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Cheeki kea always nice to her you chime in and you're damn right! "
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Americans You’re Being Squeezed Out!
"Les Prone thanks for your support Dude! "
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a photo

The inconvenient truth

Trump spells it out!
yesterday
Sandy posted a photo
yesterday
Less Prone favorited Doc Vega's blog post What Made the Founding Fathers of America so Brilliant?
yesterday
Less Prone commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Motives of Joe, to shit in the well by showing totally irrelevant proof?"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less, Motives of Wyatt or Joe? What archeologist wouldn't want proof of Jesus as part of his…"
yesterday
Doc Vega commented on Doc Vega's blog post Why didn't the Archeological World Announce Proof that Jesus Lived?
"Less Prone, Considering Joe Rogan to be the gatekeeper of anything is just short of ridiculous the…"
yesterday
Doc Vega posted a blog post
Tuesday
MAC posted a video

Don't Go To Hong Kong Now (Even on Connecting Flights)

Secure your privacy with Surfshark! Enter coupon code laowhy86 for an extra 3 months free at https://Surfshark.deals/laowhy86Article 23 in Hong Kong is real,...
Tuesday
cheeki kea commented on cheeki kea's video
Thumbnail

Terrorist Attack on Moscow - Ukraine Committing Suicide? | Larry C. Johnson

"...And I guess I'll just park this you tube here also for something to ponder from last year.…"
Tuesday
tjdavis posted photos
Tuesday
Less Prone posted a video

Climate: The Movie (The Cold Truth) NL

Deze nieuwe documentaire van de Britse filmmaker Martin Durkin toont aan dat klimaatalarm een verzonnen doembeeld is zonder enige wetenschappelijke basis. He...
Monday

© 2024   Created by truth.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

content and site copyright 12160.info 2007-2019 - all rights reserved. unless otherwise noted